Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41611
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35982
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #1111
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Hey cappy... how's your new masturbator selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
...every time I see your queer avatar, I laugh my ass off!
Julia says every time she hears a joke about your tiny wrinkled pee-pee, she laughs her ass off backatcha!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #1112
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Julia says.. (peck peck peck peck peck peck)
OMG, turd*! Keep on posting photos of the "woman" you wish you were!

Against all odds, you reach new depths of being a complete desperate loser!

*See lustyturd's queer avatar, which screams that he is a feminine, confused little loser. Also read this post to understand why lustyturd uses a female avatar:
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=295

A Guide to understanding why lustyturd would use a
female avatar:

Gender-Switching in Cyberspace

We have seen and heard of more males switching gender than females. If this accurately reflects the population of cybercitizens as a whole, an interesting question surfaces. Why are males so interested in experimenting with a woman's identity? The answers go far beyond cyberspace and point to larger social and psychological issues. Here are a few possibilities:

— Due to the pressure of cultural stereotypes, it may be difficult for some men to explore within themselves what society labels as "feminine" characteristics. These males may rely on the anonymity of cyberspace to express their "feminine" side which they feel they must otherwise hide. Some of these males may strongly identify with women.

— Adopting a feminine role in cyberspace may be a way to draw more attention to themselves. Getting noticed and responded to in cyberspace is not always easy, especially in such distracting, "noisy" environments as the visual chat habitats. Donning a female name and/or avatar, especially a sexy one, will almost instantly draw reactions. The gender-switched male may even like the feminine feelings that goes along with this switch.

— Some males may adopt a feminine identity to investigate male/female relationships. They may be testing out various ways of interacting with males in order to learn, first hand, what it's like being on the woman's side. Hopefully, they use that knowledge to enhance their relationships with females.

Disguised as a female, a male looking for intimacy, romance, and/or cybersex from another male may be acting upon conscious or unconscious homosexual feelings.

Transsexuals (people who feel, psychologically, that they are the opposite sex rather than their given biological gender) and/or transvestites (people who cross-dress for sexual arousal or as an identification with females) may be drawn to virtual gender-switching. In rare cases, gender-switching could be a sign of what would be diagnosed as "gender confusion" - i.e., a psychological disturbance where one's identity as a male or female has not fully developed

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:42 AM   #1113
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

All that Obama stuff is Alex Jones level bat-shit frothing-at-the-mouth conspiretard nonsense. A bunch of conjecture with no real evidence.

Nixon: Sabotaged Paris Peace accords to prolong the Vietnam war, resulting in the mass-death of American serviseman, just to make Johnson look bad for the next election. Then there's watergate. TREASON. TRAITOR.

Reagan: Cut deals with our sworn enemies (Iranians) to not release hostages, just to make Carter look bad for the next election. n return for not releasing hostages (until Reagan got elected), he sold them badly needed weapons and parts for their jet fighters. Then he used that money to fund and illegal drug war in South America that got American servicemen killed. TREASON. TRAITOR.

Bush the 1st: CIA Director under Reagan and culpable in all of the above. TREASON. TRAITOR.

Bush the 2nd: Lied to the entire country to get us into an unnecessary war with a country that didnt attack us, just to give no bid contracts to companies owned by his buddies and make them richer. TRAITOR. TREASON.

And now Trump.

Every republicon president for the past 50+ years has committed treason and a traitor to this country in unprecedented ways that no democrat has even come close to. But whatever, keep voting against your country and your own self interests. Everyone's medical and internet bills are going up next year because of the Cheeto-dust-spackled lizard you idiots voted for, so congratulations.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:12 AM   #1114
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Yeah, and you can keep on buying the bullshit the lamestream media keeps feeding you. Like Joy Bee-haar...

Here's the report that got her all giddy and celebrating waaaay too soon...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...error-51537428

You'd think Brian Ross would have learned the first time he let his personal bias fog his reporting...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24226/...-ryan-saavedra

You think Joy will walk back her making a fool of herself on national TV? Hell, no!

#FAKENEWSABC #FAKENEWSJOYBEE-HARR

Speaking of personal bias, it looks like the Mueller investigations may be history soon enough...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...er-review.html

Anybody who thinks personal bias doesn't play a major role in the legal system should try witnessing a jury impanelling some time. It matters. Big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Michael Flynn will plead guilty to just one count and that's lying to the FBI. You know what that means... He snitched on someone. Maybe liddle Donnie or Kushner. We will wait and see. But Trump can't deny this person. He was in his administration for a brief period.
How much good is a witness who is an admitted liar anyway? Ask any lawyer. I dare you.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:05 AM   #1115
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Yeah, and you can keep on buying the bullshit the lamestream media keeps feeding you. Like Joy Bee-haar...

Here's the report that got her all giddy and celebrating waaaay too soon...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...error-51537428

You'd think Brian Ross would have learned the first time he let his personal bias fog his reporting...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24226/...-ryan-saavedra

You think Joy will walk back her making a fool of herself on national TV? Hell, no!

