Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 11:00 PM   #91
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

AWWWWW CHUCKIE DUCKIE!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:12 AM   #92
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Completely agree. Despite what some people would believe, I didn't vote for Obama because he was black. The alternative was absolutely stale and Obama was selling hope and change. I didn't vote for him the second time though. I didn't vote for anybody. The problem with Carson is that he seems to be brutally honest about his views and isn't very politically correct. It's refreshing, but what comes out of his mouth is just some of the dumbest shit. He's a smart guy, but like I said, that doesn't always translate.
Did you vote for Obama because of his experience?

What you've been telling everyone is why you voted against McCain and Romney (they were both inexperienced and stale?) but you have not said why you voted FOR Obama. Has to be race, just say it. You wanted to say that you help elect the first black president. You did and how is that working out for the country?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:35 AM   #93
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Completely agree. Despite what some people would believe, I didn't vote for Obama because he was black. The alternative was absolutely stale and Obama was selling hope and change. I didn't vote for him the second time though. I didn't vote for anybody. The problem with Carson is that he seems to be brutally honest about his views and isn't very politically correct. It's refreshing, but what comes out of his mouth is just some of the dumbest shit. He's a smart guy, but like I said, that doesn't always translate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

What you've been telling everyone is why you voted against McCain and Romney (they were both inexperienced and stale?) but you have not said why you voted FOR Obama. Has to be race, just say it. You wanted to say that you helpED elect the first black president. You did and how is that working out for the country?
So you've now illustrated that you can't write OR read. I never said the republican candidates were inexperienced. I said they were stale. You added the inexperienced part. I absolutely did state why I voted for Obama. It's highlighted in my original post, which I quoted for your convenience. As for how it's working out, I've been pleased with some things and not so pleased with others.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:19 AM   #94
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

What you've been telling everyone is why you voted against McCain and Romney (they were both inexperienced and stale?) but you have not said why you voted FOR Obama. Has to be race, just say it. You wanted to say that you help elect the first black president. You did and how is that working out for the country?
Perhaps we voted for Obama because be had a better vision for the country.- a vote for McCain would have been another 3rd term of Bush which would have been an economic disaster. Plus choosing that dumb wit Palin didn't help sway my vote. Romney was too much of a flip flopper he fooled the tea party nut jobs in the primaries as if he were some ultra conservative but he couldn't fool the American public that's why someone like Ted Cruz has no chance in a general election.
I yearn for the return of the Clinton days so my vote is pretty much cast there's no one that the GOP can add to the ticket to make me sway my vote. The GOP can promote all these Uncle Tom good ole "darkie" candidates or these wanna be sell out Latino candidates it's all a smoke screen. They may try to get one of these conservative whores to run as VP to sway the women votes but it's all too late.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:20 PM   #95
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. I'll respond to the racist first; what was Obama's vision for the country? I never heard him articulate anything that I would call a vision. Like your compatriot post, Obama SOLD an empty idea, and you bought into it. Think about this, a lot of us caught on to the lie and fraud being sold. We were ahead of the game. We didn't get fooled. We saw Obama coming. What did we get? We were accused of the most vile things, taunted, ridden down, and had our rights usurped by government officials in the highest places. Accept that, it's true. If you didn't vote for Obama the second time then I think you owe us an apology for not believing us the first time (We are not McCain or Romney) when we were right.

As for your compatriot, you fell for the line. We tried to warn you but you chose not to listen. You blew us off as being opposed to a black man as our only justification. We see your racist little boyfriend has put on his hood and his secret is out. So maybe you can entertain the notion that we were right, you bought into the lie, we are not racists (your little buddy is), and we have the best interests of the company in mind.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:36 PM   #96
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. I'll respond to the racist first; what was Obama's vision for the country? I never heard him articulate anything that I would call a vision. Like your compatriot post, Obama SOLD an empty idea, and you bought into it. Think about this, a lot of us caught on to the lie and fraud being sold. We were ahead of the game. We didn't get fooled. We saw Obama coming. What did we get? We were accused of the most vile things, taunted, ridden down, and had our rights usurped by government officials in the highest places. Accept that, it's true. If you didn't vote for Obama the second time then I think you owe us an apology for not believing us the first time (We are not McCain or Romney) when we were right.

