Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #1066
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Read all the allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump (posted above) and tell me you don't believe any of them...
Hello, crunchyass! I see you're at it again! Ok, I read all of those allegations against Trump. Most of them accuse him of (gasp, brace yourself...) kissing women on the lips without asking for their permission first! How disgusting! And you know what the worst part was? Sometimes he did it without taking tic-tacs beforehand! Eeeww, yucky! Trumpy has bad breath!

Nice to see you're so busy redefining sexual assault to include kissing and PDAs, cap'n douche. When you're finished with that task, please give us a detailed "compare and contrast" analysis of the accusations against Trump versus the accusations against Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator. I seem to recall the latter accusations (pooh-poohed by dems for decades) included rape, exposing one's genitals, and abuse of expensive cigars lol.

Oh, and be sure you apply the same "higher standard" (the one you mentioned in your last post) to President Bill Clinton as you do to President Donald Trump.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:14 PM   #1067
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Selective amnesia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hello, crunchyass! I see you're at it again! Ok, I read all of the allegations against Trump. Most of them accuse him of (gasp, brace yourself...) kissing women on the lips without asking for their permission first! And you know what the worst part was? Sometimes he did it without taking tic-tacs beforehand! Eeeww, yucky! Trumpy has bad breath!

Nice to see you're so busy defining sexual assault down to include kissing and PDAs, cap'n douche. When you're finished with that project, please give us a detailed "compare and contrast" analysis of the accusations against Trump versus the accusations against Slick Willy the Perjuring Sexual Predator. I seem to recall the latter accusations (pooh-poohed by dems for decades) included rape, exposing one's genitals, and abuse of expensive cigars lol.

Be sure you apply the same "higher standard" (the one mentioned in your last post) to President Bill Clinton as you do to President Donald Trump.
Trump is on tape saying: "Grab 'em by the pussy"
By any measure or standard,that's sexual assault.

'Grab-Em-by-the-Pussy' President Slammed for Grand Hypocrisy as Trump Goes After Franken.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-after-franken

This thread is about Trump.
You're a typical Trumpster with your whataboutism and gaslighting.
Bill Clinton is long gone....

By the way,you ok with Roy Moore?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #1068
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Who did he make this assault on? The one that he grabs them by the pussy. You are as bad as the fake news network.
You think that's sexual assault just my saying that? You've got to a lot to learn missy. In the meantime........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
By any measure or standard,that's sexual assault.

'Grab-Em-by-the-Pussy' President Slammed for Grand Hypocrisy as Trump Goes After Franken.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-after-franken

By the way,you ok with Roy Moore?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:45 PM   #1069
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Did you figure that out all by yourself? Ammmmmmmmmmazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Shes not the president
Old 11-27-2017, 06:15 PM   #1070
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Who did he make this assault on? The one that he grabs them by the pussy. You are as bad as the fake news network.
You think that's sexual assault just my saying that? You've got to a lot to learn missy. In the meantime........
Bump the thread that addresses mandles/bandles and quit gaslighting.
This thread concerns the orange douche shit gibbon Trump.

Trump calls Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native American veterans.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ative-american

DUMB ASS.

Michael Flynn's lawyer meets with members of special counsel’s team, raising specter of plea deal.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=51412187

Yeah Baby!
The guy who led the "lock her up!" chants is getting a plea deal. Irony.

Old 11-28-2017, 01:08 AM   #1071
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
By any measure or standard, that's sexual assault.

Yeah, but the only problem is most of his accusers say all he did was kiss them on the lips. Sounds like Trumpy brags more than he closes the deal. The one woman whose story even comes close to a pussy grab is Kristin Anderson. She says he slid his hand up her thigh at a nightclub. Apparently he didn't execute very well, since she wound up laughing about it and calling him "pathetic".

I agree, Trump is a hypocrite. Just like you are. IMO, the Franken stories are overblown. Al Franken was a comedian who grew up in the Lenny Bruce era when comedians tried to break every taboo. The pic of him groping Leann Tweeden was a joke. The same people who laughed when they saw it are now feigning shock and indignation. Why don't you call them hypocrites?

