Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-23-2017, 06:12 AM   #1156
tiatate
Simone Archer

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
To the op.

You need to know your place. You talk about guys can't afford you. Reality is this is disposable income to them. You need their money to survive. Its obvious your masters degree was for nothing since your a hooker now. So bringing it up doesn't help your cause. So you should apologize to the johns and move on.
Lmao hell nah. Nearly all of these Johns on here being spiteful have never paid over $200 for some puss anyway. They simply couldn't stand the fact that I had the confidence to be out of their budget range.
Is it really disposable income? Or just something they budget in?
Old 09-23-2017, 06:14 AM   #1157
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Judging by your posted availability-- I have a hard time believing you work in human services. Their hours are pretty rigid and you seem to be available to whore during their normal hours.

9AM-11PM Monday-Thursday
8AM-4AM Friday-Sunday

I don't doubt you have hustle at all. However, I do doubt that you are doing anything with your "degree" at this moment either.

There are at least two guys in this thread who can easily afford your rate without budgeting, either. I know one of them is quite fond of a provider that charges more than you do (Yes, they exist in Dallas).
Old 09-23-2017, 06:18 AM   #1158
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
do you have ANY shame? really that's good with you?? damn son I expected better from you....guess I need to take stock of the broes on here........
You sound like a high school bitch. Like making up insults and getting mad when her friends don't see them.
*insert Regina George gif*
Old 09-23-2017, 06:18 AM   #1159
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
Lmao hell nah. Nearly all of these Johns on here being spiteful have never paid over $200 for some puss anyway. They simply couldn't stand the fact that I had the confidence to be out of their budget range.
Is it really disposable income? Or just something they budget in?
As far as Tony Gambino goes...he uses food stamps to pay for pussy. Actually, I take that back. He goes to strip clubs to ogle over strippers because even if he were to be able to pay for pussy, no ho would want to fuck his ass anyway.
No pussy= bitter troll TG
Old 09-23-2017, 06:20 AM   #1160
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To GP: That's the perks of having a masters your schedule can be flexible. I'm not available at the drop of a dime. Men schedule ahead with me. Most of the time though it ends up being after 5 anyway.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:23 AM   #1161
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
3 months is old ass shit? Damn.. Dallas loves to bring stuff from 3-4-5 years ago.

Thanks AR.. I don't keep up enough with the Houston threads.. forgot she was that one.
GP you're a good little follower, aren't you? I don't need to put you in your place though, karma will.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:24 AM   #1162
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
It's called hustle GP. I am employed & do this. Granted due to my donation amount, I make nearly double what I make at my real job, being in human services and all.
But we are not cut from the same cloth girl. I have have hustle, and would never be complacent enough for this to be my only source of income.
A man once told me: you will never get rich by having only one stream of income

I only have one stream of income, but its my business. I have investments but I don't count them till I sell them. But we can play big bank take little bank anytime.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:24 AM   #1163
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm.. I'll have to share that with my friend down in Austin who also has a Master's Degree and works in human services. Her schedule isn't flexible at all.. and she's been in the field for a decade now. No shade.... I just know she'd love to have more flexibility (she has kids).
Old 09-23-2017, 06:25 AM   #1164
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
GP you're a good little follower, aren't you? I don't need to put you in your place though, karma will.
Sweetheart, I've read the texts. You really don't want to come for me on this one. I've been fairly polite and left you be.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:27 AM   #1165
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

You so mad!!

Just when you start to feel accepted they turn on you. You were having a good old time ribbing the op, now you stand beside her.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:29 AM   #1166
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sweetheart, I've read the texts. You really don't want to come for me on this one. I've been fairly polite and left you be.
You're right. You wouldn't want me to come "after" you like I did with your buddy ole' pal AR. What texts do you speak of? Show me. Fairly polite would have been you keeping my name out of your mouth...but you just couldn't resist yourself.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:30 AM   #1167
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You so mad!!

Just when you start to feel accepted they turn on you. You were having a good old time ribbing the op, now you stand beside her.
Nah, I'm not getting turned on, that's the difference. I'm calling them out one by one for being nosy ass drama bitches.

I don't stand beside anyone, I'm a leader not a follower. I stand beside people who earn my respect.

Which mandle are you? Hmm. I wonder.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:31 AM   #1168
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're right. You wouldn't want me to come "after" you like I did with your buddy ole' pal AR. What texts do you speak of? Show me. Fairly polite would have been you keeping your name out of your mouth...but you just couldn't resist yourself.

AR and her sexy ass owned you girl. Ask the op to shave your pussy if you need help.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:32 AM   #1169
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nah, I'm not getting turned on, that's the difference. I'm calling them out one by one for being nosy ass drama bitches.

Which mandle are you? Hmm. I wonder.

Lol. Do a little research before you call me a mandle.

Nightrager?
Old 09-23-2017, 06:33 AM   #1170
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hmmmm.. I'll have to share that with my friend down in Austin who also has a Master's Degree and works in human services. Her schedule isn't flexible at all.. and she's been in the field for a decade now. No shade.... I just know she'd love to have more flexibility (she has kids).
That sucks for her. I know a lot of women get roped into working for the man way longer than they should. This is an expansive field though, and we could have totally different jobs especially being in Austin. But ya I've never been one to want to punch a clock for long, I started my own biz back in undergrad.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women