As for your compatriot, you fell for the line. We tried to warn you but you chose not to listen. You blew us off as being opposed to a black man as our only justification. We see your racist little boyfriend has put on his hood and his secret is out. So maybe you can entertain the notion that we were right, you bought into the lie, we are not racists (your little buddy is), and we have the best interests of the company in mind.
What rights, exactly, have been usurped. Why don't you go to china and attempt to talk on the internet about the government leadership the way you do here. I think you'd be singing quite a different tune.

You honestly think a McCain-Palin first term would have been better? Get real.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:48 PM   #97
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

What was Obamas vision you ask ? Heck he promoted and promised affordable health care and we have it - he had envionsed a tax break for the middle class and we got it. He promised to save the auto industry and he did- he promised to bring OBL to justice and we killed him - he promised to lower the unemployment rate and its below 6 percent - what else do you want ?
And please apologize for calling me a racist.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:49 PM   #98
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
This should be entertaining, if nothing else. Typical of the right; they think just any black man will do. As long as he's black. This guy isn't ready for primetime.
First comment out of the bag is a racist statement. (period) You say nothing about what Carson stands for here - your first chance to make a case - you play the racist card! So, you make it quite easy to infer that you are a racist black man. And to be very clear "they" I assume you mean the Republican party (by not defining your "they" you leave me free to assume on your behalf) didn't not nominate Carson - the way it works in the Republician party is he "chooses to run" by filing paperwork and typically holding a press conference. So, Ben Carson believes he can bring something unique to the table that others can not. It is his choice and the people around him that are encouraging him to run - I promise you as someone that has worked on the inside at high levels if a candidate has been ear marked as the parties preference - it is not Carson ... it is a Bush.

Quote:
You don't know why I voted for someone. You might think you do, but that doesn't make it truth. I don't hate anyone. I dislike ignorance. I also can never vote republican solely because of the religious aspect the party identifies with. I don't feel inferior to anyone. Can you not imagine that someone might have different ideals from you? I don't like Carson because of what he stands for. His stance on religion alone precludes me from ever considering him as a viable candidate. They didn't pick him because of his color? No on has picked him yet, so let's back up a bit. If you honestly don't think that it sends a tingle down the republican party's collective leg to think that a conservative black man could be the party's candidate, you're just not being honest with yourself. It's not about seeing color or not seeing color, it's about being honest with yourself about why something is happening. Race is something that must be out in the open and be talked about. To relegate it like you would have us do, is just another form of sweeping it under the rug. If you talk open and honestly with someone, regardless of color, they can't help but respect what you have to say.
now that is a reasoned response!

I don't know for a fact why you voted for anyone, but I am free to draw conclusions from your ramblings as to your motivations and they point to the appearance that you are an angry black man. Perhaps as you say you are just angry at the ignorance others out there have, but you sir are ignorant about the Republican party as well, because you speak about candidates as if the Republican party is going through their rolls and saying OK we need a Blackie and a couple Hispanics, and do we have any Asians, how 'bout someone for the Christians ... etc. That is just not how it works. A guy decides to run and he goes around and sees if he can get people to support him as a candidate --- raise money --- if he can't he never declares, if he can he enters the race. It is Ben Carson's choice to run not the Republican parties choice.

Do idiots like Karl Rove get a tingle - I am sure they do. Are the leaders of the Republican party glad to see a black man choose to run - SURE - if for no other reason than to disprove the lies people like you try and spread. Was the Democratic Party pissing themselves because they got to elect the "first" black president? --- Hell yes --- several reporters came in their pants while reporting on him. it was a fucking Jizz feast --- so I guess the party racism goes both ways if you want to make that your point. Oh, please tell me you aren't one of these crazy people that argues that if you vote for someone because they are black you can't be racist and if you vote against them because their black you are. 'Cause if that's the kind of reasoning you use we can stop right now, because you will never see a well reasoned argument.

But my point is the general population of the Republican party which is what I mean when I refer to the "party" is color blind ... especially the much maligned Tea Party. I think your thought process is so bent by hate that you can't think past those platitudes - and maybe like you say it is hate of what you "think" is ignorance - but your opinions are based on the same exact ignorance in just the opposite direction. By definition Racism or to be racist - is about differentiating one person or group from another based on color - so anytime you have to use black, white or any other race to make your point you are by definition making a racist argument. So, you are the one that made it about race out of the box, I simply called you on it and refuted your contention based on hearsay with my first hand knowledge that your proposition that Republicans are racist is false and untrue. And you have no first hand knowledge to refute me.

