Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36936
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2014, 11:56 AM   #91
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
FUCK YOU !
I wasn't talking to you CBJackass, I was addressing your tranny lover WTFagboy, so why are you jumping in? Are you going to apologize for him? Go ahead, back up your tranny twin's bullshit or retract it for him.

You're the moron who called it a "failure" when we went into Afghanistan in 2001 and toppled the taliban in 90 days. How long have you been a taliban-loving raghead, limpdick trannyboy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #92
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I wasn't talking to you CBJackass, I was addressing your tranny lover WTFagboy, so why are you jumping in? Are you going to apologize for him? Go ahead, back up your tranny twin's bullshit or retract it for him.

You're the moron who called it a "failure" when we went into Afghanistan in 2001 and toppled the taliban in 90 days. How long have you been a taliban-loving raghead, limpdick trannyboy?

well, I was talking to you and it bears repeating

FUCK YOU
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Still waiting for you to back up your slander, fagboy... You think you can make things up and spew nonsense about what I've said and I won't call you out on it? Either back up your bullshit or retract it. I never put Israel's or any other nation's interest above the US... and don't you ever claim otherwise, you sick fucking tranny coward...
Or what lustyladdy? Just wtf are you going to do you anti-USA cocksucker.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
WTF ... is trying to shift the "responsibility" on working illegals on HIS JOBS!

He either needs a new lawyer, or hire one rather than rely on his own advice.
Are you trolling to be my lawyer?

I've never said there were illegals working on my house. I've said that they do not work for me. Just like to cook at a restaurant does not work for me. I do not ask to see the cooks papers nor do I ask to see my sub contractors' workers papers.

How about getting out in the real world instead of the world of gotcha and legalese.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #95
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Or what lustyladdy? Just wtf are you going to do you anti-USA cocksucker.
Well, if you weren't cowering behind a keyboard I would probably kick your ass all the way down to Juarez. But then, you've just shown your true colors to everyone on this board:

1) When confronted with a demand to back up a slanderous statement, you back down and show everyone you have nothing.

2) You show everyone you're not enough of a man to admit when you're wrong. You could have said sorry, I had you confused with Jewish Lawyer or I wrote that in haste, but you will never do that because you are too wimpy and insecure. You're afraid to lose face - and too stupid to realize you lose even more face with your cowardly insulting non-responses.

And then you ask me with your phony bravado what am I going to do? Nothing, limpdick. You've already done a fine job of handing your ass to yourself.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #96
CJ7
Valued Poster

Internet harassment laws make it a criminal act to use the Internet to threaten, torment, stalk, intimidate or otherwise distress a person. Legislation and enforcement varies from one jurisdiction to another, but Internet harassment laws are put in place to protect potential victims from the trauma of cyberstalking, cyberbullying and other forms of internet harassment. In some regions, provisions have been made within broader harassment laws specifically relating to the Internet and other forms of communication.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:49 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, if you weren't cowering behind a keyboard I would probably kick your ass all the way down to Juarez. But then, you've just shown your true colors to everyone on this board:

1) When confronted with a demand to back up a slanderous statement, you back down and show everyone you have nothing.

2) You show everyone you're not enough of a man to admit when you're wrong. You could have said sorry, I had you confused with Jewish Lawyer or I wrote that in haste, but you will never do that because you are too wimpy and insecure. You're afraid to lose face - and too stupid to realize you lose even more face with your cowardly insulting non-responses.

And then you ask me with your phony bravado what am I going to do? Nothing, limpdick. You've already done a fine job of handing your ass to yourself.
You asked me a question dickhead.

'Who will define the US national interest?'

So Fuck you if you don't like my answer you anti-USA , Dixie Chicks hating commie.

Quote:
NEW RULE from WTFascistidiot!

I have one question, fagboy. Who will define the US national interest? Will it be you, WTForeignpolicyneophyte? Odumbo?

Come to think of it, aren't you demanding the firing squad for Odumbo? After all, his pusillanimous foreign policy puts Russia's national interest ahead of ours...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:50 PM   #98
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Just like his hero, commit all sorts of heinous acts and then find protection under the law. Think Obama with his hiding behind requests for civility AFTER he performed character assassination on a grand scale never before seen before. It is also cowardly which is what I have come to expect from CJ and his little dog.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:55 PM   #99
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Just like his hero, commit all sorts of heinous acts and then find protection under the law. Think Obama with his hiding behind requests for civility AFTER he performed character assassination on a grand scale never before seen before. It is also cowardly which is what I have come to expect from CJ and his little dog.

so where's your business card ?

Have cart and tree, will hide Jumbo Jet... Free Estimates.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #100
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You asked me a question dickhead.

'Who will define the US national interest?'

So Fuck you if you don't like my answer you anti-USA , Dixie Chicks hating commie.

Wrong question, fuckhead... Here's the one you refuse to answer:

Quote:
And by the way asshole, when did I ever "put Israel's interest above the US"? Got an example? Can you cite any of my posts?
Do you even know how to stop being evasive and deflecting, man up and answer someone directly?
Old 03-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #101
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Wow a real bad ass cyber bully, sounds like JL more every day. He is of the bad asses.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you trolling to be my lawyer?
No. I would try to avoid representing contractors, if I were. I don't like waiting until they start the next "project" to get the interim financing to get paid for the last problem.

And ... I don't troll for business....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #103
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Internet harassment laws make it a criminal act to use the Internet to threaten, torment, stalk, intimidate or otherwise distress a person. Legislation and enforcement varies from one jurisdiction to another, but Internet harassment laws are put in place to protect potential victims from the trauma of cyberstalking, cyberbullying and other forms of internet harassment. In some regions, provisions have been made within broader harassment laws specifically relating to the Internet and other forms of communication.
Oh, you poor little girl...

Old 03-23-2014, 02:11 PM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

LustyLad,

You are outing C4never....

.......... if he wanted his picture posted it would be in his avator.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #105
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
LustyLad,

You are outing C4never....

.......... if he wanted his picture posted it would be in his avator.
Who appointed LexiLiar to be Chief of the Outing Police?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women