Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60392
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41600
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2015, 10:38 AM   #91
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You see, you speak like you know what you are talking about, but you don't.

That's because you are closing in on a thousand posts in barely half a year. You FAR outpace me, mope.

The Klan? Me? If you read any of my posts about my disdain for the Confederacy and redneck bigots in general, you would never have written that. Just ask IBHankering about our arguments on the subject.

And I never said anything bad about ALL immigrants, mope. In fact, I'm first generation American and don't need your BS condescension, you progressive twat.

What I said was that we needed to be more selective in who we admit. And I named specific countries. I didn't say "Asians" or all immigrants, asshole. Learn to read.

I have attended many engineering classes and I can see who is in the room, numbnuts. Lots of Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Japanese. To a much lesser extent, Pakistanis and Arabs.

And you seem to think that bringing lots of doctors into the US from Pakistan and elsewhere in Asia is a good thing. Why? You're doing nothing more than undercutting the wages of American doctors in order to boost the profits of healthcare companies. Is that the progressive agenda for affordable healthcare?

Back to the topic, why shouldn't we be more selective in who we admit into the country?

At one time, it made sense to flood the county with immigrants. We had a nearly empty continent to fill and allowing lots of farmers and low-skilled laborers and mechanics from Europe and China made sense because native born Americans had about the same skill levels.

Now, we have 320 million people. The country is FULL. The frontier is CLOSED. We don't need large influxes of unskilled immigrants to build the country. The country is already built.

Now, we have an educated and skilled population for the most part. The only part of the economy that doesn't do well is the unskilled, poorly educated part of the population. They need stronger unions, more job opportunities, and less competition. The best way to increase their salaries is to create a labor shortage in their part of the job market.

So, why do we keep bringing in unskilled labor from Asia, south Asian, south America, Africa, and elsewhere?

Why do we not greatly restrict immigration and only allow in small numbers of skilled immigrants to suit our narrowly tailored needs?

And also, cut WAAAAY back on the H1B visa scam that floods our markets with Asian engineers in order to undercut US engineering salaries?

None of that is xenophobia, prick. That is taking care of our citizenry.
EXNyer I agree with "some" of your statements in your paragraph, but are you assuming let's roughly say an average MD makes 150k a year-give or take- are you assuming that foreign immigrants who become MD's would get offered 50 or 75K a year??? Do you really think these immigrants who become licensed MD's are so naive and/or desperate to stay in the U.S that they would accept absurdly low pay and thereby it would undercut US MD salaries or even in the case of engineers.
I obviously have heard that argument for non skilled labor jobs that mexican migrants tend to perform, but doctors and engineers- really dude????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:43 AM   #92
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Why do you expect something in return?
We always expect something in return, shit-for-brains.

We didn't allow immigration out of the simple goodness of our hearts. We allowed massive amounts of immigration into the US in order to fill a nearly empty continent and build a nation from the Atlantic to the Pacific. That wasn't going to happen quickly enough with just the descendants of the original 13 colonies.

Well, those days are over. The frontier is closed, the nation is built. And we have a large number of poor unskilled people in the country already.

So why do we need to let more in? If you are native born American - black, white, or hispanic - and in the bottom quartile of the income ladder, this has to drive you INSANE. You can't get a cab in any big city with a native born American driver. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
When did living, working and raising a family become not enough?
It has never been enough, mope. It is necessary but not sufficient. You also have to do no harm.

When those "families" you speak of started producing jihadists or otherwise tried to modify American society to suit their religious ideology, they wore out their welcome.

Nearly all of the American jihadis joining ISIS are either immigrants or first generation American. And they have come from maybe a half dozen poor countries - Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, etc. They clearly are NOT assimilating.

So, I ask AGAIN what it is that we have gotten in the way of a benefit from this particular batch of immigrants that justifies their cost?

How many more cab drivers do we need that simply undercut the wages of Americans who could be driving cabs?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:51 AM   #93
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
We always expect something in return, shit-for-brains.

We didn't allow immigration out of the simple goodness of our hearts. We allowed massive amounts of immigration into the US in order to fill a nearly empty continent and build a nation from the Atlantic to the Pacific. That wasn't going to happen quickly enough with just the descendants of the original 13 colonies.

Well, those days are over. The frontier is closed, the nation is built. And we have a large number of poor unskilled people in the country already.

So why do we need to let more in? If you are native born American - black, white, or hispanic - and in the bottom quartile of the income ladder, this has to drive you INSANE. You can't get a cab in any big city with a native born American driver. Why?