I find it so strange that the Republican party is thought of as racist, because the first black presidential candidate was Republican Frederick Scott in 1888 and the first black Vice-presidential candidate was a Republican also, Blache Kelso Bruce. The Republican party voted 100% for the 13th amendment which freed slaves to 23% of Democrats. The very term "Radical Republicans" was coined during the civil war era to describe republicans that wanted to not only free slaves, but grant them equal rights, equality and full citizenship. Lincoln's running mate Andrew Johnson was a pro slavery democrat chosen as a compromise to court democratic votes. Upon Lincoln's assassination Johnson fought with Democrats to deny Civil rights to freed slaves. The 14th amendment was passed with 94% republican support and 0% democratic support and the 15th was passed with 100% republican support and 0% democratic support. In the 1950's Eisenhower a republican integrated the US military. Eisenhower pushed through the Civil Rights act of 1957 over the opposition of then senate majority leader LBJ. I find it so strange that all through the 1960's the Southern Democratic party was hell bent on fighting ... for segregation, Jim crow laws, separate but equal, poll taxes, and anything that was pro white. The 3rd iteration of the KKK began in the mid 50's and was populated by southern democrats that sought to use violence to oppose black civil rights activists and even targeted several ranking and desegregation supporting white Republicans.

and yet 94% of voting blacks vote exclusively Democratic? Why is that?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:28 PM   #99
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Believe what you want. He's cuban. I'm talking about LA RAZA!

Mayan Warriors walk among us. They will rise up once again.

We took the beating hearts of men. You think anything you got can scare us?
That sounds rather racist. Why is that OK?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:32 PM   #100
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The guy could be the second coming of Jesus and it wouldn't make his views any less loony. who gives a shit what he DID for a living before he found the tea party...

I know LOTS of fucked up doctors....
who laugh at you after you quit pestering them.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:47 PM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
First comment out of the bag is a racist statement. (period) You say nothing about what Carson stands for here - your first chance to make a case - you play the racist card! So, you make it quite easy to infer that you are a racist black man. And to be very clear "they" I assume you mean the Republican party (by not defining your "they" you leave me free to assume on your behalf) didn't not nominate Carson - the way it works in the Republician party is he "chooses to run" by filing paperwork and typically holding a press conference. So, Ben Carson believes he can bring something unique to the table that others can not. It is his choice and the people around him that are encouraging him to run - I promise you as someone that has worked on the inside at high levels if a candidate has been ear marked as the parties preference - it is not Carson ... it is a Bush.

now that is a reasoned response!

I don't know for a fact why you voted for anyone, but I am free to draw conclusions from your ramblings as to your motivations and they point to the appearance that you are an angry black man. Perhaps as you say you are just angry at the ignorance others out there have, but you sir are ignorant about the Republican party as well, because you speak about candidates as if the Republican party is going through their rolls and saying OK we need a Blackie and a couple Hispanics, and do we have any Asians, how 'bout someone for the Christians ... etc. That is just not how it works. A guy decides to run and he goes around and sees if he can get people to support him as a candidate --- raise money --- if he can't he never declares, if he can he enters the race. It is Ben Carson's choice to run not the Republican parties choice.

Do idiots like Karl Rove get a tingle - I am sure they do. Are the leaders of the Republican party glad to see a black man choose to run - SURE - if for no other reason than to disprove the lies people like you try and spread. Was the Democratic Party pissing themselves because they got to elect the "first" black president? --- Hell yes --- several reporters came in their pants while reporting on him. it was a fucking Jizz feast --- so I guess the party racism goes both ways if you want to make that your point. Oh, please tell me you aren't one of these crazy people that argues that if you vote for someone because they are black you can't be racist and if you vote against them because their black you are. 'Cause if that's the kind of reasoning you use we can stop right now, because you will never see a well reasoned argument.

But my point is the general population of the Republican party which is what I mean when I refer to the "party" is color blind ... especially the much maligned Tea Party. I think your thought process is so bent by hate that you can't think past those platitudes - and maybe like you say it is hate of what you "think" is ignorance - but your opinions are based on the same exact ignorance in just the opposite direction. By definition Racism or to be racist - is about differentiating one person or group from another based on color - so anytime you have to use black, white or any other race to make your point you are by definition making a racist argument. So, you are the one that made it about race out of the box, I simply called you on it and refuted your contention based on hearsay with my first hand knowledge that your proposition that Republicans are racist is false and untrue. And you have no first hand knowledge to refute me.

