Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2015, 01:35 PM   #106
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The best part about that whole thing was that he thought that since Friedman was dead, somehow his ideas died with him and weren't able to be used anymore. He knows what wikipedia tells him. If you copy and paste some of his longer spiels, the first hit is the wikipedia article on the subject. Lame.
Not only that! consider the egotism of this wikipedia artist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey shammytard, I know you're trying to sound intelligent but.... Milton Friedman died in 2006 and the Federal Reserve didn't invent "quantitative easing" until 2009.
Can't even get his own wikipedia research right. It's hard when you're dumb as a mule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman

His monetary theory influenced the Federal Reserve's response to the global financial crisis of 2007–08. Edward Nelson, the assistant director of the board of governors of the Federal Reserve System, argues, "in important respects, the overall monetary and financial policy response to the crisis can be viewed as Friedman’s monetary economics in practice."
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:13 PM   #107
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Does a ceo deserve to make 300 times their lowest-paid worker?
Quote:
Not the way I saw it. You took the argument from a philosophical one to a material one by saying this:

Like I said: there is no connection...
The above quote by wombraider was what started this conversation. It was post #12. So you see you are absolutely clueless. You called me condescending earlier. Well I am only condescending to people like you that just keep making the same mistake after being corrected. You're just too fucking stupid to waste time with.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:20 PM   #108
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
The above quote by wombraider was what started this conversation. It was post #12. So you see you are absolutely clueless. You called me condescending earlier. Well I am only condescending to people like you that just keep making the same mistake after being corrected. You're just too fucking stupid to waste time with.
hahaha. just letting you know, your condescension doesn't work.

Wanna know why?

It's because you're as dumb as a bag of rocks.
An idiot can't tell any one anything, so I find your patronizing attitude hilarious, if nothing else.

Deserve....deserve.....deserve ...that was your cue. You missed it. It's asking you a simple question. Its a philosophical one. Has nothing to do with what it should be or what it actually is. Get it now chump?

But please continue, this is funnier than anything even LLIdiot comes up with on a daily basis.

Quote:
Do you think they should be limited in what they can make? If so what is the max in your mind?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #109
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
You're making a lot of assumptions. I'm not a 'fucking lib', first of all. I'm not jealous of anyone. I simply look around and see things that I feel could be improved. Soros is a piece of shit. Next.

You are a liberal and you're either to stupid to realize it or you are to much of a coward to admit. The thing about most liberals is they are ashamed of it. Ask any conservative if they consider themselves conservative and they will tell you "hell yeah I'm conservative". Hell if that is what you are then own it. Don't go around spouting the liberal mantra and when called on it try and tell us you're not a liberal. Nobody buys it.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #110
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Why is it a problem? You don't find it the least bit disgusting? Whatever their pay should be, it shouldn't be 300 times their employee's wage.
Quote:

Wanna know why?

An idiot can't tell any one anything, so I find your patronizing attitude hilarious, if nothing else.

Deserve....deserve.....deserve ...that was your cue. You missed it. It's asking you a simple question. Its a philosophical one. Has nothing to do with what it should be or what it actually is. Get it now chump?

But please continue, this is funnier than anything even LLIdiot comes up with on a daily basis.
The above quote is his answer. Jesus dude, try and keep up.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #111
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
The above quote is his answer. Jesus dude, try and keep up.
Keep up? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Where did I ever say that my comment wasn't applicable to him either. Where in this wording do you see me WKing for anything WR said?

Quote:
I'm not going to say how much a CEO should earn. You can argue that it's unfair, but if a multi-billion dollar company wants to pay it's CEO $10 million, that's up to them. That's the price of capitalism. CEO's are usually much more important than people assume them to be. There's a notion that executives just sit in their office and bark orders all day without doing any actual work. The truth is that they are responsible for the entire direction a company takes, and anything that goes wrong or not-as-expected is considered their fault. The pressure of being a CEO alone is worth the salary they earn.
I merely pointed out that the direction you took the conversation into was ludicrous, by specifically asking for an actual number for what a CEO's salary should be. I just call it how I see it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:51 PM   #112
Budman
BANNED

Did wombraider teach you how to crawfish? You both do it quite well.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:52 PM   #113
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
that all you got left?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #114
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Keep up? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Where did I ever say that my comment wasn't applicable to him either. Where in this wording do you see me WKing for anything WR said?

I merely pointed out that the direction you took the conversation into was ludicrous, by specifically asking for an actual number for what a CEO's salary should be. I just call it how I see it.
Right here. I didn't take it in any direction. Your butt buddy put it on the table and I just wanted him to clarify.

Quote:

Wanna know why?

