Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42368
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36776
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #1066
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Dr. Jill - The Quad Runner

Dr. Jill Hiden held a rally to almost a dozen people - which is about 4 times the size of a Joe-menia Hiden rally. But in a nod to her husband, she also took no questions fromthe almost dosen people or the press. What are they worried about?
Old 10-05-2020, 06:02 PM   #1067
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Beat Hitlery Clintoon like the rented mule she is, got the COVID at age 74 and survived and is still your President. The trifecta.

Well, I don't see in that link where I brought up race.
That must mean you are admitting to keeping a rift to separate both sides and contributing to the decline of what is good political banter. Why, take a break. There are alot more capable people than you that can stir the pot. Find something that you excel in.

Also, that ain't a link to potus GPA. So the only one showing their dimwittedness is you. But that was never in question
Old 10-06-2020, 07:09 AM   #1068
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Dr. Jill Hiden held a rally to almost a dozen people - which is about 4 times the size of a Joe-menia Hiden rally. But in a nod to her husband, she also took no questions fromthe almost dosen people or the press. What are they worried about?
Biden is ahead. Way ahead in some polls. Obviously crowd size at rallies does not matter.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:17 AM   #1069
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Rallies are for idiots with a death wish.

If ai was the CDC, I’d issue emergency guidance to avoid contact with Trump and his infectious crew of super spreaders at all costs.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:28 AM   #1070
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know if anyone else watched it but Biden had a town hall last night with Lester Holt. It was sad. The look on Bidens face with his mouth hanging open as questions were being ask just makes me feel sorry for him. He couldn't hear well ( there was a highway behind him with cars going by) and he referred to himself as "shoeleather" at one point but I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Something to do with a childhood nickname of his, I think.
His demeaner is normal for someone in their late 70's. We all get old if we are lucky. I just feel bad for him. Luckly, we are in the short run to the White House and this will be over soon.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:35 AM   #1071
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The bigger problem with the town hall last night was that it wasn't even softball, it was teeball. Zero challenges, zero tough questions, it wasn't a town hall it was an "orange man bad" therapy session.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:54 PM   #1072
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Either get someone looking normal for a 70 year old
or someone who is 70 year old acting like a terrible two throwing a tantrum.

Which is sadder?
Old 10-07-2020, 07:11 AM   #1073
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I don't know if anyone else watched it but Biden had a town hall last night with Lester Holt. It was sad. The look on Bidens face with his mouth hanging open as questions were being ask just makes me feel sorry for him. He couldn't hear well ( there was a highway behind him with cars going by) and he referred to himself as "shoeleather" at one point but I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Something to do with a childhood nickname of his, I think.
His demeaner is normal for someone in their late 70's. We all get old if we are lucky. I just feel bad for him. Luckly, we are in the short run to the White House and this will be over soon.
Biden is a mere 3 years older than Trump. I feel sorry for Trump after his actions at the first debate. He lost it and lost many votes that night. Biden is pulling away in most polls, at the national level and in the battleground states.

Many months ago I predicted Trump would get less electoral votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. Right now, with 27 days to go, Biden is in a solid position to win and possibly win big. At this point in time in 2016 Trump was in the middle of a surge of support and was turning polls around. In 2020 that is not happening as of yet and there is little reason to believe it will. Trump has laid out his campaign strategy and voters aren't buying it.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:26 AM   #1074
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

frankly, I'm just not paying attention to the polls.

It seems that a non-small number of people lie to pollsters, and after looking at their concerns, I can't say I blame them.

Either way, we're 4 weeks away, and I think most people have made up their minds already. So we'll see how it goes.

Excited for the debate tonight. Trying to figure out the over/under on the lose conditions:

Kamala: If she brings up Mike's "Zap the gay away" shit, I'm taking that as she's backed into a corner.

Mike: If he brings up her locking up and breaking up more black families than any other DA in US history, I'm taking that as he's backed into a corner.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:32 AM   #1075
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Polls are part of the lsm and extremely biased.

I no longer trust any of the Presidential polls!
Old 10-07-2020, 09:39 AM   #1076
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I saw something very interesting. Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vazquez Garced endorsed Trump. She also urged folks to vote for Trump. I know she is a Rep. but still it was kind of surprising to me as she is for statehood and Trump is not. I'll be interested in how that plays out in Florida after the election. I don't watch the polls anymore as I think they are wrong. I thought they were wrong in 2016 too and I said it numerous times but nobody believed me.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 PM   #1077
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

orangeman good

touchy feely sleepy man bad

MAGA
Old 10-08-2020, 06:41 AM   #1078
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I saw something very interesting. Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vazquez Garced endorsed Trump. She also urged folks to vote for Trump. I know she is a Rep. but still it was kind of surprising to me as she is for statehood and Trump is not. I'll be interested in how that plays out in Florida after the election. I don't watch the polls anymore as I think they are wrong. I thought they were wrong in 2016 too and I said it numerous times but nobody believed me.
Polls were rather accurate in 2016. The only state that polls missed by a large margin was Wisconsin. Trump was ahead in the last polls in Michigan and within the margin of error in Pennsylvania and many other states. It was the so-called "experts" who interpreted the poll results incorrectly. In 2018 the polls were VERY accurate.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...llege_map.html

Trump won the majority of the big electoral vote states in 2016 that were considered toss-ups. He will have to do so again in 2020 in order to win. As I said, in 2016 Trump was closing a rather large polling gap 4 weeks before the election. In 2020 that has yet to be the case. Most of the recent polls have Biden expanding his lead in battleground states. To be continued.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:47 AM   #1079
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

No mention of last night's debate between Pence and Harris.

I won't give my opinion as to who won or lost, but it was better than the Trump - Biden "debate"

Both avoided specific answers to questions with some responses being totally off-subject. I wish Pence had paid more attention to the time limit agreed upon. Depite pleas from the moderator he just kept going. Harris at times did the same.

I doubt the debate will have any impact on those undecided voters out there.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:29 AM   #1080
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I was going to watch it but I fell asleep before it even started. Judging from this mornings news - it looks like the fly was the winner. I wanna know when that fly is going to be deported. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
No mention of last night's debate between Pence and Harris.

I won't give my opinion as to who won or lost, but it was better than the Trump - Biden "debate"

Both avoided specific answers to questions with some responses being totally off-subject. I wish Pence had paid more attention to the time limit agreed upon. Depite pleas from the moderator he just kept going. Harris at times did the same.

I doubt the debate will have any impact on those undecided voters out there.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women