That's all you got? "This is about Trump" - so don't you dare bring up Clinton? You're pathetic. It would be lame enough if you tried to argue false equivalence, but you can't even do that! All you do is whine - don't bring up anything bad (or worse) on my side, 'cause I don't want to talk about that! Why don't you stick your fingers in your ears, stomp your feet and yell "Wah-wah... I can't hear you!" Such a pathetic widdle boy!

Do you even know how to read? It was your libtard pal crunchyass who said in his last post we should hold our Presidents to a higher standard. I agree. So let's trot out the same high standard we applied to the last President accused of sexual misconduct. No need to reinvent the wheel. Slick Willy raped and assaulted dozens of women that we know about. And what did the dimotard party do? They made him a Rock Star, that's what they did!

And now you want everyone to freak out because Trumpy kissed a few women on the lips without taking tic-tacs! Applying your own Slick Willy standard of misbehavior, Trumpy's over-eager smooching barely registers a 2.0 on the Richter scale!

And Bill Clinton isn't "long gone" - he's still the Big Dog at every dimotard convention! He delivered the Big Dog Speech in 2012 and 2016. Why be in denial about it? You're a typical libtard. You hide behind bogus talking points. You couldn't even debate your way out of a brown paper bag.

By the way, you ok with Roy Moore?

Nope. Too creepy for me, even without the latest accusations. But I don't live in Alabama so I'm not obsessing over the guy like you libtards are.

Wah-wah! Boo-hoo! This thread is about Trumpy! Don't you dare bring up Slick Willy! I control the narrative! Wah-wah!
Old 11-28-2017, 01:34 AM   #1072
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Trump calls Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native American veterans.
Hey! This thread is about Trumpy! Not Fauxcahontas!

Old 11-28-2017, 04:16 AM   #1073
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Hey gfe, we were talking about Trump and Roy Moore. But I guess that topic bores you.
Didn't like that one, eh? Well, how's this? Any time a dimretard goes down in defeat I feel happy. 'Happy' is a 'feeling', right?

You did ask how we 'feel', right? I 'feel' that Roy Moore is going to Washington with the shield of Franken/Conyers to protect him.

Quote:
Blurring the lines between what someone says and what someone does doesn't help their case at all. That was all litigated November 8, 2016 anyway so it doesn't even matter.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:36 AM   #1074
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Besides all the women who have come forwards with sexual misconduct accusations against Trump, what about what he said on the Access Hollywood tape? Does that anger or disappoint you?
The sexual allegations, while bad, do not bother me as much as Roy Moore being a bigot and probable racist. We have had people like him on the floor of Congress in the past, but not recently that I know of. He is firmly against the LGBT community. He is against Muslims. In today's U.S. it is socially unacceptable to come out as anti-black, but I would be very surprised if he did not consider whites as the superior race.

This man will be shunned by the other members of Congress if elected. Even Ivanka Trump came out against him. Of course, we're talking about voters from the enlightened state of Alabama, so I will be surprised if he loses the election.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:48 AM   #1075
VisualEyes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You'all do know that as much as I love the Donald I don't agree with him on everything. Hell, I don't even agree with my mom 50 percent of the time but I still love and support her.
I think we can cut you a little slack on loving and supporting the woman whose vagina you were born from...
VisualEyes is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #1076
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, I read all of those allegations against Trump. Most of them accuse him of (gasp, brace yourself...) kissing women on the lips without asking for their permission first! How disgusting! And you know what the worst part was? Sometimes he did it without taking tic-tacs beforehand! Eeeww, yucky! Trumpy has bad breath!
Written as a true registered sex offender would. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if you actually have a sex offender criminal record.

Hey lustyturd, you keep doubling down on your love for Trump. You never miss a beat to come to his rescue! What with your gender confusion, would you prefer Trump stick it in your ass or do you go both ways?

He'd probably like a clueless pigeon-brained loser like you to be his "wing" man!

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 07:24 PM   #1077
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mandle,mandle

Ok,let's see here.....

