Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41604
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35979
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2017, 11:21 AM   #1081
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Trump knows exactly what he's doing. Why don't you answer my question...are you a mandle? Come on - I know you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Donald Trump's unhinged Islamophobic tweetstorm suggests he may be divorced from reality.
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/29/don...-from-reality/
Actually, reality divorced Trump, citing irreconcilable differences.

And in case anyone wonders where Trump got the inspiration for the the roadkill hairdo...
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #1082
Observing
Valued Poster

Default The answer is no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Trump knows exactly what he's doing. Why don't you answer my question...are you a mandle? Come on - I know you are.
Two new reports suggest Trump has come unhinged. The truth is worse.
"This morning, after the news broke that NBC News has fired veteran anchor Matt Lauer for inappropriate sexual behavior, President Trump mused that NBC executives should be fired for putting out “Fake News,” and unleashed this broadside: “Check out Andy Lack’s past!”
This call for a look into vague allegations against NBC News’ chairman prompted some to marvel at how “brazen” Trump is being, given the sexual charges leveled at him, too. Similar surprise greeted Trump’s willingness to endorse Roy Moore while shrugging that Moore “totally denies” the believable charges against him, as that reminded everyone just how lacking in credibility were his own dismissal of so many equally believable accounts about himself.
But such incredulity misses the deeper significance of this stuff. The brazenness of it is the whole point — his utter shamelessness itself is meant to achieve his goal. In any given case, Trump is not trying to persuade anyone of anything as much as he is trying to render reality irrelevant, and reduce the pursuit of agreement on it to just another part of the circus. He’s asserting a species of power — the power to evade constraints normally imposed by empirically verifiable facts, by expectations of consistency, and even by what reasoned inquiry deems merely credible. The more brazen or shameless, the more potent the assertion of power.
The Post reports today that Trump has taken to privately questioning the authenticity of the “Access Hollywood” tape of him repeatedly boasting about his affection for sexual assault. The Post also reports that when things are going particularly badly, he calls confidantes to “boast about his successes.”
Meanwhile, the New York Times reports that Trump regularly brags to people about winning a majority of women — he didn’t — and has even reverted to questioning the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Trump’s advisers sometimes even steer him away from areas where he is prone to dabbling in “manufactured facts.”
To date, Trump has made over 1,600 false or misleading claims as president. Routinely, the lies are demonstrably false, often laughably so. But this actually serves his ends. It is impossible to disentangle this from his constant effort to undermine the news media, seen again in today’s NBC tweet. In many cases the attacks on the media are outlandishly ridiculous, dating back to the tone-setting assertion that the media deliberately diminished his inaugural crowd sizes, even though the evidence was decisive to the contrary. Here again, the absurdity is the whole point: In both the volume and outsize defiance of his lies, Trump is asserting the power to declare the irrelevance of verifiable, contradictory facts, and with them, the legitimate institutional role of the free press, which at its best brings us within striking distance of the truth.
I don’t claim to know whether this is merely instinctual on Trump’s part part of a strategy. As Trump biographer Tim O’Brien puts it, Trump constantly “tells fables to himself” and “about himself,” and has long self-consciously regarded this as “one of his great skills.” Trump has been doing it for so long that the separation between instinct and conscious technique has probably disappeared. But one thing is clear: Terms like “lying” or “delusional” don’t do justice to what we’re seeing here, and we have not yet seriously reckoned with its true nature and what it really means."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...ruth-is-worse/
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:28 PM   #1083
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Donald Trump's unhinged Islamophobic tweetstorm suggests he may be divorced from reality.
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/29/don...-from-reality/
Actually, reality divorced Trump, citing irreconcilable differences.
Most of Trump's tweets are ridiculous and not harmful, but this one was bad no matter how you look at it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/u...a-fransen.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-a...uk-politician/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:23 PM   #1084
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, tell you what - prove me wrong. I'll buy you a cup of coffee or a drink - your choice - and we could have some good political discussions too. What do you say?

