Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2015, 02:09 PM   #106
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Nice meltdown, undercunt... Everyone knows Wombraider = Underconstruction. Why do keep lying about everything?

So tell me, how many other can-I-suck-your-cock proposing PMs did you send out? If you're smart, you will ask everyone to delete them all. Say shammy was playing a prank or assup was trolling under your handle.
You were told to pound sand. Get stepping, shitface.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:45 PM   #107
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wormby. Quit sending me PMs.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:59 PM   #108
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking pobre pinche puto mojado y maricon woomby

woomby gets his swishy walking lying liberal mojado ass handed to him AGAIN !!! Way to slam it to the cum guzzler COG and lustylad !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:04 PM   #109
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You were told to pound sand. Get stepping, shitface.
Quote:
I refuse to take any advice from you, cocksucker.

Talking to yourself again, sewer rat? Get help. Multiple personality disorder can be treated.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #110
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wormby. Quit sending me PMs.
Forward them to the mods, if you have the fucking balls.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:17 PM   #111
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Talking to yourself again, sewer rat? Get help. Multiple personality disorder can be treated.
What can't be treated is what you've got. It's called degenerative cocktarditis. It eventually rots your brain out. And you end up a babbling mass of shit, brandishing your shriveled privates to whomever will stare at you for more than 3 seconds. I'm still waiting on you shitstains to send those PMs straight to the mods. What are you waiting for? Unless there ARE no PMs, in which case you're back to being what you've always been and that's a lying cunt.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:39 PM   #112
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
What can't be treated is what you've got... you end up a babbling mass of shit, brandishing your shriveled privates to whomever will stare at you for more than 3 seconds.
Sheesh, sewer rat - there you go again, wanting to stare at my privates. Are you going to start soliciting in an open forum instead of discreetly via PM?

And don't you get enough to stare at all day long poking through the holes for you at work? Or do you always keep your eyes shut as you fluff and wait for your next facial?

Quote:
There's nothing like the rain of a thousand white, ropey loads to keep the skin tight and looking nice. It does wonders for the aging process.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:48 PM   #113
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sheesh, sewer rat - there you go again, wanting to stare at my privates.... don't you get enough to stare at all day long poking through the holes for you at work? Or do you always keep your eyes shut as you fluff and wait for your next facial?

You share the inability to detect sarcasm with your doppelbanger, IBchickenshit. Of course, I have to consider that you're conservative, so you believe pretty much anything anyone says.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:06 PM   #114
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sen. Cruz: This Deal Is No Different Than Calling the Iranian Supreme Leader, Asking If They’re Developing Nuclear Weapons, and Taking His Word For It

August 5, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. - After attending a briefing on the Iranian nuclear deal, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) offered the following remarks:

"This Obama Iranian Nuclear Deal is a bad deal. It keeps getting worse. The more you hear about the deal, the less confident you are. I'll tell you the discussions of the inspection regime, they're classified, but they produce no comfort or security, whatsoever. At the end of the day the inspection regime we all know about the 24-days notice, which is a delay that is designed only to give the Iranian regime time to cover up their nuclear program.

"But hearing the specific details, this deal is not materially different than simply calling the Iranian supreme leader, asking if they're developing nuclear weapons, and taking his word for it when he says ‘no.'

"The idea that we would trust Iran to inspect their own facilities takes a level of gullibility and naiveté that exceeds the standards even of the Obama Administration. Nobody would sign this agreement without knowing full well that the predictable and certain outcome of this agreement is that Iran will acquire nuclear weapons. And no one in their right mind would want a regime that is led by a radical, theocratic Ayatollah, who chants ‘Death to America,' to acquire nuclear weapons.

"In my view, the Iranian nuclear deal is catastrophic, and there is no higher priority over the next 60 days than to energize and mobilize the American people to reach out to every member of Congress, Republican and Democrat, and urge them to reject this deal.

"In my view, the vote on this deal will be the most important vote any member of the Senate casts, likely, in his or her entire career. And the focus in particular, should be on Senate Democrats and Congressional Democrats because they face a fundamental choice: Will they put first the national security of our country, the safety and security of our friends and allies, the safety and security of the Nation of Israel, and the lives of millions of Americans? Or will they put first, instead, partisan loyalty to the Obama White House. I very much hope and pray we see a reemergence of Joe Lieberman Democrats, we see a reemergence of Scoop Jackson Democrats, of John F. Kennedy Democrats, of Democrats who say ‘My first priority is representing and defending the United States of America and keeping this nation first trumps any level of partisan loyalty.' It is my hope and prayer that is where Democrats end up, and the next 60 days will resolve that question. Thank you very much."

###
http://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2424

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:23 PM   #115
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Cruz believes the earth was created in 6 days. I'm not interested in hearing his take on just about anything. Especially important shit.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You share the inability to detect sarcasm with your doppelbanger, IBchickenshit. Of course, I have to consider that you're conservative, so you believe pretty much anything anyone says.
The permeating smell of excrement drifting from your direction overwhelms every hint of sarcasm you imagine you post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:59 PM   #117
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The permeating smell of excrement drifting from your direction overwhelms every hint of sarcasm you imagine you post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I didn't post the sarcastic statement, idiot. Your inability to recognize sarcasm is your own problem. Don't blame everyone else for your shortcomings.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:11 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I didn't post the sarcastic statement, idiot. Your inability to recognize sarcasm is your own problem. Don't blame everyone else for your shortcomings.
There's that odor again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Were you attempting sarcasm again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:54 PM   #119
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+ 1 It must be from all that ATM he does with his higher paying "clients" and with Big Sir when he gets back home to his Momma / sister's basement.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:27 PM   #120
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I tried to be nice and polite about this, but you want to get all high and mighty and angry about this deal. I am not the one who sent the PM, Its not my fault I don't want you to suck my dick, its not my fault that you have erection issues, its not my fault that you have always "been burdened with the secret", these are your words not mine, but now you want to turn this on me and make angry and nasty comments towards me. You need help and your not going to get it from me. I hope you get what you need from someone someday , even that thing you talked about with the gerbil. I am done talking about this, so let it go.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women