It has never been enough, mope. It is necessary but not sufficient. You also have to do no harm.

When those "families" you speak of started producing jihadists or otherwise tried to modify American society to suit their religious ideology, they wore out their welcome.

Nearly all of the American jihadis joining ISIS are either immigrants or first generation American. And they have come from maybe a half dozen poor countries - Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, etc. They clearly are NOT assimilating.

So, I ask AGAIN what it is that we have gotten in the way of a benefit from this particular batch of immigrants that justifies their cost?

How many more cab drivers do we need that simply undercut the wages of Americans who could be driving cabs?
EXNyer again I agree with you to an extent- but let's be honest with ourselves- the custodian jobs, taxi cab jobs, dish washers, construction- are there really large numbers of poor black, whites or any other group trying to fill those jobs- I think not! Those are all unskilled jobs that 30 years ago were filled by high school students or college students with part time jobs. Those are not necessarily long time aspiring career jobs. You act as if immigrants are taking careers away- there's a difference between having a JOB and having a Career- huge difference. No american dreams of driving a taxi for the rest of their lives or washing dishes- but show me where immigrants are taking career jobs- like doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:57 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
....the custodian jobs, taxi cab jobs, dish washers, construction- ...... Those are all unskilled jobs that 30 years ago were filled by high school students or college students with part time jobs.

...... but show me where immigrants are taking career jobs- like doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc.
You just proved it by your own admission. College students working their way through college to become .... doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. .... teachers?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #95
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You just proved it by your own admission. College students working their way through college to become .... doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. .... teachers?
What? No irrelevant pics?

The Patriarch seems to be slipping in his advancing years.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #96
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
What? No irrelevant pics from LLIdiot?

The Patriarch seems to be slipping in his advancing years.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:03 AM   #97
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
EXNyer I agree with "some" of your statements in your paragraph, but are you assuming let's roughly say an average MD makes 150k a year-give or take- are you assuming that foreign immigrants who become MD's would get offered 50 or 75K a year??? Do you really think these immigrants who become licensed MD's are so naive and/or desperate to stay in the U.S that they would accept absurdly low pay and thereby it would undercut US MD salaries or even in the case of engineers.
I obviously have heard that argument for non skilled labor jobs that mexican migrants tend to perform, but doctors and engineers- really dude????
You need to read more on the subject.

First you are making up numbers. I don't know what the exact $$ are, but Asian doctors are MORE than willing to work for a lot less than American born doctors. That is FACT, not fiction.

First, American doctors have to pay off about $400-$500K in college debt and medical school debt.

What does med school tuition cost in Pakistan? Probably free or heavily subsidized by their government, so a Pakistani or Indian or Chinese doctor has relatively small debt.

Second, the relevant comparison isn't what they would make compared to American doctors, it is what they would make in the US compared to what they would make in Pakistan or wherever.

So, yeah, they would definitely work for much less than US doctors because they are still MUCH better off than they would be in Mumbai, Shanghai, or Lahore.

Regarding engineers, you clearly haven't been reading much about the H1B visa program and what a scam it is turning into. Read this and weep:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2...qeK/story.html

Key quotes:
-------------------------------------------------------
On Jan. 14, 2010, senior executives at Molina Healthcare in Long Beach, Calif., called their staff together for a somber meeting. The company had done poorly the previous quarter, they announced. Dozens of people in the IT department would have to be let go.
What the fired employees didn’t know was that the previous day, the US Department of Labor had approved applications for 40 temporary workers from India to be placed at Molina, through a company called Cognizant.
The fired employees — all US citizens or green card holders — were earning an average of $75,000 a year, plus benefits; the new workers, brought on H-1B visas, earned $50,000, with no benefits, according to a lawsuit filed by the ex-employees. The lawsuit alleges that Molina was flush with cash at the time, and that the real reason employees were fired was their nationality.
“The business model is to replace Americans,” said James Otto, their attorney.
Not just at Molina, he said. “It’s happening across the country.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, it gets worse:
----------------------------------------------------------
Twenty percent of the 134,780 H-1B petitions approved last year went to just four firms: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, and Wipro. The latter three are among India’s biggest outsourcing giants. Cognizant, headquartered in New Jersey, grew out of a partnership between Dun & Bradstreet and an Indian firm.
Iconic US companies, including Walmart and 7-Eleven, hire these firms to do IT work. The outsourcers can do it inexpensively, not only because they ship some of the work to India, but also because they bring temporary workers to the United States. Sometimes temporary workers come, learn the job, and take the work back to India for good. Other times, the job stays here but is filled by a rotating cadre of H-1Bs. When Molina Healthcare fired its IT staff, it didn’t apply for H-1B workers to replace them. It got them through Cognizant, the largest consumer of H-1B visas last year.
--------------------------------------------------

And here is the REAL reason:

"The reason that many employers use H-1B visas is not because of foreign workers’ special skills, but because these workers come relatively cheap."

