Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #91
"BoB"
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Everytime I watch this show I say to myself, "man that episode sucked". They always have to throw the gay shit in there, fuck that, make 2 zombies gay.

Watched anther show, Black Sails and the same thing, gay shit, Flint is butt Pirate!! Jeezz!! TV blows!! When does football start???? Fuck!!!
I am certainly with you on the start of Football season....however.....clearing of throat....... there is more than a modicum of homo-eroticism in the NFL, or haven't ya noticed?!

I am with those that think the acting in TWD is excellent and the writing is superb! The latest episode contained so many aspects of the trials, tribulations and internal struggles that so many face each day.

My fifty cents on this one......going away now

"BoB"
"BoB" is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:09 PM   #92
YoHou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The more I watched TWD the more I start to hate it.

Some of the stuff just bothers the fuck out of me.
  1. The show should change the name from The Walking Dead to The Walking Days of Our Lives - Understand that it's a tv show and needs some background, but a whole episode with a conway tweedy sounding motherfucking song throughout a whole episode is just fucking gay.
  2. Where the fuck do they get gasoline from? Gasoline, at best, is good up to a year if properly stored.
  3. Why is the skull so easy to penetrate with just about any object or a stomp to the head by a ~100 lbs chick?
  4. On that note, how are the skinny dudes able to outpower zombies when a built dude like Tyrese got man-handled by a zombie geezer? He came out on top outnumbered by a buncha bush zombies and a hammer, but one bite from little turd zombie and fight with geezer killed him.
  5. Zombies have open wounds, gashes, or what-have-you, but they seem to maintain blood pressure enough to squirt and splatter when killed. I mean, they've run over zombies with cars before and it did not paint the car in blood and gore like it did with episode 2/22/2015.

Too many inconsistencies in the show and deviation from the comics. That baby was supposed to die when that stupid prisoner let out the zombies, but I guess we Americans are too sissy to see a dead baby on tv.

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead...nt-to-kill-her

/Rant
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:24 AM   #93
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm getting a little tired of it, but still won't miss an ep. In fact, just last night I dreamt that I was with Rick killing zombies trying to get to the new neighborhood behind the wall. This was 3 nights after I watched it. Crazy.

Anyway, if I was living in this new walled city, I wouldn't be looking for people to bring, I'd be looking for homes with solar panels and wind turbines. Might as well live with A/C and electric. I would collect then and install them in my gated community. Now, if I could only figure out how to run a water treatment facility to have running water...
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 10:54 AM   #94
YoHou
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
Anyway, if I was living in this new walled city, I wouldn't be looking for people to bring, I'd be looking for homes with solar panels and wind turbines. Might as well live with A/C and electric. I would collect then and install them in my gated community. Now, if I could only figure out how to run a water treatment facility to have running water...
You don't need to go to homes with solar panels to scavenge them. Just pay attention to the streets and you'll see them every where. Most school zones and construction sites have solar powered lights that are used to light up during school zones/ and during construction activities. I have my sawzall ready when the hurricane is nearby to cut up those brackets from the poles if the power goes out . Benefit of that is the batteries are right there in a box so it can be "borrowed" rather quickly. Water treatment is not that hard to do; basic filtration just needs sand, rocks, cloth, and charcoal to filter the water. Wouldn't use that filter for toilet water, but from streams.

But the show is getting dumber and dumber. As you said, I might just watch it to kill time.
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:44 PM   #95
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
Tonight's episode was kind of boring. And they killed off tyrese. Smh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
^^^^^
Exactly what I was thinking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoHou View Post

1. The show should change the name from The Walking Dead to The Walking Days of Our Lives - Understand that it's a tv show and needs some background, but a whole episode with a conway tweedy sounding motherfucking song throughout a whole episode is just fucking gay.
  2. Where the fuck do they get gasoline from? Gasoline, at best, is good up to a year if properly stored.
  3. Why is the skull so easy to penetrate with just about any object or a stomp to the head by a ~100 lbs chick?
  4. On that note, how are the skinny dudes able to outpower zombies when a built dude like Tyrese got man-handled by a zombie geezer? He came out on top outnumbered by a buncha bush zombies and a hammer, but one bite from little turd zombie and fight with geezer killed him.
  5. Zombies have open wounds, gashes, or what-have-you, but they seem to maintain blood pressure enough to squirt and splatter when killed. I mean, they've run over zombies with cars before and it did not paint the car in blood and gore like it did with episode 2/22/2015.

Too many inconsistencies in the show and deviation from the comics. That baby was supposed to die when that stupid prisoner let out the zombies, but I guess we Americans are too sissy to see a dead baby on tv.

/Rant
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I'm getting a little tired of it, but still won't miss an ep. In fact, just last night I dreamt that I was with Rick killing zombies trying to get to the new neighborhood behind the wall. This was 3 nights after I watched it. Crazy.

Ok, so no one told y'all to take the blue pill 30 minutes before watching the show?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:11 PM   #96
YoHou
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Ok, so no one told y'all to take the blue pill 30 minutes before watching the show?
I take the blue pill 30 minutes before meeting one of these girls
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:06 AM   #97
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

The very statement you made ".....the stuff just bothers the fuck out of me...." cracks me up. Really? You're expecting the show's writers to adhere to the true chemical properties governing gasoline's actual shelf life or (better yet) the blood pressure of a rotting (and dead, of course) corpse.....? lol

Holy cow......you do understand that part of the abbreviation Sci-Fi is the word "fiction", right? (definitions will vary....not real....made up....fantasy....etc)

If you desire much more factual programming (ie: "shit" that won't bother you so much) then watch the documentaries shown on The History Channel and National Geographic. All are non-fictional accounts that are assured to not get your panties in a wad. Unless, of course, you're not a fan of Civil War re-enactments....

