Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-01-2020, 06:07 AM   #1126
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Dateline: 11/1/202, 1:45 AM EDT, Butler PA

<Pondering mode on...>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Estimated crowd size ~10,000 strong, raises a couple questions.

- Will they vote?
- Who will they vote for?

If you have a Bippy and a Bottom Dollar - you should bet them both!

That is all. Have a week end.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:53 AM   #1127
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
<Pondering mode on...>

That is all. Have a week end.
Yawn. Trump ignores all safety warnings about COVID and catches it. He continues to ignore it and has these rallies with no safety precautions enforced. There are no undecided voters at these rallies. The undecided voters look at these rallies and shake their heads in disgust.

NIH director 'puzzled' by politicization of COVID protection efforts, Trump's Michigan rally

The director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, expressed disappointment in the political divisiveness over protection measures against the coronavirus, as seen by the large crowds that gather at President Donald Trump's rallies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3471417001/

Fauci says Trump is ‘asking for trouble’ by holding rallies with no social distancing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

Trump defies virus rules as ‘peaceful protest’ rallies grow

President Donald Trump is running as the “law and order” candidate. But that hasn’t stopped him and his campaign from openly defying state emergency orders and flouting his own administration’s coronavirus guidelines as he holds ever-growing rallies in battleground states.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...073aca8c84e8de

So we can continue to argue whether or not Trump's rallies have had a positive or negative impact on voters.

I will say that polls show about 1/3 of voters approve of Trump's handling of the virus and I will say that if Trump loses next Tuesday, that will be the primary reason why. Trump does not get it and never has.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:48 PM   #1128
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There are no undecided voters at these rallies.
I don't think there are undecided voters at any rallies. Rallies are superfan events.

Frankly, with this election cycle, the only "undecided" people left are the ones who also can't decide what they want for dinner and need someone to make the decision for them.

I think wasting too much energy on undecideds is a bad move this time, instead, it needs to be the 40-60% of each side that doesn't even bother to show up to vote that need to be motivated.

Trump is doing a good job of motivating his supporters to the polls, and a moderate job of motivating his opponents as well.

Joe's doing a middling job on it, you can tell he's focusing on it now that they shifted to this "Battle for America's Soul" slogan, but even Joe's team seems to know that more people are voting against Trump than for him.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:21 PM   #1129
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think there are any undecided voters either. I do think there are a whole lot of R's that haven't voted yet. I voted early this year for the first time. I usually go on Election day but I wanted to get it over and done with. If you haven't voted yet - go do it! It's democracy in action.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:55 PM   #1130
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I forgot to add - Only a couple of days left until "Not my President" Season 2 starts!!
Old 11-02-2020, 07:09 AM   #1131
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I don't think there are undecided voters at any rallies. Rallies are superfan events.

Frankly, with this election cycle, the only "undecided" people left are the ones who also can't decide what they want for dinner and need someone to make the decision for them.

I think wasting too much energy on undecideds is a bad move this time, instead, it needs to be the 40-60% of each side that doesn't even bother to show up to vote that need to be motivated.

Trump is doing a good job of motivating his supporters to the polls, and a moderate job of motivating his opponents as well.

Joe's doing a middling job on it, you can tell he's focusing on it now that they shifted to this "Battle for America's Soul" slogan, but even Joe's team seems to know that more people are voting against Trump than for him.
I don't disagree with anything you've said.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:19 AM   #1132
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I don't think there are any undecided voters either. I do think there are a whole lot of R's that haven't voted yet. I voted early this year for the first time. I usually go on Election day but I wanted to get it over and done with. If you haven't voted yet - go do it! It's democracy in action.
For whatever reason, historically more Democrats vote early and vote by mail than Republicans and more Republicans vote on election day. I always vote early to avoid the lines on election day.

The historic early voting this year should bode well for Democrats. More votes cast early in Texas in 2020 than were cast in total in 2016. I still think that it is a long shot for Democrats to win Texas but Trump will not win by 9% as he did in 2016.
Old 11-02-2020, 01:21 PM   #1133
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Yawn. Trump ignores all safety warnings about COVID and catches it. He continues to ignore it and has these rallies with no safety precautions enforced. There are no undecided voters at these rallies. The undecided voters look at these rallies and shake their heads in disgust.

Would this be considered voter fraud, like the repubs claim with mail ballot, if you are killing off voters by events you stage?
Old 11-03-2020, 04:47 AM   #1134
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Duality of purpose

In the past I've typically voted for or against someone. Pretty sure I mostly voted against the incredibly vile, entitled, corrupt and shrieking Hilbags more than I voted for Trump. With Reagan I voted against his opponent the first time and for Regan the second term.

This time is decidedly different. I'm doing both this round. Absolutely voting for Trump, but also against what the Demonicrats have become and what they are peddling. I suppose this years it's something of a 80/20 split. 80% for Trump with all his accomplishments for benefit of America and Americans first and 20% against

The below ridiculous BS also. Stay in your basement and live in fear.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:11 PM   #1135
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Can you supply a link to that agenda you posted, Why?
I can't seem to find it on any site that doesn't rant about "Stay in your basement and live in fear". You know, those sites you go to.

Let me help you though in finding it. Just show me which site that is Neutral (or very close to) and the top 67% of Reliability. Don't be scared to point it out. Any other place you find it would be one of those mama's basement, tin foil hat site. I'm waiting.

Oh, BTW, don't worry about the fossil fuel bit. It'll deplete itself. I think a more beneficial use of such would be paints, oils, dyes and such. Better options for keeping this country going.

Old 11-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #1136
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's not an election, folks.

It's an EXORCISM.

Be gone, Orange Satan!
Old 11-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #1137
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Right On !!

Biden in a Landslide !!

It is more like an Exorcism !!
Old 11-05-2020, 05:41 PM   #1138
LuvYogaPants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Sure is quiet.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:50 PM   #1139
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Election being stolen right before our eyes!

This is why the dims pushed for mail in ballots!
Old 11-05-2020, 05:50 PM   #1140
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants View Post
Sure is quiet.
Maybe ellen is riding around in a truck with flags.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women