So, instead of outsourcing the job to India, we simply fire the American workers, hire replacements from India, and then rotate H1B visa users through the job.

The job is then kept out of the hands of American IT workers and in the hands of foreigners - RIGHT HERE IN THE US.

Now, do you care to rethink what you wrote about foreigners taking high-skilled jobs?

Do you still wonder why middle class wages are stagnating?
Old 04-19-2015, 11:06 AM   #98
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Correct- what I am saying is those are non-skilled transitional jobs- that are not hurting the economy.
Are you telling me if given 2 scenarios to a Medical student:
A. All the dishwashing or cashier jobs at McDonalds are filled by immigrants why he is in college- keep in mind typically FT college students work PT jobs.
B. When he graduates from Med school all the MD jobs are filled by immigrants.

One is a non skilled job that can be filled by basically any Tom/Dick/ or Harry the other is a CAREER in which a person invest many years of training/skills/ and typically huge student loans.
Are not low paying non skilled jobs easier to obtain in this country versus a skilled high paying career?
Old 04-19-2015, 11:20 AM   #99
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
You need to read more on the subject.

First you are making up numbers. I don't know what the exact $$ are, but Asian doctors are MORE than willing to work for a lot less than American born doctors. That is FACT, not fiction.

First, American doctors have to pay off about $400-$500K in college debt and medical school debt.

What does med school tuition cost in Pakistan? Probably free or heavily subsidized by their government, so a Pakistani or Indian or Chinese doctor has relatively small debt.

Second, the relevant comparison isn't what they would make compared to American doctors, it is what they would make in the US compared to what they would make in Pakistan or wherever.

So, yeah, they would definitely work for much less than US doctors because they are still MUCH better off than they would be in Mumbai, Shanghai, or Lahore.

Regarding engineers, you clearly haven't been reading much about the H1B visa program and what a scam it is turning into. Read this and weep:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2...qeK/story.html

Key quotes:
-------------------------------------------------------
On Jan. 14, 2010, senior executives at Molina Healthcare in Long Beach, Calif., called their staff together for a somber meeting. The company had done poorly the previous quarter, they announced. Dozens of people in the IT department would have to be let go.
What the fired employees didn’t know was that the previous day, the US Department of Labor had approved applications for 40 temporary workers from India to be placed at Molina, through a company called Cognizant.
The fired employees — all US citizens or green card holders — were earning an average of $75,000 a year, plus benefits; the new workers, brought on H-1B visas, earned $50,000, with no benefits, according to a lawsuit filed by the ex-employees. The lawsuit alleges that Molina was flush with cash at the time, and that the real reason employees were fired was their nationality.
“The business model is to replace Americans,” said James Otto, their attorney.
Not just at Molina, he said. “It’s happening across the country.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, it gets worse:
----------------------------------------------------------
Twenty percent of the 134,780 H-1B petitions approved last year went to just four firms: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, and Wipro. The latter three are among India’s biggest outsourcing giants. Cognizant, headquartered in New Jersey, grew out of a partnership between Dun & Bradstreet and an Indian firm.
Iconic US companies, including Walmart and 7-Eleven, hire these firms to do IT work. The outsourcers can do it inexpensively, not only because they ship some of the work to India, but also because they bring temporary workers to the United States. Sometimes temporary workers come, learn the job, and take the work back to India for good. Other times, the job stays here but is filled by a rotating cadre of H-1Bs. When Molina Healthcare fired its IT staff, it didn’t apply for H-1B workers to replace them. It got them through Cognizant, the largest consumer of H-1B visas last year.
--------------------------------------------------

And here is the REAL reason:

"The reason that many employers use H-1B visas is not because of foreign workers’ special skills, but because these workers come relatively cheap."

So, instead of outsourcing the job to India, we simply fire the American workers, hire replacements from India, and then rotate H1B visa users through the job.

The job is then kept out of the hands of American IT workers and in the hands of foreigners - RIGHT HERE IN THE US.

Now, do you care to rethink what you wrote about foreigners taking high-skilled jobs?