Old 05-03-2015, 07:21 PM   #115
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right here. I didn't take it in any direction. Your butt buddy put it on the table and I just wanted him to clarify.
Are you sure you're not another one of Lustytards handles?
You have the same obsession with trying for the last word, even after the argument has been done, dusted and shoved up your ass.

Let me make it extremely simple for you.

He asked you this

Quote:
You replied with this

Quote:
Quite possibly. Do you think they should be limited in what they can make? If so what is the max in your mind?
Now, I simply told you that the direction you took the argument was wrong. It's not as if that was the only time you used the same bullshit. Here:
Quote:
You only trotted out the philosophical argument after being asked numerous times to tell us what is fair. It was your only out. As for the minimum wage thing what wage do you want to use. $10 PH? If that's the case a CEO can only make $250,000. I never said that CEO's are worth what they get. Some are some are not. That's has never been the point. Fuck there are plenty of employees that aren't minimum wage. Chances are if you are not worth your salary then you will be unemployed.
After that you said something even dumber about minimum wage, which prompted me to give you economic papers and credible reasons for minimum wage increases. Referencing post #61.

Now, I've made it as clear to you as I possibly can. And I'm done. Have fun finishing this circle jerk all by yourself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:28 PM   #116
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Exactly. That's why employees should be allowed to participate in how their employer runs things. That's what unions are for. A great ccompany, or corporation for that matter, cares about their employees. If I were a boss, I would make sure my employees gave me plenty of insight in order to make their job more rewarding and I would make sure they were all a part of the company and had equal say so. I would gladly take less money and give it back to dedicated hard working employees. Some CEO's let greed get into the way of running a great company. Too bad.

That's what has happened to our government and the people and corporations who run it. They are almost always out for themselves and for profit, and nothing else. Almost acting like a computer programmed robot without any compassion for humans or society or the 99 percent who suffer continually because of their extreme need for control, greed, and power.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:35 PM   #117
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Just for the record, I don't know what the fuck that even means. He's not wrong. I did use the word deserve. It was a philosophical question. On its face, it seems extremely unfair. Your answer that it's whatever the market will bear, is mostly bullshit. I guess I'm not as happy with the status quo. I'm not willing to throw all the blame on the 'market' and let it go. Not everyone who makes minimum wage is a high school kid. That old myth is just dead. More and more are in their 20s and 30s. They have kids. Here's another question. Philosophical in nature. If you work 40 hours a week, shouldn't you earn enough to live a simple and decent life?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:36 PM   #118
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Exactly. That's why employees should be allowed to participate in how their employer runs things. That's what unions are for. A great ccompany, or corporation for that matter, cares about their employees. If I were a boss, I would make sure my employees gave me plenty of insight in order to make their job more rewarding and I would make sure they were all a part of the company and had equal say so. I would gladly take less money and give it back to dedicated hard working employees. Some CEO's let greed get into the way of running a great company. Too bad.

That's what has happened to our government and the people and corporations who run it. They are almost always out for themselves and for profit, and nothing else. Almost acting like a computer programmed robot without any compassion for humans or society or the 99 percent who suffer continually because of their extreme need for control, greed, and power.
Compassion is in short supply. Most, like budman, are just willing to let the market sort it out and fuck the rest of the poor wretches if they can't take a joke. As a society we've come to accept it, which is sad.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #119
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a liberal and you're either to stupid to realize it or you are to much of a coward to admit. The thing about most liberals is they are ashamed of it. Ask any conservative if they consider themselves conservative and they will tell you "hell yeah I'm conservative". Hell if that is what you are then own it. Don't go around spouting the liberal mantra and when called on it try and tell us you're not a liberal. Nobody buys it.
How the fuck do you know? Because I asked a goddamn philosophical question about the inequality in pay? That's the problem with our current political climate. Everyone needs to label someone. What happened to just being a human being? That doesn't require you to be a liberal or a conservative. And yes, most are all too proud to say they're conservative. And right after that, they say some of the stupidest goddamn shit you've ever heard in your life. If equality is a liberal mantra, then I'm a goddamn liberal.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #120
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
How the fuck do you know? Because I asked a goddamn philosophical question about the inequality in pay? That's the problem with our current political climate. Everyone needs to label someone. What happened to just being a human being? That doesn't require you to be a liberal or a conservative. And yes, most are all too proud to say they're conservative. And right after that, they say some of the stupidest goddamn shit you've ever heard in your life. If equality is a liberal mantra, then I'm a goddamn liberal.
Thanks WombRaider. You are absolutely correct. We need a fair government run by all people. It's a long process, but I do believe it can happen.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women