Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60671
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-25-2020, 08:39 AM   #1111
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The only way Twitler wins is via coup. It will take the shape of legal challenges, which the people of this nation will not abide again. Especially since the biased courts decided that Bush beat Gore,

It’s up to us, not them.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:42 AM   #1112
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Jesus, you poor thing - TDS has settled into your little brain. Seek help ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The only way Twitler wins is via coup. It will take the shape of legal challenges, which the people of this nation will not abide again. Especially since the biased courts decided that Bush beat Gore,

It’s up to us, not them.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:17 AM   #1113
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Barrett is now on the Supreme Court! Kudos to the Senate and especially to Trump!
Old 10-27-2020, 07:04 AM   #1114
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Barrett is now on the Supreme Court! Kudos to the Senate and especially to Trump!
I don't know whly you are giving kudos to Trump. It was a done deal. POTUS gets to nominate a justice and the Senate confirms it. In this case a Republican POTUS and a Republican Senate. Barrett seems well qualified to be on the court. But no one, myself included, did not think she would be approved. No big surprise.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:14 AM   #1115
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

131lies. In a recent Wisconsin rally Chump spouted 131 inaccuracies and untruths. It is obvious to any half wit that the half wit in chief will say just what pops into his head and anything that he thinks will get him elected. He chump supporters eat his shit up, not being smart enough to know they are being taken. Sad commentary on the intelligence and discernment of many Americans.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:31 AM   #1116
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
131lies. In a recent Wisconsin rally Chump spouted 131 inaccuracies and untruths. It is obvious to any half wit that the half wit in chief will say just what pops into his head and anything that he thinks will get him elected. He chump supporters eat his shit up, not being smart enough to know they are being taken. Sad commentary on the intelligence and discernment of many Americans.
Guessing aoc was in charge of the clicker!
Old 10-29-2020, 07:25 AM   #1117
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Old 10-29-2020, 07:46 AM   #1118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Obviously, AE, WD and the usual suspects have no issue with a pathological liar “leading” this great nation through one of the darkest and most perilous times in history.

Can’t get under a bar that low.
Old 10-29-2020, 09:27 AM   #1119
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
One of the darkest and most perilous times in history.
That's probably the most privileged statement I've read this week.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:01 PM   #1120
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Please do tell me what President has not lied? Start with George Washington and that little ole cherry tree.
Better scurry on over to your safe place Trump- will be winner of this election soon. Maybe if we get lucky he'll work out a way to go another term in 2024. President for life!! How many libturds heads would explode if this were to happen?........I'd love to see it!

Quote:
Obviously, AE, WD and the usual suspects have no issue with a pathological liar “leading” this great nation through one of the darkest and most perilous times in history.

Can’t get under a bar that low.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:11 AM   #1121
rogue
Valued Poster

Hi Ellen-I am hoping for a Trump win-but I am not convinced-first-we need 270 on election night and it's over-while many here in NY are hoping to flip even part of the state-Clinton is now on the EC and their votes will go to the popular vote-and I am sure she and Cuomo will have a lot to do behind the scenes-BUT-with PA and NC and a few more states that have gotten the ok to have their mail ins be later then Nov 3-you KNOW all that mail will be miraculously for Biden by the time it arrives-and-you have to wonder how many mail in votes that were delivered-ads well as early voting in person-will be counted, counted correctly or altered before the count..the sad thing is Barrett could have weighed in on this and she didn't for some reason...another concern of mine...xxx
Old 10-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #1122
Sleepy02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
Hi Ellen-I am hoping for a Trump win-but I am not convinced-first-we need 270 on election night and it's over-while many here in NY are hoping to flip even part of the state-Clinton is now on the EC and their votes will go to the popular vote-and I am sure she and Cuomo will have a lot to do behind the scenes-BUT-with PA and NC and a few more states that have gotten the ok to have their mail ins be later then Nov 3-you KNOW all that mail will be miraculously for Biden by the time it arrives-and-you have to wonder how many mail in votes that were delivered-ads well as early voting in person-will be counted, counted correctly or altered before the count..the sad thing is Barrett could have weighed in on this and she didn't for some reason...another concern of mine...xxx
LOL

anyway, it's in the bag for biden. man will legitimately win the presidency.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:13 PM   #1123
Sleepy02
Valued Poster

also lets not but but but the polls were wrong in 2016!!!

lets take a look at what it looked like 4 days before the election in 2016 and 4 days right now

it's over
Old 10-31-2020, 07:32 PM   #1124
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Please do tell me what President has not lied? Start with George Washington and that little ole cherry tree.
Better scurry on over to your safe place Trump- will be winner of this election soon. Maybe if we get lucky he'll work out a way to go another term in 2024. President for life!! How many libturds heads would explode if this were to happen?........I'd love to see it!
So, are you telling me you like the person who lies the most? Why didn't you say so! He has earned Lie of the Year multiple times from a well established, near non-biased source. Should have told me this a long time ago when you ducked my first question to you about Mexico paying for the Wall. I would have left it alone. But you tried to be like your baby and lie about me.
But if you want a person that is set to be a liar in chief for life, you should really go to Russia. Putin has it locked down there.

But here's to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwhh...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-01-2020, 06:03 AM   #1125
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Here's a real poll

In the last week, ye verily - mere days, of the election (which many could argue is mostly accomplished already, owing to mail-in fraud schemes), Joe-mentia Hiden is - wait for it, wait for it - hitting the campaign trail.

Strategic or Startled? [You] make the call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Was Hillary Clinton's name on your ballot? You said she would be the Democratic candidate for POTUS.
Trump had his approval rating at -7.6% on October 3rd. It is now at -11.6. Biden and Trump still tied in the polls in Texas. TEXAS!!! Aren't the poll supposed to be moving in Trump's direction as they did at this point in time in 2016? Maybe 2020 is different. lol.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women