Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #91
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm not in my 40s... or particularly close... but the author of the piece is seriously ignorant about attraction. Women and men are not attracted to same things in general. Women are attracted to success, accomplishment, capability, and yes... looks plays a part in it as well. But one need only need to take a good look at Mick Jagger to realize that other things are way more important to women than looks.

There is no delusion. A successful man in his 40s... at the top of his game... finally master of his career and conquering the world around him can have anything he wants. If he wants a hot college coed... or 3 or 4 of them... he gets them.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #92
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBrowning View Post
Older ME have MORE EXPERIENCE.
WE ROCK!
in a chair! lol
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Female Brain

http://www.oprah.com/health/Excerpt-...ann-Brizendine

It has been awhile since I read this book but if I remember correctly the author goes into detail about how women and men place different priorities on different things. With the advent of DNA testing , it seems women , after they have secured their man that can provide security , fuc around quite a bit with men of a certain body type.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #94
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

That is why I rent

If it flys, flaots or fucks, it is cheaper renting it.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #95
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been attracted to older men since I was of age. - Hell ya' I have daddy issues LOL
Salt and pepper hair is such a turn on for me!
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #96
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailor View Post
I'm not in my 40s... or particularly close... but the author of the piece is seriously ignorant about attraction. Women and men are not attracted to same things in general. Women are attracted to success, accomplishment, capability, and yes... looks plays a part in it as well. But one need only need to take a good look at Mick Jagger to realize that other things are way more important to women than looks.

There is no delusion. A successful man in his 40s... at the top of his game... finally master of his career and conquering the world around him can have anything he wants. If he wants a hot college coed... or 3 or 4 of them... he gets them.
But rarely is that love. It's a trade. Love tops all.
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #97
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
http://www.oprah.com/health/Excerpt-...ann-Brizendine

It has been awhile since I read this book but if I remember correctly the author goes into detail about how women and men place different priorities on different things. With the advent of DNA testing , it seems women , after they have secured their man that can provide security , fuc around quite a bit with men of a certain body type.

Hear hear... Yes!

Just as males have preferred body types - big boobs, small waists, child-bearing hips etc., so do women; big shoulders, well developed pectorals, small waist, six pack, great ass, well-endowed, all-night-long...

Anyone who says they want a sense of humor over that is just talking survival.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #98
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Kensington View Post
But rarely is that love. It's a trade. Love tops all.
Any one of those 20 something coeds would gladly choose to love one of those men Chloe, if the men would choose to love them as well. The trouble is... most people have no idea that its a choice.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #99
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

I totally agree that love is always a choice, no matter what the stimulli.

Best,

Chloe xxx
Old 10-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #100
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes they do, and the reason why is because there are so many women looking for a father figure to replace the one they did not have a relationship with. I was this way in high school...only dating cops and older men.

Also, success is sexy and most older men are well set in their careers...in their ways too, which is why I prefer guys only a bit older than me in my personal life.

Too many women LIE to these guys making them to believe they are all that and then some, and then I hit em with the truth lol. My ex is not nearly the physical type I am attracted to, but his confidence and success cancel any flaws out. Still, he thought he was so darn good in bed because "Every girl before me said he was the best." Well...they LIED dummy!!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #101
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's enough!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Yes they do, and the reason why is because there are so many women looking for a father figure to replace the one they did not have a relationship with. I was this way in high school...only dating cops and older men.

Also, success is sexy and most older men are well set in their careers...in their ways too, which is why I prefer guys only a bit older than me in my personal life.

Too many women LIE to these guys making them to believe they are all that and then some, and then I hit em with the truth lol. My ex is not nearly the physical type I am attracted to, but his confidence and success cancel any flaws out. Still, he thought he was so darn good in bed because "Every girl before me said he was the best." Well...they LIED dummy!!
I've heard just about enough from you young lady....go to my room!!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #102
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I've heard just about enough from you young lady....go to my room!!!!
He he!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #103
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

[quote=London Rayne;1714986]Yes they do, and the reason why is because there are so many women looking for a father figure to replace the one they did not have a relationship with. I was this way in high school...only dating cops and older men.

Too many women LIE to these guys making them to believe they are all that and then some, and then I hit em with the truth lol. My ex is not nearly the physical type I am attracted to, but his confidence and success cancel any flaws out. Still, he thought he was so darn good in bed because "Every girl before me said he was the best." Well...they LIED dummy!![/quo

Such an interesting post! Yes I go for some things I never got too - but cops can't exactly provide much in the way of paying the bills/providing a good lifestyle can they? I'm often amused at the way they come on to me in real life. Sometimes that's useful - like when I can't get a cab.

I just want to comment on one thing - I generally have a 'type' too, but recently I met a guy who totally wasn't my type but sex oozed out of him every which way. He was fat, had kids, a lot of stuff I really don't want to deal with. But one of the sexiest guys I ever met.

I resisted! But we both acknowledged the attraction was way there. I just didn't want to take his life on.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #104
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh, okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Kensington View Post
I just want to comment on one thing - I generally have a 'type' too, but recently I met a guy who totally wasn't my type but sex oozed out of him every which way. He was fat, had kids, a lot of stuff I really don't want to deal with. But one of the sexiest guys I ever met.

I resisted! But we both acknowledged the attraction was way there. I just didn't want to take his life on.
You can tell them Chloe...I'm not ashamed.....go ahead!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #105
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no Chloe, I don't so much go for the money aspect of cops...it was the power and the intrigue. Add to that a young girl in the back of a cop car in handcuffs just for fun, and well...you see why ha ha. While other girls were dating boys, I had a big bad cop lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women