Simply put (and I know you know this) TWD is written and broadcasted for entertainment purposes ONLY (and, of course, hopefully yield a large and loyal viewership for AMC that in turn creates profitable results for the network).

One must suspend reality 100% with this premise because (afterall) we are talking about a world gone amok; over run with walking cadavers.....that seek out the living so they can munch on them. Expecting reality (ie: the aforementioned details) that cover all bases in tandem with a fantasy-based plot will only result in disappointment & failure for yourself.

It never fails to amaze me how even the most casual (or intense, whichever you may be) of viewers feel the need to become the next Siskell and Ebert and tear apart a film's / program's plot, writing or acting. If a movie of tv program annoys one to the point you can't enjoy it and you need to become The Next Great Critic....simply change the channel. Or better yet....turn off the boob tube and set up some play time with your atf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoHou View Post

/Rant
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:39 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Darrell is the only sane one of the lot........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:05 PM   #99
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The eventual undoing of Alexandria(and we all know it's coming) will be because of the group's paranoia or inability to assimilate back into a normal life.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:43 PM   #100
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Lazy writing?
I respectfully disagree. Half the show was about him going out. We've never seen a character die with that kind of internal struggle.
Right. That show had a lot of problems. First, Tyreese lapses for a split second and a zombie kid takes him out. Unbelievable given the cabin scene where he takes out a crowd of zombies in order to save Judith. His death doesn't progress the storyline. Nor does it progress the "Everybody hates Chris" character who is weak and has less of a future. The bringing back characters is a bad gimmick that at best fills in some questions. At worse, it fleshes out a character that won't be around but fills out the hour. I really don't believe Tyreese had an internal struggle because he broke some promises to the Governor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

About Tyrese... Y'all should have known Tyrese wouldn't make it. He was too kind. Good people with wholesome spirits don't survive. I thought the dialogue surrounding the way he went was more poignant than boring though. I'm still waiting to watch talking dead. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'm gonna watch the reg episode again before I do though. Hopefully tomorrow.
Tyreese took out 10+ zombies by himself to rescue Judith and the writers elected to take him out like that. Reminds me how Captain Kirk fell off a bridge, broke his hip and died in that movie. Disrespectful to the character. The Talking Dead is 30 minutes too long.

Quote:
The eventual undoing of Alexandria(and we all know it's coming) will be because of the group's paranoia or inability to assimilate back into a normal life.
Help me out here (without Comic book or web spoilers).

Didn't Aaron say there would be "an audition?" There have been interviews but no audition. Is this the audition?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:38 AM   #101
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Not to get off track, but I completely agree. James Kirk faced a number of life and death situations during his career (well, short of having to battle The Borg, of course) and he came out on top. Killing off his character in that manner was anti-climactic to say the least. Maybe Shatner signed off on it to avoid doing any more Trek Conventions....lol.

Back to TWD....I think the taped interviews were the auditions Aaron spoke of.....giving Deeana the opportunity she needed to size each person up for their "assignments" within the community.

[QUOTE=gnadfly;105644271....... ..reminds me how Captain Kirk fell off a bridge, broke his hip and died in that movie. Disrespectful to the character.........

Didn't Aaron say there would be "an audition?" There have been interviews but no audition. Is this the audition?[/QUOTE]
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:30 AM   #102
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Rick is gonna fuck up a good thing fucking with Jessie.
Carol needs to give him a little pussy to get his head out of the fog. She's a conniving bitch! Damn! What she told that kid...

I didn't understand Sasha shooting the pictures. Man is she angry.

Michone wants so badly for Alexandria to be for real. She's obviously got a shock coming one way or the other. You know it won't last. I think it will be at Rick's hands and I'm not sure Michone will be able to live with that.

Daryl may be the most sane of the whole bunch. What a twist with the gay couple. Daryl feels more connected with Aaron than anyone just because they are both outsiders. Didn't see that coming.

From the previews it looks like we're gonna get a glimpse of the beginning of the downfall next week. Only 3 shows left.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:40 PM   #103
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The fodder are not going to do well with Rick. The comments about the weaponry are not by happenchance. They see the weapons as exotic toys. Rick and his bunch see them as tools, and are willing to use them against humans.

They may choose to see Rick as family. But, that isn't important. They better hope Rick starts seeing them as family.

Did Sasha get turned out at the end?

Will Carol taking that piece of chocolate cost Olivia her life?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:26 PM   #104
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Rick is going "Shane" status with his pussy deprived ass self. (Anyone notice the scene when Shane shaved his head back at the farm and Rick shaved his beard? Coincidence?)

Carol is obviously a crazy ass broad and I probably wouldn't fuck with her.

Sasha has gone cuckoo like her brother Tyreese.

BTW can anyone let meknow what was up with the last episode's ending? Was he testing the walls? Was he having thoughts about the letter "A" stamped on his hand bringing Terminus flashbacks?
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #105
born
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls View Post
BTW can anyone let meknow what was up with the last episode's ending? Was he testing the walls? Was he having thoughts about the letter "A" stamped on his hand bringing Terminus flashbacks?
I think, IMO, that its not so much that he was having flashbacks of Terminus or testing the walls but either actually having a moment and thinking about how he is realizing that he is in a safe zone or maybe he is realizing that the only difference between himself and the walker is that he is inside the walls (since he thought about killing Pete, pretty much becoming a monster himself)..

I am a huge fan of the comics so I know whats going to happen (i hope they dont follow the comics) but we'll have to wait and see what happens lol..
born is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women