Quote:
Two new reports suggest Trump has come unhinged. The truth is worse.
"This morning, after the news broke that NBC News has fired veteran anchor Matt Lauer for inappropriate sexual behavior, President Trump mused that NBC executives should be fired for putting out “Fake News,” and unleashed this broadside: “Check out Andy Lack’s past!”
This call for a look into vague allegations against NBC News’ chairman prompted some to marvel at how “brazen” Trump is being, given the sexual charges leveled at him, too. Similar surprise greeted Trump’s willingness to endorse Roy Moore while shrugging that Moore “totally denies” the believable charges against him, as that reminded everyone just how lacking in credibility were his own dismissal of so many equally believable accounts about himself.
But such incredulity misses the deeper significance of this stuff. The brazenness of it is the whole point — his utter shamelessness itself is meant to achieve his goal. In any given case, Trump is not trying to persuade anyone of anything as much as he is trying to render reality irrelevant, and reduce the pursuit of agreement on it to just another part of the circus. He’s asserting a species of power — the power to evade constraints normally imposed by empirically verifiable facts, by expectations of consistency, and even by what reasoned inquiry deems merely credible. The more brazen or shameless, the more potent the assertion of power.
The Post reports today that Trump has taken to privately questioning the authenticity of the “Access Hollywood” tape of him repeatedly boasting about his affection for sexual assault. The Post also reports that when things are going particularly badly, he calls confidantes to “boast about his successes.”
Meanwhile, the New York Times reports that Trump regularly brags to people about winning a majority of women — he didn’t — and has even reverted to questioning the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Trump’s advisers sometimes even steer him away from areas where he is prone to dabbling in “manufactured facts.”
To date, Trump has made over 1,600 false or misleading claims as president. Routinely, the lies are demonstrably false, often laughably so. But this actually serves his ends. It is impossible to disentangle this from his constant effort to undermine the news media, seen again in today’s NBC tweet. In many cases the attacks on the media are outlandishly ridiculous, dating back to the tone-setting assertion that the media deliberately diminished his inaugural crowd sizes, even though the evidence was decisive to the contrary. Here again, the absurdity is the whole point: In both the volume and outsize defiance of his lies, Trump is asserting the power to declare the irrelevance of verifiable, contradictory facts, and with them, the legitimate institutional role of the free press, which at its best brings us within striking distance of the truth.
I don’t claim to know whether this is merely instinctual on Trump’s part part of a strategy. As Trump biographer Tim O’Brien puts it, Trump constantly “tells fables to himself” and “about himself,” and has long self-consciously regarded this as “one of his great skills.” Trump has been doing it for so long that the separation between instinct and conscious technique has probably disappeared. But one thing is clear: Terms like “lying” or “delusional” don’t do justice to what we’re seeing here, and we have not yet seriously reckoned with its true nature and what it really means."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...ruth-is-worse/
Old 11-29-2017, 02:41 PM   #1085
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump is... asserting a species of power — the power to evade constraints normally imposed by empirically verifiable facts, by expectations of consistency, and even by what reasoned inquiry deems merely credible. The more brazen or shameless, the more potent the assertion of power.
Sounds like you libtards - who have been asserting this power for decades - are duly impressed! Why not extend a hand to Donald and say "welcome to OUR WORLD!"

Quote:
Meanwhile, the New York Times reports that Trump regularly brags to people about winning a majority of women — he didn’t...
He did win a majority of women - white women. That's hildebeest's own demographic. She lost to the pussy-grabbing candidate of the party waging a "war on women" by ten percentage points - 53% to 43%! What does that tell you? How do you like them apples?

And it was reported by the New York Fucking Times!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...r-white-women/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:51 PM   #1086
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Hey lustyturd, you keep doubling down on your love for Trump. You never miss a beat to come to his rescue! What with your gender confusion, would you prefer Trump stick it in your ass or do you go both ways?

