Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #106
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Point of order: "potty mouth" is descriptive like "fat" and not a violation......unless we don't have any fat whores around here.....then, it would be a fetish.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:57 AM   #107
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Point of order: "potty mouth" is descriptive like "fat" and not a violation......unless we don't have any fat whores around here.....then, it would be a fetish.
So... just in case I ever need it... let me make sure I understand how this works.

Lets make up a provider. We'll call her CamillaCumbucket.

Now-- I'm correct in my assumption that if I say "Camilla-- you're a cunt".. that's pointable.

But... if I were to say that Camilla was acting cunty-- that's merely a descriptive like "fat" and not a violation?

I just want to make sure that I fully understand the nuances... no particular reason...
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:32 AM   #108
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

From my viewpoint, WU and his alter ego SC can insult and demean with impunity. Give it back to them, they push the WTM button and you receive points. Not fair, but that is the unwritten rule on ECCIE. Same thing for DM as WU and SC.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:43 AM   #109
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Now-- I'm correct in my assumption that if I say "Camilla-- you're a cunt".. that's pointable.

But... if I were to say that Camilla was acting cunty-- that's merely a descriptive like "fat" and not a violation?
Even better, ask "Is Camilla acting cuntishly?"
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #110
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
What about "Camilla is Cunt-tastic!" I mean... it could be a compliment, an insult, or a description....
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:50 AM   #111
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
So... just in case I ever need it... let me make sure I understand how this works.

I just want to make sure that I fully understand the nuances... no particular reason...
You would be correct. A Dallas modtard tried to tell me I couldn't use the word "cunt" a long time ago......I proved him wrong.......over and over and over.........
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #112
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
hate the sin, not the sinner.
hate the game, not the playa. cept SC. his hand got tired signing all those boobs n booties while chillin with Ludacris, fity cent n Tom Brady at the after party and writing down all those hot white girls' numbers. "after the 27th white supermodel insisted on giving me her #, I said that's it. My hand is getting tired. I'm done. You pathetic losers need to find y'all another BBC. My BBC is tired after going 8 rounds with Audriana Lima. Sure she's married, but her white Nba boyfriend's SB cock is so lacking she needed some of my BBC to get her wet."

There are playas, and there are Playas
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:55 AM   #113
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

In general yes but it would depend on who CamillaCumbucket is, how hard she hit the RTM button, which MOD responded to it, and whether she's fucking him or not.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 AM   #114
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm not going to bother to read the guidelines. I already know what I can post and what I can't post without reading them. This place is not that complicated.
You already know the rules without reading them?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You already know the rules without reading them?
They're simple:

"Hold hands and look both ways before you cross the street!"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:28 PM   #116
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
hate the sin, not the sinner.
hate the game, not the playa. cept SC. his hand got tired signing all those boobs n booties while chillin with Ludacris, fity cent n Tom Brady at the after party and writing down all those hot white girls' numbers. "after the 27th white supermodel insisted on giving me her #, I said that's it. My hand is getting tired. I'm done. You pathetic losers need to find y'all another BBC. My BBC is tired after going 8 rounds with Audriana Lima. Sure she's married, but her white Nba boyfriend's SB cock is so lacking she needed some of my BBC to get her wet."

There are playas, and there are Playas
SC isn't worth that much typing. ;-) save your time.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:34 PM   #117
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
...that the hookers on this site can out your real name and phone number, and/or other screening info, on this board and only be banned for 30 days, whereas if you out a hooker's real name you get banned for a year? They're allowed to do it because their safety is supposedly more important than the hobbyist's...

Ask Fancyinheels how it works...she outed a hobbyist's info and was only banned for a month...
Then why have some of the other outting whores been banned for a year & still are banned?
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #118
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
From my viewpoint, WU and his alter ego SC can insult and demean with impunity. Give it back to them, they push the WTM button and you receive points. Not fair, but that is the unwritten rule on ECCIE. Same thing for DM as WU and SC.
Nobody cares about your viewpoint you're always crying even though you supposedly have us on IGNORE...

BTW WU isn't SC that's really an insult to WU if anything but carry on NIPPLE DICK..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:49 PM   #119
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
Please. It would be nice if you stopped all your whining. SC doesn't insult anyone except your POTUS or anyone talking garbage in the political forum. I leave providers alone because i respect their hustle. I understand some like what they do and some do it to survive. I know about doing what you have to do to survive. If they're not my cup of tea i keep it moving, if they are my cup of tea and i feel like risking my lottery ticket money then i will see them. Its that simple. Ive never felt the need to bash providers for their looks.

Now if you come at me sideways then sure expect a reply. But your case is falling on deaf ears. Providers of all races who haven't even met me...they cut for me. ;-) at least that's what my PM's tell me.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #120
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

In my younger days i used to respond to trash talk (like stop hitting RTM buttons) like this wait hold up let me out one of my text messages. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women