Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2015, 01:28 AM   #106
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
EVA the chimp using "geometric logic" to prove he's not a chimp.

Ekim's only known experience with ' geometry " was when he had his head bounced off the stall walls down at Talleywackers whilst training for his " management " position in woomby's franchise gloryholes over in KansASS ! Those "angles " he had to contort his body to for the "air tight " position sure taxed his mental limits ! But the Chimp sure showed them how good he was a calculating the " angle of the dangle " when hitting multiple 'holes at once !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 04:34 AM   #107
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you two dating ? You have had your nose in his ass helping out. Does the lying little creep need help? Throwing him a lifeline?
You're sounding jealous again. Unfounded accusations always have that sound.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:42 AM   #108
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You're sounding jealous again. Unfounded accusations always have that sound.
Naw, not me little butt boy, just keep nuzzling, I'm sure WK enjoys the support.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:44 AM   #109
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Ekim's only known experience with ' geometry " was when he had his head bounced off the stall walls down at Talleywackers whilst training for his " management " position in woomby's franchise gloryholes over in KansASS ! Those "angles " he had to contort his body to for the "air tight " position sure taxed his mental limits ! But the Chimp sure showed them how good he was a calculating the " angle of the dangle " when hitting multiple 'holes at once !
Gay rey DAOTY 2016, fag of the year 2015, congratulate him. He has worked hard for these awards.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:54 AM   #110
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gay rey DAOTY 2016, fag of the year 2015, congratulate him. He has worked hard for these awards.
So Ekim ? Do YOU like using the new jalapeno-flavored preparation H lip balm on woomby as much as he likes using it on YOU ? He says those girlish squeals that you make when he uses it on YOU during rusty trombone practice ALMOST make a EUNUCH like him hard !! Do YOU like returning the favor as much as YOUR mentor and hero does ? Will YOU and woomby be offering the use of that "special " lip balm down at the 'holes during the holidays when YOU'RE picking those dingle berries that YOU and YOUR hero woomby SOOOO love ?
Old 11-28-2015, 10:50 AM   #111
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So Ekim ? Do YOU like using the new jalapeno-flavored preparation H lip balm on woomby as much as he likes using it on YOU ? He says those girlish squeals that you make when he uses it on YOU during rusty trombone practice ALMOST make a EUNUCH like him hard !! Do YOU like returning the favor as much as YOUR mentor and hero does ? Will YOU and woomby be offering the use of that "special " lip balm down at the 'holes during the holidays when YOU'RE picking those dingle berries that YOU and YOUR hero woomby SOOOO love ?
More fag shit from the fag of the year, gay rey. You are what you think about most of the time gay rey.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:54 PM   #112
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
More fag shit from the fag of the year, gay rey. You are what you think about most of the time gay rey.
Here I am trying to let other's know the story of YOUR and woomby's life and all I get is transference !
Old 11-28-2015, 05:33 PM   #113
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
actually, i said you are a chimp and you fucked up editing my post to say i'm a man.

no amount of spin doctoring is gonna change that, idiot. Not only do you welsh on a bet you lie.

Lie? you can't mean that shit for brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I refuse to call LittleEva a chimp. It's cruel and demeaning. I've known some chimps, and they all have more intelligence and class than Little Eva. I will not insult them by comparing LittleEva to them. We have rocks in the pasture smarter than you dull knife.

so you admit you live in a pasture? the only creature that lives in a pasture is a cow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're not the only one on here who has to declare themselves a winner. I did not declare myself a winner, I just won the bet lexie lacking.

you won nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Looks like all your buds are too chicken shit to answer, so here we go...

Using the links you provided you will see the remarks following your pic is the same, except in my post the last word has been changed and is red.

That indicated I had changed the word as to board rules. My reply of 'I knew you couldn't get it right" was a mistake as far as I was new to the board, and didn't realize using a full sentence confuses you morons. Now I use something simple like FIFY

So you see I did not call myself a chimp only changed your statement to indicate I was on the left.
Enjoy your vacation .....

this of course is the real evidence.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...imp&page=2.#30
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#34
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#35
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#37

so taking each post in sequence without any edits. make your case you are not a chimp?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:00 PM   #114
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
actually, i said you are a chimp and you fucked up editing my post to say i'm a man.

no amount of spin doctoring is gonna change that, idiot. Not only do you welsh on a bet you lie.

Lie? you can't mean that shit for brains. < Oh yes you are a fucking liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I refuse to call LittleEva a chimp. It's cruel and demeaning. I've known some chimps, and they all have more intelligence and class than Little Eva. I will not insult them by comparing LittleEva to them. We have rocks in the pasture smarter than you dull knife.

so you admit you live in a pasture? the only creature that lives in a pasture is a cow. < too poor to have owned any property 'eh butthead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're not the only one on here who has to declare themselves a winner. I did not declare myself a winner, I just won the bet lexie lacking.

you won nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[I]Looks like all your buds are too chicken shit to answer, so here we go...

Using the links you provided you will see the remarks following your pic is the same, except in my post the last word has been changed and is red.

That indicated I had changed the word as to board rules. My reply of 'I knew you couldn't get it right" was a mistake as far as I was new to the board, and didn't realize using a full sentence confuses you morons. Now I use something simple like FIFY

So you see I did not call myself a chimp only changed your statement to indicate I was on the left.
Enjoy your vacation .....

this of course is the real evidence.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...imp&page=2.#30
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#34
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#35
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#37
[SIZE=2][SIZE=5][SIZE=2][B]
so taking each post in sequence without any edits. make your case you are not a chimp
WAAAAA, poor little boy still whining. Sad ass poor loser. I can explain it to you, but I can't make your dumb ass understand it. Have you pissed your panties yet?
Old 11-28-2015, 06:02 PM   #115
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I refuse to call LittleEva a chimp. It's cruel and demeaning. I've known some chimps, and they all have more intelligence and class than Little Eva. I will not insult them by comparing LittleEva to them.
lol. agreed. chimpanzees are intelligent, sociable and friendly. none of the things EVA is. to respect chimpanzees i shall refer to EVA as "angry bird" from now on.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:05 PM   #116
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here I am trying to let other's know the story of YOUR and woomby's life and all I get is transference !
Nothing to see here same shit over and over, gay rey advertising for a dick to suck.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:12 PM   #117
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
lol. agreed. chimpanzees are intelligent, sociable and friendly. none of the things EVA is. to respect chimpanzees i shall refer to EVA as "angry bird" from now on.

You cry like a little girl piss ant.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM   #118
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Nothing to see here same shit over and over, gay rey advertising for a dick to suck.
nothing to see here except an angry bird talking shit.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:15 PM   #119
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
You cry like a little girl piss ant.
then start a poll. stettle it once and for all. angry bird. isn't that the way of this forum? do it. chimp .. er angry bird.

Old 11-28-2015, 06:20 PM   #120
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
then start a poll. stettle it once and for all. angry bird. isn't that the way of this forum? do it. chimp .. er angry bird.

Stick to what you do best, posting pics, and whining. Go bother someone else for a while, or go pout in the corner.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women