Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162867
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2015, 04:29 PM   #91
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Or...you know....maybe Al Gore was right...
What, shammy, that Al Gore was right that he invented the Internet ?!! Still buying that one ,huh ? !! It figures... . So how's that "promotion" coming down at the truck stop glory holes for you ? Did you "approach" the truck stop owner and do some "casting couch" action to plead your case ? Did he ask you about "face painting" and how well you liked it ? Or did he ask " Are you a swallower or a spitter ?" He's got your "raise" in HIS BAG !!!! That's the same "raise he promised woomby last year !! Ask woomby how well that worked out for HIM !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:35 PM   #92
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe Obama said something along the lines of "the governers state is on fire yet he's denying global warming", during some unrecorded speech. I remember hearing it on fox news(where else).

He was trying to make an overarching point and as usual, the conservative media nit-picked one sentence to focus on.
And what would be that far reaching point?

Apologizing for BO's total lack of understanding or for blindly accepting the theory of global warming?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:26 PM   #93
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Climate change. But yes, possibly.

Increase in the frequency of extreme weather events can possibly be the effect of climate change.
So, because of that possibly the government should spend billions to abate global warming?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:01 PM   #94
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And what would be that far reaching point?

Apologizing for BO's total lack of understanding or for blindly accepting the theory of global warming?
He was talking about global warming/climate change, which is scientifically verifiable fact. The fire might not have been climate change, but California's worst drought sure is, as are these floods. Or is your "god" raining down his displeasure for faggots being allowed to marry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
So, because of that possibly the government should spend billions to abate global warming?
I didn't say that global warming was "possibly", I was referring to these floods "possibly" being caused by GW. Climate change is verifiable fact, and because you lack the brains to understand that doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about it.

Massive droughts in New Zealand, California. Heavy flooding in India and the U.S. Ten of the hottest recorded years occurring since 1998. How much more evidence do you clueless nitwits need. Is "billions" really a lot to gamble on the fucking future of this planet?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:08 PM   #95
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
What, shammy, that Al Gore was right that he invented the Internet ?!! Still buying that one ,huh ? !! It figures... . So how's that "promotion" coming down at the truck stop glory holes for you ? Did you "approach" the truck stop owner and do some "casting couch" action to plead your case ? Did he ask you about "face painting" and how well you liked it ? Or did he ask " Are you a swallower or a spitter ?" He's got your "raise" in HIS BAG !!!! That's the same "raise he promised woomby last year !! Ask woomby how well that worked out for HIM !!
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you stopped developing socially at around 12. You don't write like an adult. Your syntax is heinous. You probably don't even understand that I'm insulting you at this point. Your grasp on the english language is tenuous, at best. Now go google social development, syntax and tenuous and get back to me.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:30 PM   #96
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you stopped developing socially at around 12. You don't write like an adult. Your syntax is heinous. You probably don't even understand that I'm insulting you at this point. Your grasp on the english language is tenuous, at best. Now go google social development, syntax and tenuous and get back to me.
How about you Google GFY and FO.. or are you gonna just go cry AGAIN to a mod there Wah-Wah woomby / undercunt ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:40 PM   #97
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
He was talking about global warming/climate change, which is scientifically verifiable fact. The fire might not have been climate change, but California's worst drought sure is, as are these floods. Or is your "god" raining down his displeasure for faggots being allowed to marry?

I didn't say that global warming was "possibly", I was referring to these floods "possibly" being caused by GW. Climate change is verifiable fact, and because you lack the brains to understand that doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about it.

Massive droughts in New Zealand, California. Heavy flooding in India and the U.S. Ten of the hottest recorded years occurring since 1998. How much more evidence do you clueless nitwits need. Is "billions" really a lot to gamble on the fucking future of this planet?
The correlation to global warming and CO2 levels has never been proven - so you are wrong.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:11 PM   #98
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
The correlation to global warming and CO2 levels has never been proven - so you are wrong.
Are you retarded? A high schooler in his first geology course knows about the greenhouse effect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect

Now look at this graph:

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

A 12 year old can "correlate" those two.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:40 PM   #99
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Global warming is his religion DSK. The rest of his BS is being proven wrong everyday.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:44 PM   #100
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Global warming is his religion DSK. The rest of his BS is being proven wrong everyday.
ok
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:49 PM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, you're wrong. Found you something written for kids. You should be able to understand it.

http://www.epa.gov/climatestudents/d...mp-and-co2.pdf
Old 05-27-2015, 08:52 PM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't really understand what a secular liberal is, do you? I follow the scientific evidence. Most of the evidence is telling us this is happening and why it is happening. Your inability or lack of desire to understand this, is not my problem. It's interesting what people will believe. There are people who actually believe that Obama is going to declare martial law and take over Texas. No proof of this, mind you, but they believe it. And over here, we have scientific proof of something that is happening and they refuse to believe it. It's truly baffling.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:56 PM   #103
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You don't really understand what a secular liberal is, do you? I follow the scientific evidence. Most of the evidence is telling us this is happening and why it is happening. Your inability or lack of desire to understand this, is not my problem. It's interesting what people will believe. There are people who actually believe that Obama is going to declare martial law and take over Texas. No proof of this, mind you, but they believe it. And over here, we have scientific proof of something that is happening and they refuse to believe it. It's truly baffling.
I call it the conundrum of imbecility.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:48 PM   #104
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Consensus is not scientific proof especially when the numbers and method of that consensus are very much questionable and in doubt. The numbers of the non believering scientists are growing everyday.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:52 PM   #105
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

As far California's drought being caused by climate change, not according to NOAA.
"The current drought is not part of a long-term change in California precipitation, which exhibits no appreciable trend since 1895. Key oceanic features that caused precipitation inhibiting atmospheric ridging off the West Coast during 2011-14 were symptomatic of natural internal atmosphere-ocean variability.

Model simulations indicate that human-induced climate change increases California precipitation in mid-winter, with a low-pressure circulation anomaly over the North Pacific, opposite to conditions of the last 3 winters. The same model simulations indicate a decrease in spring precipitation over California. However, precipitation deficits observed during the past three years are an order of magnitude greater than the model simulated changes related to human-induced forcing. Nonetheless, record setting high temperature that accompanied this recent drought was likely made more extreme due to human-induced global warming."
http://cpo.noaa.gov/ClimatePrograms/...iaDrought.aspx

And by the way, extreme weather events are not increasing in either numbers or intensity. Google is your friend.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestay...-less-extreme/
Ducbutter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women