Do you still wonder why middle class wages are stagnating?
EXNYer even though your article is 6 years old- I am well aware that outsourcing is practiced by many companies- heck almost all the time when you call a customer service rep- the person you are speaking too is from a foreign country or not even in the United States per se- however, that's more of a larger problem- which was one of the reason(s) I supported Obama because his platform specifically talked about taxing companies heavily that outsourced jobs for cheaper labor.
However, I thing it doesn't apply to all situations- but overall EXNYer let me give you a prime example and tell me what option would you honestly choose:
A. Majority of electronic products or even clothing are made in foreign countries- if let's say a 52 inch TV that you can purchase today for let's say $1000(just keeping the numbers simple)- but keep in mind that TV is made in another country but still only cost $1000.
B. The same tV was made by a company in the U.S who obviously would have to pay it's workers more per hr- thereby the cost gets passed on to the consumer and that same tV cost $2000 - which option are you going to choose?

If hypothetically we followed your model and avoided outsourcing jobs to bare minimal and employed as many Americans as possible- the cost of nearly everything you own in your house and perhaps every clothing article you wear would double at least!- are you ok with paying significantly more- if you knew more Americans were employed and less outsourcing?
Old 04-19-2015, 11:41 AM   #100
shanm
Valued Poster

Wrong and wrong again, you ignorant twat. Story of your life, isn't it?

Quote:
You see, you speak like you know what you are talking about, but you don't.
Well, that gives me a one up on you, since you obviously don't know what you are talking about and don't "speak like" it either.

Quote:
I have attended many engineering classes and I can see who is in the room, numbnuts. Lots of Koreans, Chinese, Indians, Japanese. To a much lesser extent, Pakistanis and Arabs.
See. There's the racist we all love to hate. Do you have any way to prove that other than your anecdotal evidence(which honestly isn't worth a penny). Your disdain for all things Muslim is quite apparent in everything you post. Many Indians are Muslims, and you perhaps(most likely) don't know this but India and Pakistan used to be the same country a mere 60 years ago. They are the same people, same ethnicity, divided haphazardly by the British when they left in 1947.
So for you to claim that there is a fundamental difference in "smarts" when it comes to being Indian or Pakistani basically shows your xenophobic tendencies towards Muslims. Of course, you wouldn't know this unless you interact with anyone outside your regular clientele of redneck white-trash. Literally, ALL the Arabs I knew in college were studying medicine. It's a running joke that their families will disown them if they study anything outside of medicine or engineering. Tsarnev( a chechen muslim) was studying dentistry

Quote:

What I said was that we needed to be more selective in who we admit. And I named specific countries. I didn't say "Asians" or all immigrants, asshole. Learn to read.
And you seem to think that bringing lots of doctors into the US from Pakistan and elsewhere in Asia is a good thing. Why? You're doing nothing more than undercutting the wages of American doctors in order to boost the profits of healthcare companies. Is that the progressive agenda for affordable healthcare?

Back to the topic, why shouldn't we be more selective in who we admit into the country?

At one time, it made sense to flood the county with immigrants. We had a nearly empty continent to fill and allowing lots of farmers and low-skilled laborers and mechanics from Europe and China made sense because native born Americans had about the same skill levels.

Now, we have 320 million people. The country is FULL. The frontier is CLOSED. We don't need large influxes of unskilled immigrants to build the country. The country is already built.

Now, we have an educated and skilled population for the most part. The only part of the economy that doesn't do well is the unskilled, poorly educated part of the population. They need stronger unions, more job opportunities, and less competition. The best way to increase their salaries is to create a labor shortage in their part of the job market.

So, why do we keep bringing in unskilled labor from Asia, south Asian, south America, Africa, and elsewhere?

Why do we not greatly restrict immigration and only allow in small numbers of skilled immigrants to suit our narrowly tailored needs?

And also, cut WAAAAY back on the H1B visa scam that floods our markets with Asian engineers in order to undercut US engineering salaries?

None of that is xenophobia, prick. That is taking care of our citizenry.
Let's get one thing straight. I am not arguing for ILLEGAL immigrants. I am arguing ONLY for legal immigrants. Yes, the droves that come in illegally and our taking our jobs ARE a problem, but that is not exclusive to Muslims, and is actually much more prevalent among christian Mexicans. So for you to suggest it's a Muslim problem just because of one or two terrorist attacks that happened in the last 100 years, that is a bit fucking XENOPHOBIC, you "prick".
There have been more internal attacks done by us whites and the black population than have been done by Muslims. But as soon as it's a Muslim, he is automatically considered a representative of the entire Islamic world. What happened when James Holmes shot up that theater in Colorado? He was labelled a crazy, deranged "individual", wasn't he? Did you see people classifying caucasians as an inherent problem to the nation then? Now compare that with the Tsarnev bombing.

