Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2014, 12:17 PM   #91
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Like I said; I took part of the test; correctly answered 15 of the first 17 questions; then stopped.....Do the math, that is a score of 88%.
what's the point in stopping the test if you were doing so well?

why not just finish it and get the actual Mensa score?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:14 PM   #92
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]You obviously aren't that bright if you can't comprehend the fact that I didn't take the Mensa quiz to get a Mensa grade............If I wanted a "Mensa Grade" I would have continued......I could give a fuck about being scored by Mensa..........I was curious how hard it could be.

Simple......don't get yourself confused over something simple....

Your "speeding" analogy is just plain stupid.

It is funny you are getting so lathered up over the fact that I only answered 17 of 30 questions............
[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Are you fcuking kidding me??

Would you tell a cop who stopped you for speeding that you don't deserve the ticket bc by your calculations (whatever bass akwards shit that is) you were not speeding. I mean really. I think ur the only dumbass who took an an objectively measured quiz and posted a subjectively calculated score. Your Mensa IQ is showing; how is a simple math equation (15/17=88% subjective ???? Enquiring minds want to know Ms. Mensa.....Let me answer it for you, it isn't !!!!!!!!!!!!

That is, by far, the dumbest shit i've heard since I was married to my first husband.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #93
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #94
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You do understand that the Mensa Workout Quiz is NOT an IQ test and is for entertainment only ?

So, I guess you can say i didn't find it very entertaining/rewarding.

But this thread is......incredible that people like CM get so fucking worked up over an entertainment gimmick....pathetic really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
what's the point in stopping the test if you were doing so well?

why not just finish it and get the actual Mensa score?
Old 02-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #95
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do understand that the Mensa Workout Quiz is NOT an IQ test and is for entertainment only ?

But this thread is......incredible that people like CM get so fucking worked up over an entertainment gimmick....pathetic really.

and your score was very entertaining ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:55 PM   #96
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

But some of us have found this whole fucking thread quite entertaining!

Isn't it a hoot to see how a couple of lying, low-IQ assholes like Barleycorn and Whirlaway lash out after you ridicule their manifest stupidity?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:08 PM   #97
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie, don't flatter yourself. You couldn't get me worked up without a few bills on the bedside table and even then its doubtful.

The "worked up" you're speaking of relates to you purposefully misrepresenting yourself. The objective measure was the quiz itself. According to you, I could have taken the test, answered five questions and gotten all five right then given myself 100%. But that would be incredibly stupid not to mention just flat out cheating....ppl tend to dislike an obvious cheater hence the backlash regarding your newly confessed method of calculating your misrepresented score.

The fact that you included your 8min time in your first post suggests that you assumed the time it took you to get thru 17 questions in 8 min is somehow significant to your score which you now know has nothing to do with how well you score.

Your backstepping is absurd. Really. Just admit you misrepresented your posted score and move on. Or just continue living under the assumption that its everyone else's fault that we thought you were stating what the actual quiz gave you. Like I said, whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy your alternate reality where you always win.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:12 PM   #98
CJ7
Valued Poster

there ya go whirlieboy ... hottnurse just handed you your dick, nuts, AND ass in one package ..

it's your lucky day !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #99
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Lash Out ???

You call someone a liar; they respond and now you are crying foul.........you are a weird one..........and a pathetic moron......

But keep going with your posting, flame away....you are just repeating yourself asshole.....

You can't stand that someone got 15 correct out of 17 questions in an entertainment quiz?

How pathetic is your life? Enquiring minds want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
But some of us have found this whole fucking thread quite entertaining!

Isn't it a hoot to see how a couple of lying, low-IQ assholes like Barleycorn and Whirlaway lash out after you ridicule their manifest stupidity?
Old 02-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #100
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
there ya go whirlieboy ... hottnurse just handed you your dick, nuts, AND ass in one package ..

it's your lucky day !!
Being thoroughly embarrassed never seems to bother Whirlaway.

Look, he just returned and stepped in it again!

Quote:
Lash Out ???
Why don't you go back and count the number of people you've insulted in this thread alone, asshole?

Quote:
You can't stand that someone got 15 correct out of 17 questions in an entertainment quiz?
No, what people are laughing at is your dishonesty and manifest insecurity about your claimed score. You can't seriously think anyone actually believes you!

Quote:
How pathetic is your life? Enquiring minds want to know.
That's the question that should be addressed to you, not me!
Old 02-26-2014, 02:29 PM   #101
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If your "brush-off" empowers you somehow; you are welcomed to it...but I have zero interest in you, lathered or otherwise.

Again, your stupidity is in full mode.....I never misrepresented myself. I made it perfectly clear I only answered 17 of the 30 questions.

To quit the quiz is not cheating; and answering 15 of 17 questions correctly is a score of 88%. It is not a Mensa score, but it is a mathematically correct score.

You seem to have a problem processing that fact.

There was NOTHING misleading, dishonest, cheatful, or deceitful in my initial posts...........

Do you even know what "backstepping" means ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Sweetie, don't flatter yourself. You couldn't get me worked up without a few bills on the bedside table and even then its doubtful.

The "worked up" you're speaking of relates to you purposefully misrepresenting yourself. The objective measure was the quiz itself. According to you, I could have taken the test, answered five questions and gotten all five right then given myself 100%. But that would be incredibly stupid not to mention just flat out cheating....ppl tend to dislike an obvious cheater hence the backlash regarding your newly confessed method of calculating your misrepresented score.

The fact that you included your 8min time in your first post suggests that you assumed the time it took you to get thru 17 questions in 8 min is somehow significant to your score which you now know has nothing to do with how well you score.

Your backstepping is absurd. Really. Just admit you misrepresented your posted score and move on. Or just continue living under the assumption that its everyone else's fault that we thought you were stating what the actual quiz gave you. Like I said, whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy your alternate reality where you always win.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #102
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why don't you go back and count the number of people you've insulted in this thread alone, asshole?

No, what people are laughing at is your dishonesty and manifest insecurity about your claimed score. You can't seriously think anyone actually believes you!

keeping his testicles frozen has its benefits
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:37 PM   #103
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

There is nothing to step in............you just think of yourself as superior and can't handle the simple fact that I answered 15 of 17 questions correct.

All of your stammering noise, name calling, ranting, posting, re-posting, and tantrum is just you being a dope !

A petty dope at that; really pathetic that you are so locked in on this thread !

Quote:

Old 02-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #104
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Whirlaway, do you seriously think anyone believes you?

Quote:
If your "brush-off" empowers you somehow; you are welcomed to it...but I have zero interest in you, lathered or otherwise.

Again, your stupidity is in full mode.....I never misrepresented myself. I made it perfectly clear I only answered 17 of the 30 questions.

To quit the quiz is not cheating; and answering 15 of 17 questions correctly is a score of 88%. It is not a Mensa score, but it is a mathematically correct score.

You seem to have a problem processing that fact.

There was NOTHING misleading, dishonest, cheatful, or deceitful in my initial posts...........

Do you even know what "backstepping" means ?
See what I mean?

There's no limit to this buffoon's capacity for embarrassing himself!
Old 02-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #105
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There is nothing to step in............you just think of yourself as superior and can't handle the simple fact that I answered 15 of 17 questions correct.

All of your stammering noise, name calling, ranting, posting, re-posting, and tantrum is just you being a dope !

A petty dope at that; really pathetic that you are so locked in on this thread !
LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women