#FAKENEWSABC #FAKENEWSJOYBEE-HARR

Speaking of personal bias, it looks like the Mueller investigations may be history soon enough...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...er-review.html

Anybody who thinks personal bias doesn't play a major role in the legal system should try witnessing a jury impanelling some time. It matters. Big time.

How much good is a witness who is an admitted liar anyway? Ask any lawyer. I dare you.

Bahahahahaha and you can keep living in that bubble that Fox News feeds you. The one where Robert Mueller's investigation is going to be over. You do realize that with Michael Flynn (a high ranking Trump guy) pleading guilty and working with Mueller, Congress has to keep that investigation going right.. And if Donald Trump is as dumb as he has been and as dumb as you, him firing Mueller after this Flynn plea is more evidence of obstruction of justice. The fake Uranium One and the "Clinton" people isn't going to stop it. It's ironic, idiotic and hilarious that you are posting an article where it's saying Mueller's investigation is going to be shut down because a guy he fired may be pro-Clinton. Do you not see that if you want to demean this whole investigation because one guy who was fired my not like Trump, we should demean the whole Trump presidency because multiple people in it were working with and trying to work with a hostile foreign power. With one Trump person saying they threw the election to Trump. Thanks KT.

The hilariousness I've been seeing from these white Republicans. "You know that the justice system is broken", "there is bias in the system", "investigators will look for anything to prove what they want about you" blah blah blah. You guys don't have a leg to stand on. African Americans have been telling y'all for decades, hell maybe a century how unjust the justice system can be. And now you want to talk about how bias can play a role? Please.

Oh and before talking about a liar as a witness... Donald Trump is a pathological liar who has been known to lie under oath. I don't trust anything a person like that says so I will take Michael Flynn, who before this was a honorable 4 star general to all of y'all. I will take his word of the word of a known liar like Donald Trump. And I'm sure any lawyer would say give me the general who I can argue had a lapse in judgment over the man who is known to lie and lie under oath.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #1116
Observing
Valued Poster

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:35 PM   #1117
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
All that Obama stuff is Alex Jones level bat-shit frothing-at-the-mouth conspiratard nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Reagan: Cut deals with our sworn enemies (Iranians)... he sold them badly needed weapons and parts for their jet fighters.
^^^ LOL! This is why it's so much fun to expose lib-retards for their own abject stupidity.

First, supercuck tells us "all that Obama stuff" in my post #1106 is "nonsense". That would include the assertion that "the Obama administration made ransom payments to the Iranian Government and then lied about it."

Next, the idiot goes on and criticizes Reagan for dealing with "our sworn enemies (Iranians)".

In other words, when a Republican does what we do, it's treason! But when we engage in the same jaw-dropping behavior, it's diplomacy!

This is just one of many examples of how lib-retards think and clumsily attempt to debate. They are so blinded by partisan bias that they don't even recognize their own brazen inconsistencies and contradictions.

And then they wonder why our politics are so broken!
Old 12-03-2017, 01:15 PM   #1118
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
...I will take Michael Flynn, who before this was a honorable 4 star general... I will take his word...
Wow, this is delicious! All of a sudden, millsy loves Michael Flynn! What did I just tell you in my last post about how lib-retards keep tripping all over themselves with their own clumsy contradictions???

This is exactly like the way they treated James Comey... first, he was a hero... then he was a villain... now he is a hero again!

But hey, let's give the lib-retards credit where credit is due! They know how to flip-flop better than an olympic gymnast doing a double twist with two tucked back-flips!

Don't forget that Flynn was fired by the odumbo administration, lol. And millsy is touting him without even knowing what he may or may not have proffered to Mueller - in return for pleading guilty to... (drumroll... wait for it...) PERJURY!

Sweet! Another glimpse into how the lib-retard mind works (or fails to work)!

Here is the guy who millsy is now suddenly embracing... did millsy deem him credible at the RNC convention lol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iprJLxVEtY
Old 12-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #1119
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
A Guide to understanding why lustyturd would use a female avatar:
Lame, lame, lame. Same old same old, eh crunchyass?

How many times do I have to tell you... you badly need to up your game. Your lame, trollish attempts at insult keep backfiring. What most people keep scratching their heads about is - why in the world would anyone find a photo of a hot sexy female on a hooker board "confusing"? Unless it says something about you?

So... how are your new masturbators selling? Are the holiday orders pouring in for ya? Would you like me to send a few more Julia pics to your product testing group?

Old 12-03-2017, 02:50 PM   #1120
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You know a person is bad at making an argument when their only move is to quote you and deliberately leave things out to make it look like you said something you didn't. Let's show you how a weak person argues:

I said Flynn was a honorable 4 star general to Y'ALL before this. And I will take his word over Trump who lies under oath.

Now a good/intelligent debater counters that with facts that prove that statement false. Dumbass debaters just omit things said and try to pass it off as you liking someone when you never said that. Yeah when you purposely omit the y'all part and the over Trump part, it's a different read. That's how dumbass people debate, they make shit up.