As to the rest of your puerile vomit, you just described the costs of capitalism. Companies will continue outsourcing and hiring immigrants willing to work for lower wages as long as it churns out higher profits for them. You're probably one of those that bang the capitalism drum in every other thread except when it's working in your favor. It's simple capitalism that you use different labor if you can maintain quality and cut costs at the same time. That's the foundation our country was built on, you insufferable cunt.

For me, any immigrant that gets here legally, works hard to achieve his dream, and takes care of his family while paying into this country is a true American. Anyone who promotes unfounded hate and bigotry with his juvenile vitriol has my permission to get the fuck out. Since when did proving ANYTHING to a dipshit asswad like you become a requirement to get into this country. You can go fuck yourself for all I (or anyone else) cares.

You are honestly not worth the minute or so I spend writing my posts. It's obvious that you are too far gone in your hatred and fear-mongering. No amount of sense or reason will get through that immeasurably thick head of yours.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:59 PM   #101
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
EXNYer even though your article is 6 years old- I am well aware that outsourcing is practiced by many companies- heck almost all the time when you call a customer service rep- the person you are speaking too is from a foreign country or not even in the United States per se- however, that's more of a larger problem- which was one of the reason(s) I supported Obama because his platform specifically talked about taxing companies heavily that outsourced jobs for cheaper labor.
However, I thing it doesn't apply to all situations- but overall EXNYer let me give you a prime example and tell me what option would you honestly choose:
A. Majority of electronic products or even clothing are made in foreign countries- if let's say a 52 inch TV that you can purchase today for let's say $1000(just keeping the numbers simple)- but keep in mind that TV is made in another country but still only cost $1000.
B. The same tV was made by a company in the U.S who obviously would have to pay it's workers more per hr- thereby the cost gets passed on to the consumer and that same tV cost $2000 - which option are you going to choose?

If hypothetically we followed your model and avoided outsourcing jobs to bare minimal and employed as many Americans as possible- the cost of nearly everything you own in your house and perhaps every clothing article you wear would double at least!- are you ok with paying significantly more- if you knew more Americans were employed and less outsourcing?
Again, you are making up numbers.

The cost of labor is only one portion of the cost of a television set. If that part is only $200 out of $1000 and it increases to $300, then the TV only goes up in price to $1100.

I would gladly pay more for everything in order to improve the lot of the bottom half of the American economic ladder.

I have no idea why you, an African American, don't feel the same way.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:06 PM   #102
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
What does Tikrit have to do with the price of Tea in China- apparently you and these other imbeciles don't know their own Bible.
My response was to your quoted text. Apparently you consider your post as "Tea in China." You have repeatedly shown to be the imbecile.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:53 PM   #103
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
EXNyer again I agree with you to an extent- but let's be honest with ourselves- the custodian jobs, taxi cab jobs, dish washers, construction- are there really large numbers of poor black, whites or any other group trying to fill those jobs- I think not! Those are all unskilled jobs that 30 years ago were filled by high school students or college students with part time jobs. Those are not necessarily long time aspiring career jobs. You act as if immigrants are taking careers away- there's a difference between having a JOB and having a Career- huge difference. No american dreams of driving a taxi for the rest of their lives or washing dishes- but show me where immigrants are taking career jobs- like doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc.
It is entirely true that American born people do not want those jobs at the wages immigrants will work for them. They might do them for the 15 dollars per hours the fast food workers are "striking" for. Eliminate poor, unskilled immigration, with an attendant reduction in labor supply, and wages will rise to their natural level.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:54 PM   #104
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
ou have repeatedly shown to be the imbecile.
Pot, meet our resident pet, Turdy The "Imbecile" Turdfly!
Old 04-19-2015, 01:55 PM   #105
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Have you gone mad???? You claim to be a Christian and you give such a hateful and prejudice remark???? Did not Jesus mingle with sinners, Tax payers and Samaratians? You ever heard the verse Love thy neighbor????

PEOPLE LIKE DIRTY DOG, DSK, AND COG DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS AND THINK THEY ARE THE BETTER CHRISTIANS. YOU MARK MY WORDS YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR DAY!!!!
I am merely advocating that you discuss your own Christianity with your pastor. I know good and well my actions are hypocritical, but I just can't help myself when I see a good looking girl I want to have sex with. I'm not defensive about it like you and you refuse to acknowledge the log in your own eye.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women