Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #91
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
Which is why all along I have stood fast in saying, I wish he would have warned people so they could make their own decisions,,

Just saying
People who rely on someone else's "system" to keep them safe instead of making their own decisions rarely read or pay heed to any warnings anyway
so that's still a moot point.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #92
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
He can come with me.......... I was online booking a Vegas trip this morning.

funny you should say that..........I was thinking of booking my trip to vegas this weekend also

bser----- your steaks are waiting on you/ do not ask me to sit in your suv though...at least not where the stains were
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:36 AM   #93
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Dayum, its really amazing how some people are so starved for attention because their threads get ignored that they need to try and make every other thread about them. Wonder if Obamacare will cover their psychotherapy?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:21 AM   #94
tibbar
Registered Member

Back to the original point........ I am blue and I am happy. I receive the services that I desire and do not care about the services that I do not receive. I wish to hobby, but not be vouched. I am no longer in need of researching the ladies as I know who I would like to see. I do not care about the young and "up and coming" providers. I do not even live in Indy's territory very much these days and the site is of no value in Florida, or on my remote island in Canada. I can get on the site, see ads, read the gossip, and that is all I want. I am also not satisfied with the security of the site so I will not use it to book an appointment or acknowledge one.

I have made my decision, you will all make yours.

The thing that bothers me is that on the Indy's site itself the only reason being discussed as to why some of us went blue is that we may be hurting for funds. Oh my Gosh, what a bunch of bull is that! What is going on is a form of head-in-the-sand rationalization. The site is providing less value, in Ohio the great providers are not on Indy's (except 3 who are very quiet these days), and the site strategy of geographic expansion is doomed with the current vouching policy.

I predict that the site will be largely a Pittsburgh only site within 1 1/2 years and that truly does make me sad as it was a great site a few years ago.

Now, if I only knew where Nat was I could forget about all of this........
tibbar is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:28 AM   #95
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibbar View Post
Back to the original point........ I am blue and I am happy. I receive the services that I desire and do not care about the services that I do not receive. I wish to hobby, but not be vouched. I am no longer in need of researching the ladies as I know who I would like to see. I do not care about the young and "up and coming" providers. I do not even live in Indy's territory very much these days and the site is of no value in Florida, or on my remote island in Canada. I can get on the site, see ads, read the gossip, and that is all I want. I am also not satisfied with the security of the site so I will not use it to book an appointment or acknowledge one.

I have made my decision, you will all make yours.

The thing that bothers me is that on the Indy's site itself the only reason being discussed as to why some of us went blue is that we may be hurting for funds. Oh my Gosh, what a bunch of bull is that! What is going on is a form of head-in-the-sand rationalization. The site is providing less value, in Ohio the great providers are not on Indy's (except 3 who are very quiet these days), and the site strategy of geographic expansion is doomed with the current vouching policy.

I predict that the site will be largely a Pittsburgh only site within 1 1/2 years and that truly does make me sad as it was a great site a few years ago.

Now, if I only knew where Nat was I could forget about all of this........
I totally concur.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:07 AM   #96
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I agree to a point. It just gets old chancing new providers for pictures with Pm's .Playing hide and seek with phone numbers.The name changes of providers.

Its not worth it and I guess the clients in other states have a lot more avenues to find providers he has tied up the Burgh we just don't have a lot of choices, Indy's , BP or a BP knockoff or fuck the SO
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:37 AM   #97
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The site certainly isn't what it once was, that's for sure.
And I've been there since it was a Pittsburgh only site......(dating myself now)

Some people think the new changes will make it better.

I still think it's just as secure as I make it.
Just like any other website is.

Still curious to see what changes 2014 has in store for the hobby in general so.......
Old 01-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #98
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
And I've been there since it was a Pittsburgh only site......(dating myself now)

Some people think the new changes will make it better.

I still think it's just as secure as I make it.
Just like any other website is.

Still curious to see what changes 2014 has in store for the hobby in general so.......
We'll all be one year older.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #99
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You sure about that?
Old 01-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #100
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hookers age in reverse dog years, they increase the age of their profile one year for every 7 they actually age.

Except honorable ones like Jinny of course
Old 01-20-2014, 01:06 PM   #101
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

Actually indys was NEVER the only site in town...there was always aspd, then ourhome, then eraps, then eccie. Now I'm really dating myself.

As far as 2014 goes, I'm curious...

how/if bitcoin will change how we do things. Backpage is accepting it. Curious if anyone uses this and what your thoughts are.

and also how or if the new mayor and yet-to-be named new public safety director will impact the hobby. Always wondered if playboy Luke could be found in one of the indys nefarious"mines."
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #102
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
Actually indys was NEVER the only site in town...there was always aspd, then ourhome, then eraps, then eccie. Now I'm really dating myself.

As far as 2014 goes, I'm curious...

how/if bitcoin will change how we do things. Backpage is accepting it. Curious if anyone uses this and what your thoughts are.

and also how or if the new mayor and yet-to-be named new public safety director will impact the hobby. Always wondered if playboy Luke could be found in one of the indys nefarious"mines."
bridgette looks fantastic............are her breasts manmade or natural?
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:52 PM   #103
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
bridgette looks fantastic............are her breasts manmade or natural?
100% natural. We don't usually hire girls with bolt-ons and when we do we're very direct about that in the ads.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:03 PM   #104
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Dames, I think Jinny was saying when it was Pittsburgh Indys and only covered the local area, not that it was ever the I only site in existence
Old 01-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #105
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Dames, I think Jinny was saying when it was Pittsburgh Indys and only covered the local area, not that it was ever the I only site in existence
oh. ooops. sorry jinny.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women