I find it so strange that the Republican party is thought of as racist, because the first black presidential candidate was Republican Frederick Scott in 1888 and the first black Vice-presidential candidate was a Republican also, Blache Kelso Bruce. The Republican party voted 100% for the 13th amendment which freed slaves to 23% of Democrats. The very term "Radical Republicans" was coined during the civil war era to describe republicans that wanted to not only free slaves, but grant them equal rights, equality and full citizenship. Lincoln's running mate Andrew Johnson was a pro slavery democrat chosen as a compromise to court democratic votes. Upon Lincoln's assassination Johnson fought with Democrats to deny Civil rights to freed slaves. The 14th amendment was passed with 94% republican support and 0% democratic support and the 15th was passed with 100% republican support and 0% democratic support. In the 1950's Eisenhower a republican integrated the US military. Eisenhower pushed through the Civil Rights act of 1957 over the opposition of then senate majority leader LBJ. I find it so strange that all through the 1960's the Southern Democratic party was hell bent on fighting ... for segregation, Jim crow laws, separate but equal, poll taxes, and anything that was pro white. The 3rd iteration of the KKK began in the mid 50's and was populated by southern democrats that sought to use violence to oppose black civil rights activists and even targeted several ranking and desegregation supporting white Republicans.

and yet 94% of voting blacks vote exclusively Democratic? Why is that?
First of all, I'm not black. I'm Hispanic. Second, that's not the definition of racism, what you stated above. Simply mentioning color is not, by definition, racism. Racism is the idea that one race is superior to another.

I'm not really sure how my first statement is racist. Republicans would love to nominate a black man. I don't see how that's racist. It's true. And yes, democrats were proud of electing the first black president. So? Your mistake is assuming I don't understand things go both ways. There's always a yin and a yang. That's the nature of things.

Southern democrats, or dixiecrats as they're often referred to, were a phenomenon unto themselves. The northern democrats were much more pro-civil rights and if you examine the votes on the issue, you will plainly see this divide. They were democrats in name only, basically. This is why LBJ sought to water down the bill. He knew the divide in the party would cause trouble if the bill was left the way it was. And before you're ready to praise Eisenhower too much, he was asked by Dr King to make a speech, using the weight of his office, and Eisenhower declined, saying he didn't think it would make a difference. And it was of course LBJ who ushered in the more comprehensive Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1964.

You mention the civil war and how the republicans seemed more sympathetic than democrats. You have to remember a couple of things; democrats were mainly in the south and republicans in the north. You also have to understand that since then, the parties have effectively switched platforms. I've linked to an article that explains this.

http://www.livescience.com/34241-dem...platforms.html

And I'm sorry, but there are definitely racist elements within the tea party wing of the right. That's not really up for debate.

Frederick Scott was never a presidential candidate as far as I know. Blacks weren't allowed to run in major party primaries until much later.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
That sounds rather racist. Why is that OK?
Why does it sound racist? Because you don't understand it?
Old 05-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #103
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why does it sound racist? Because you don't understand it?
You were bragging about your race of people!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #104
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You lied, you shitass cocksucker. 53 percent my ass.
Quote:
I should've known you would never admit to being a fucking liar. You've been caught out. It's right there for anyone to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You would be the one harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans identified as Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 26.7 million, or 53%, also identified as White.

Oh my, my, my! See how the freelance faggot from Arkansas had his ASS handed to him yet again! And like a true libtarded misfit, he lacks the decency or good form to admit his mistake and apologize for wrongly calling someone a liar!

Instead, he blames the fucking US CENSUS BUREAU!!!!

Quote:
It's a fault of the form choices, which will change in 2020 BTW.
Hahahaha.... good one, undercunt!

Quote:
I want to speak to LL. Where's he at...

I'm right here, sperm burper! LMFAO at you! Eating crow again, jackass? How does it taste this time?

"You've been weighed.... you've been measured.... you've been found wanting...."

Did I get your mantra right, undercunt?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:22 PM   #105
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You were bragging about your race of people!!
How is that racist? Did I say they were superior?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women