Quote:
Bump the thread that addresses mandles/bandles and quit gaslighting.Your the one gaslighting.
This thread concerns the orange douche shit gibbon Trump.

Trump calls Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native American veterans. Ok, one more time for the dim witted - Trump is not politically correct. If you don't like it - then vote for someone else in the next election.

DUMB ASS. Why yes you are!

Michael Flynn's lawyer meets with members of special counsel,raising specter of plea deal. Who gives a fuck? He's not in the White House anymore...remember?
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=51412187

Yeah Baby!
The guy who led the "lock her up!" chants is getting a plea deal. Irony. Now you are the one gaslighting with your mandle missy. No man says "Yeah Baby..exclamation point --followed by getting excited over a has been that led a chant of lock her up. Nope-you blew it.

In the meantime .........
Old 11-29-2017, 07:42 AM   #1078
Observing
Valued Poster

Default et tu,Ellen?

Quote:
Ok,let's see here.....

In the meantime .........
New Reports Suggest Trump Might Not Be a Liar at All, But Truly Delusional.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...elusional.html

Donald Trump is mentally ill and poses a clear and present danger to the United States.
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016
"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016 "Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016
"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016
"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me." -- March 2016
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3dc157b0bc11

There's very little doubt he's completely delusional.
All of the evidence suggests he genuinely believes the absurd conspiracy theories he touts. He believes Fox & Friends. He believes Infowars. No evidence suggests he understands how detached from reality his public persona seems.
This is a stupid man. I've said that from the first day of his candidacy.
And this is why it's obvious he's Russia's useful idiot. Not a partner, just a pawn in Putin and others' schemes. He's so cripplingly gullible that people fawn all over him for the opportunity to exploit him for their own ends.
That people made this man commander-in-chief is such a profound failure of judgment.
The people manipulating did so because they assumed they could control him. But a symptom of his delusion is the belief he's in control. He thinks he knows what he's doing. So he shirks off the pleas of his staff and his lawyers and everyone who begs him not to do things like antagonize North Korea or fire Comey or implicate himself on Twitter.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:00 AM   #1079
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
New Reports Suggest Trump Might Not Be a Liar at All, But Truly Delusional.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...elusional.html

Donald Trump is mentally ill and poses a clear and present danger to the United States.
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016
"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016 "Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016
"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016
"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me." -- March 2016
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3dc157b0bc11

There's very little doubt he's completely delusional.
All of the evidence suggests he genuinely believes the absurd conspiracy theories he touts. He believes Fox & Friends. He believes Infowars. No evidence suggests he understands how detached from reality his public persona seems.
This is a stupid man. I've said that from the first day of his candidacy.
And this is why it's obvious he's Russia's useful idiot. Not a partner, just a pawn in Putin and others' schemes. He's so cripplingly gullible that people fawn all over him for the opportunity to exploit him for their own ends.
That people made this man commander-in-chief is such a profound failure of judgment.
The people manipulating did so because they assumed they could control him. But a symptom of his delusion is the belief he's in control. He thinks he knows what he's doing. So he shirks off the pleas of his staff and his lawyers and everyone who begs him not to do things like antagonize North Korea or fire Comey or implicate himself on Twitter.
After reading that list, you've got to wonder about Trump's mental health. I don't even think there is a trump supporter dumb enough to believe all the things Trump said in the above quotes.

Oh, btw, Trump thinks the Mueller investigation will be wrapping up by the end of the year...

*Delusional*
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:48 AM   #1080
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
After reading that list, you've got to wonder about Trump's mental health. I don't even think there is a trump supporter dumb enough to believe all the things Trump said in the above quotes.

Oh, btw, Trump thinks the Mueller investigation will be wrapping up by the end of the year...

*Delusional*
Donald Trump's unhinged Islamophobic tweetstorm suggests he may be divorced from reality.
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/29/don...-from-reality/
Actually, reality divorced Trump, citing irreconcilable differences.

And in case anyone wonders where Trump got the inspiration for the the roadkill hairdo...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women