Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #91
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I suspect by the end of all of this, his lawyer will demand he be called "Horge Zemarado".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #92
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
Now is a great time to be a criminal, especially if you're not white. If you get caught, you won't get much of a punishment, and you have the media to glorify you and make excuses for you, and demonize those who speak out, or act out, against crime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
What complete crap. Jails are full of black people put away for years.
Essence, although POTG is exaggerating, he is essentially correct.

Eight years ago my father confronted a Hispanic 20 yo taking a lawn mower out of my father's garage and driving it away in the vehicle. My father tried to take it back but being 70 yo he could not wrestle it away.

My father called the police and had the license plate number. He also identified the guy out of multiple mug shots the police presented. The police told him not to confront the man next time and to not try and retrieve the lawn mower. They also warned him not use any type of force including deadly force. Just let the guy take it. They also said they weren't going to attempt to arrest the guy.

Using the pieces of information my father had I identified the guy, his apartment, the car (including how much he paid for it) and his prior arrest record. He literally lived a mile away but in another township (DFW is one big metropolitan area). He also had been released from jail and was likely on probation. Police never contacted my father again.

I guarantee you every wanna young hood in America knows what the police told my father.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #93
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

It won't be long for there is a different backlash. Against criminals and their enablers. I can't wait.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #94
essence
Valued Poster

Your story does show another side, I thought it was only the UK where robbers got away with it. For whatever reason, the very high rate of incarceration of young black males is a fact which all of us know about, and almost all of us would like to have changed (and I don't mean by letting them all out or not sentencing them appropriately!)

There is surely more to your story? At least there was a formal warning? Or are they as corrupt towards hispanics as I am reading in Florida?

Of course, if you are of the right class, stealing lawnmowers is considered 'high jinks'.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:48 PM   #95
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The only thing substantive that I left out was there was a man and a woman sitting in the get away car and they never got out.

Trust me that all these gangsta's know this. They also know for the most part the police aren't going out of their way for a $300 lawnmower.

My co-workers and I have sat on several criminal trials (hey we're still getting paid) that have ended in conviction for violent or drug crimes here in Houston. All the perpetrators have been black. One was an NBA center.

Have there been injustices? Yes. Do I think there are too many people (black and white) in jail for drug offenses? Yes Do I have an opinion on the guilt or innocence of Martin or Zimmerman? Not yet

Do I believe a lot of criminals understand what they can and can't do to be arrested and convicted of crime. Definitely. They are being trained by TV, politicians and fellow criminals.

You know what the real tragedy is? There were probably several black people killed last week throughout this country just sitting in their homes watching TV but drive by shooters killed them and there's no outrage and no Presidential call.

And that's just in Chicago: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/k...ve-by-shooting

One more thing: I'm sure the neighborhood homeowners and their insurance companies are sweating bullets hoping they aren't civilly liable. Once when my home was robbed the neighborhood HO patrol car came by and the driver said that he couldn't step out of the car. The police came by 3 hours later.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #96
pantsontheground
BANNED

I need to point out a few things.

Zimmerman's mugshot has been doctored by the media to look whiter; similar to Beyonce's picture being whitened by some trashy fashion mag. This is a ploy by the Jewish media to create even more white guilt and hostility toward whites.

These pictures of would-be career criminal Trayvon are from when he was 12. Why hasnt the media posted more recent pictures of him looking like a thug on facebook?
Another move by the media to make Zimmerman look like a child killer and Trayvon like an innocent child who wasnt casing houses for burglary.

And heres another thing. Trayvon was 6 foot 3. He wasnt "half the size" of Zimmerman as the media has said.

Fuck the media and fuck would-be career criminal Trayvon.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #97
pantsontheground
BANNED

Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #98
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

If that's a real pic and accurately portrays his lifestyle, it's settled for me. Good riddance.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #99
pantsontheground
BANNED

Old 03-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #100
MC
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
That kid would have grown up to be a career criminal and breeding welfare babies. Zimmerman is a hero.
Jesus Christ. What a fucking troll.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #101
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Great! Just Great! Nazi crap!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #102
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I need to point out a few things.

Zimmerman's mugshot has been doctored by the media to look whiter; similar to Beyonce's picture being whitened by some trashy fashion mag. This is a ploy by the Jewish media to create even more white guilt and hostility toward whites.

These pictures of would-be career criminal Trayvon are from when he was 12. Why hasnt the media posted more recent pictures of him looking like a thug on facebook?
Another move by the media to make Zimmerman look like a child killer and Trayvon like an innocent child who wasnt casing houses for burglary.

And heres another thing. Trayvon was 6 foot 3. He wasnt "half the size" of Zimmerman as the media has said.

Fuck the media and fuck would-be career criminal Trayvon.
You forgot your "Heil Hitler" to close.

So in your mind how a person dresses is a good reason to murder them.

How tall they are is a good reason to murder them.

What they might grow up to be is reason to kill them.

No, sorry, we know what you really mean: if they don't believe your Arian filth they deserve to die.

You are a sick person.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #103
pantsontheground
BANNED

Nope. The reason zimmerman was suspicious of him may have been his hoody and body language, but the reason he shot trayvon was to defend himself when trayvon was on top of him pummeling his face.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #104
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. The reason zimmerman was suspicious of him may have been his hoody and body language, but the reason he shot trayvon was to defend himself when trayvon was on top of him pummeling his face.
link please
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #105
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Have you seen some surveillance video that we haven't?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women