Oh and they also pretend to know about things. Like someone who pretends to know how the legal system works. Yet they are too dumb or too biased to know that with everything Mueller had on Flynn and his son, him pleading to one count of PERJURY, that's a sign he got a deal and he had something worth a sweet deal.

And the Trump crazies with the Flynn link to Obama. Obama did fire him and warned Trump not to hire him. But the "smart" guy said no I will hire him anyway because I hire the best people.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:40 PM   #1121
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I said Flynn was a honorable 4 star general to Y'ALL before this. And I will take his word over Trump who lies under oath.
So what are you struggling to say, millsy? As a result of this plea bargain, you suddenly agree with others who described Flynn as "honorable"? Or do you agree with obama that he's NOT trustworthy? Which is it, dude?

And help me with another thing, millsy... Flynn is about to be convicted of lying under oath. Trump has never (to my knowledge) been convicted of lying under oath. Yet you're already willing (before even seeing what Flynn proffered) to "take his word" over Trumpy? Hmmm... how does that work again?

Look... let's stipulate that Trump lies, ok? Just like all politicians do. Lying on the campaign trail is one thing. Lying under oath is a different matter. I've never seen any proof that Trump lied under oath, but feel free to provide it. Meanwhile, you do know that Hillary Clinton lied under oath to a Congressional committee, right? Need proof? We all know she lied because James Comey (hero or villain... you tell me which?) later confirmed it! Here you go, millsy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG4P5_nON4Q

Quote:
Oh and they also pretend to know about things. Like someone who pretends to know how the legal system works. Yet they are too dumb or too biased to know that with everything Mueller had on Flynn and his son, him pleading to one count of PERJURY, that's a sign he got a deal and he had something worth a sweet deal.
So millsy, if you know so much about how the legal system works, why don't you explain to us how pleading guilty to a count of PERJURY doesn't render Flynn worthless as a credible witness going forward? Please try not to be "too dumb or too biased" to answer. Maybe Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz can offer you some guidance on this point:

Old 12-03-2017, 09:47 PM   #1122
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Again - it's a nothing burger.

Quote:
Bahahahahaha and you can keep living in that bubble that Fox News feeds you. The one where Robert Mueller's investigation is going to be over. You do realize that with Michael Flynn (a high ranking Trump guy) pleading guilty and working with Mueller, Congress has to keep that investigation going right.. And if Donald Trump is as dumb as he has been and as dumb as you, him firing Mueller after this Flynn plea is more evidence of obstruction of justice. The fake Uranium One and the "Clinton" people isn't going to stop it. It's ironic, idiotic and hilarious that you are posting an article where it's saying Mueller's investigation is going to be shut down because a guy he fired may be pro-Clinton. Do you not see that if you want to demean this whole investigation because one guy who was fired my not like Trump, we should demean the whole Trump presidency because multiple people in it were working with and trying to work with a hostile foreign power. With one Trump person saying they threw the election to Trump. Thanks KT.

The hilariousness I've been seeing from these white Republicans. "You know that the justice system is broken", "there is bias in the system", "investigators will look for anything to prove what they want about you" blah blah blah. You guys don't have a leg to stand on. African Americans have been telling y'all for decades, hell maybe a century how unjust the justice system can be. And now you want to talk about how bias can play a role? Please.

Oh and before talking about a liar as a witness... Donald Trump is a pathological liar who has been known to lie under oath. I don't trust anything a person like that says so I will take Michael Flynn, who before this was a honorable 4 star general to all of y'all. I will take his word of the word of a known liar like Donald Trump. And I'm sure any lawyer would say give me the general who I can argue had a lapse in judgment over the man who is known to lie and lie under oath.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:52 PM   #1123
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

So the big news is Flynn lied to the FBI about something he was legally allowed to do after Trump was elected. Trump even fired Flynn for lying to VP Pence on the same subject. As liberal Alan Dersherwitz said a few days ago, Flynn's credibility as a witness is gone.

Now we find out that Mueller fired the lead investigator into Hillary for being an anti-Trumper. And the FBI helped setup that meeting between Lynch and Clinton on the tarmac. Yeah, things look really bad for Trump.

I guess I have to say it again, this investigation keeps going back to the Democrats.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #1124
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
As liberal Alan Dersherwitz said a few days ago, Flynn's credibility as a witness is gone.
Ya thinks? That's odd. Millsy thinks Flynn is so credible now that "any lawyer" would choose to believe him.

Cop to perjury and your credibility goes up!

Quote:
I will take Michael Flynn, who before this was a honorable 4 star general to all of y'all. I will take his word of (sic) the word of a known liar like Donald Trump. And I'm sure any lawyer would say give me the general who I can argue had a lapse in judgment over the man who is known to lie and lie under oath.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:24 AM   #1125
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Default Sounds like a good idea to me.

We all took a hit...

#ENDFAKENEWS
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women