He'd probably like a clueless pigeon-brained loser like you to be his "wing" man!
Weak bait. Same old same old.

Still waiting for you to complete your homework assignment, cap'n douche.

Can't do it, can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Nice to see you're so busy redefining sexual assault to include kissing and PDAs, cap'n douche. When you're finished with that task, please give us a detailed "compare and contrast" analysis of the accusations against Trump versus the accusations against Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator. I seem to recall the latter accusations (pooh-poohed by dems for decades) included rape, exposing one's genitals, and abuse of expensive cigars lol.

Oh, and be sure you apply the same "higher standard" (the one you mentioned in your last post) to President Bill Clinton as you do to President Donald Trump.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:38 AM   #1087
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like to see you compare and contrast the accusations against Trump versus Bill Clinton. Or do you hold Trump to a different standard?

Quote:
Was Trump lying about doing those things?

Re-read what he said and try to tell me you are proud of the way Trump treats women. Read all the allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump (posted above) and tell me you don't believe any of them.

Do you apply the same standards when it comes to a Democrat accused of the same (or far less)?

Old 11-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #1088
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sounds like you libtards - who have been asserting this power for decades - are duly impressed! Why not extend a hand to Donald and say "welcome to OUR WORLD!"
"Libtard" a term that has zero effectiveness. It is the banal cry of unimaginative dolts losing an argument!

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:13 AM   #1089
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'd like to see you compare and contrast the accusations against Trump versus Bill Clinton. Or do you hold Trump to a different standard?
Ellen, I understand parts of why you like Trump, even though I don't feel that way. But when it comes to certain issues like repeated sexual misconduct, that reasoning should not apply.

"hold Trump to a different standard?" No, I don't. But YOU do.

You hold Clinton to a high standard. And rightfully so, since he was president. No problem there. However, you hold Trump to no standard at all.

So, going back 20 years in history, what Clinton did was wrong. And Clinton was impeached by the House for his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Now it's 2017. Where are the Republican cries for special council (like they did for Clinton) to investigated all the allegations of Trump's sexual misconduct?

Yeah, there is a different standard. If you (and others) start demanding Trump be held to any standard of conduct at all, then we can talk. Otherwise, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

DONALD TRUMP IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:19 PM   #1090
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I read very little of this

Just get up and go to work, it doesn’t matter much who is in the White House... somehow we survived 2008-2016... probably the worst years since the depression.
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:34 PM   #1091
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

All the talks of empty seats in football stadiums by Trump and how it shows that people agree with him... Well look at all the empty seats at the White House for the tree lighting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump.jpg (97.2 KB, 25 views)
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #1092
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Ellen, I understand parts of why you like Trump, even though I don't feel that way. But when it comes to certain issues like repeated sexual misconduct, that reasoning should not apply.

"hold Trump to a different standard?" No, I don't. But YOU do.

You hold Clinton to a high standard. And rightfully so, since he was president. No problem there. However, you hold Trump to no standard at all.

So, going back 20 years in history, what Clinton did was wrong. And Clinton was impeached by the House for his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Now it's 2017. Where are the Republican cries for special council (like they did for Clinton) to investigated all the allegations of Trump's sexual misconduct?

Yeah, there is a different standard. If you (and others) start demanding Trump be held to any standard of conduct at all, then we can talk. Otherwise, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

DONALD TRUMP IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR
I see you are still pushing the myth that Trump is a sexual predator while each day a new Democrat gets accused and fired for actually being one. It must be tough fighting reality.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #1093
Observing
Valued Poster

Default PUNK ASS BITCH GOIN' DOWN!

Trump asked Senate Republicans to end Russia election interference investigation:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...n-interference

18 U.S.C. §1505
Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—
Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

That's a felony, folks.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:18 AM   #1094
pleasurem
Valued Poster

You anti Trump people are fools, Clinton is a complete Bitch and Theif... you can kiss my ass
Old 12-01-2017, 12:18 AM   #1095
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Thief*

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women