Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #91
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Right up there with dating a stripper. Lemme know how that works out.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:57 PM   #92
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Why is everybody antagonizing the providers only, and predicting/assuming that if it doesn't work out it's because she's going to do him wrong ?

What if is the other way around, and he ends up doing her wrong?
If she is a good and stable provider she also has a lot to lose and risk if she decides to stop providing to pursue a relationship.
I for one, will never leave the industry for a man, I will do it when my goals and plans have become a reality or for my own personal reasons but for a man? Nah.

You can't turn a trick into a husband either...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:22 PM   #93
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula1 View Post
Ym and DM I like your perspective. I had a heart to heart with a provider few weeks back and her contention was if she can make xxx dollars tax free without commitment why will she commit for free, without a guarantee of what she may be losing out.

But OP things can happen and you have to be very careful in your judgement.
I think and it's me if I want something to happen i will work hard to make it happen but I will use the training and little bit of grey matter to make that happen.

Abandon the mission my closing thoughts. Even though I had the opportunity to meet the best in class and pragmatic ladies here. Ciao.
Plus in my experience in the past when tards tell me they would want to pursue more it makes shit weird and I usually don't respond to them after...

You're absolutely correct about your first statement & ive had tards ask if they could go out on a date without fees & I laughed in my mind there just trying to slide in there and nothave to pay & it aint happening...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:36 PM   #94
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
Well, here's an idea...

Start calling her your hobby wife based on an imaginary marriage, use one of her (unflattering) pictures in your avatar, and promote her every chance you get; perhaps, even with a few love-threADs.

And this is very important...make sure to play the "white night" role whenever somebody chooses to criticize her.

I believe this has worked in the past.
Perfection!
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #95
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
if both have a clear understanding of the expectations and know the limit of how far it can go, they can have a special "relationship" going.
It happens more often than what people may think, only that just a few will admit it.
Ok ok. You got me. I admit it!
These special relationships are the bomb and the sex keeps getting better!
Old 12-19-2016, 09:45 PM   #96
TheADream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Now I agree with that the uhm... hobbyist can fail to live up to his end of the bargain, anything is possible. However, some hobbyist are genuinely good men that have strayed off the mainstream path due to the cards they were dealt.

If "the river" is fair they wouldn't mind playing by the rules...

Tricks do turn into husbands if all needs are met. We are all human at the end of the day.
TheADream is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:46 PM   #97
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón View Post
Follow your heart ! you only have one life to live. if you sit around thinking/listing at all the negative about dating a provider you will go crazy. Go for it and if it doesn't work out at least you can say you tried and gave it your all. Eccie won't go no where! If it doesn't work out come back for some new frutti-tutti
Take this advice!
Old 12-19-2016, 09:56 PM   #98
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbramrent View Post
Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think?
You should absolutely do this. What could go wrong? Just keep us updated.

drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:58 PM   #99
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheADream View Post
some hobbyist are genuinely good men that have strayed off the mainstream path
Some Providers are genuinely great women that enjoy taking the path less taken!

shout out to Ray and Jojo
Old 12-20-2016, 05:41 AM   #100
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Why is everybody antagonizing the providers only, and predicting/assuming that if it doesn't work out it's because she's going to do him wrong ?

What if is the other way around, and he ends up doing her wrong?
If she is a good and stable provider she also has a lot to lose and risk if she decides to stop providing to pursue a relationship.
I for one, will never leave the industry for a man, I will do it when my goals and plans have become a reality or for my own personal reasons but for a man? Nah.

You can't turn a trick into a husband either...

this is a fair analysis...I do think its just one of the societal double standards. I don't know why we pursue monogomy in the first place maybe its just based on tradition for men and security for women or just trust and having someone there for you in the end.

I agree never leave for a man don't care how much he's worth. He's either gonna make you work for the benefits of his wealth, dump you later for a hotter chic, and throughout the relationship will never stop letting you know that its his money.This is an analysis from a couple of my RW Caucasian friends who used to spend most of their time on Millionaire match maker type websites looking for the one and occasionally finding one only for it to go south time and again So.....

a good thing providers can do is set their price point, earn their money and in parallel focus on obtaining a recession proof skill that gives them the flexibility they desire to leave or take a break from the business as they wish....because the value of the dollar will likely only get worse over time.... so having that non provider skill to fall back on or even use as your primary source of income can prove invaluable.

i do agree with your overall analysis
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:58 AM   #101
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

square peg.......meet round hole........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:14 AM   #102
ProhibitionX
Valued Poster

Sex releases oxytocin, the love drug. Be careful to not fall prey to it.
ProhibitionX is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:55 AM   #103
seximel229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What if you meet him outside of the hobby.I know that this post is about a meeting people within the hobby but what if you met a man outside of this would you stop providing or would you tell him what you do for a living and see how he takes it.
seximel229 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:17 AM   #104
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That can work just fine. If you've never been a client of hers, then there's no problem at all...

Hooking is just a job...no different than any other job...why would any guy have a problem with that?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #105
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by seximel229 View Post
What if you meet him outside of the hobby.I know that this post is about a meeting people within the hobby but what if you met a man outside of this would you stop providing or would you tell him what you do for a living and see how he takes it.
This would be a case by case basis obviously. There is no general rule of thumb that works for every situation.
gtoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women