Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2014, 05:13 PM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"Deceleration of independence" was your statement, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".

And your pathetically feeble attempt to deflect has failed again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". For despite your deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", it remains: the impeachment charges against Holder were read in the House last November and the process is ongoing.
Right there no balls you just proved you are a brain dead. You have been skull fucked into oblivion. I just provided your post #69 and you are stupidly trying to deny it. Fuck you cocksucker.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:06 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Right there no balls you just proved you are a brain dead. You have been skull fucked into oblivion. I just provided your post #69 and you are stupidly trying to deny it. Fuck you cocksucker.
You're the one who is deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", as indicated by your most recent, pathetic and feeble attempt at more deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". It remains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man": the impeachment charges against Holder were read in the House last November and the process is ongoing.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:20 AM   #93
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're the one who is deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", as indicated by your most recent, pathetic and feeble attempt at more deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". It remains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man": the impeachment charges against Holder were read in the House last November and the process is ongoing.
LMAO you are a joke no balls. > < No balls the king of dumb. Just a whining little weasel .
Old 08-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO you are a joke no balls. > < No balls the king of dumb. Just a whining little weasel .
Your still deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", (or is that "One Stroke-Man"). Congress may be on break ... but the wheel of justice is still turning ... just like the electric meter on the side of your house turns more slowly while you sleep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Old 08-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your still deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", (or is that "One Stroke-Man"). Congress may be on break ... but the wheel of justice is still turning ... just like the electric meter on the side of your house turns more slowly while you sleep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Keep your faggot ass away from my electric meter no balls,while you are trying to weasel you way out of your fuck up. Your congress wheels turn slow when there, when gone they stop idiot. They are busy campaigning.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep your faggot ass away from my electric meter no balls,while you are trying to weasel you way out of your fuck up. Your congress wheels turn slow when there, when gone they stop idiot. They are busy campaigning.
The only thing that has functionally stopped is your rabbit-pellet for a brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man", because the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:43 PM   #97
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only thing that has functionally stopped is your rabbit-pellet for a brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man", because the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder.
You have set the bar even lower for the word stupid no balls. What happened to your decoration of Independence whine? If you eat the smart pills you find and play with under the rabbit cages it will improve your brain..Poor little weasel....
Old 08-19-2014, 10:48 AM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have set the bar even lower for the word stupid no balls. What happened to your decoration of Independence whine? If you eat the smart pills you find and play with under the rabbit cages it will improve your brain..Poor little weasel....
It's the bar holding your hamster wheel for a brain that is broken and been laid lower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." But while YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning, the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
Old 08-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #99
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's the bar holding your hamster wheel for a brain that is broken and been laid lower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man." But while YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning, the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
Keep eating those smart pills, you disgusting little weasel. Plus quit thinking about stroking me perv. Have lawmakers come back from recess yet no balls?
Old 08-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep eating those smart pills, you disgusting little weasel. Plus quit thinking about stroking me perv. Have lawmakers come back from recess yet no balls?
YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning while the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
Old 08-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #101
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning while the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
you and the Jewish Lawyer both are using the same insults. Are you two a item now? If the wheel of justice is slow it can not compare to your slowness no balls. Keep eating those (smart Pills) little weasel.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
you and the Jewish Lawyer both are using the same insults. Are you two a item now? If the wheel of justice is slow it can not compare to your slowness no balls. Keep eating those (smart Pills) little weasel.
The wheel of justice is still turning on Holder despite your feeble minded attempts to deflect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
Old 08-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #103
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Eva/BigKotex -it's very evident that your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and is forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

I'm just recycling his perfectly good insults to help save the environment, plus he doesn't charge exorbitant royalties, you butter bar asshat.

P.S. Fuck you, Faggot!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #104
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The wheel of justice is still turning on Holder despite your feeble minded attempts to deflect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
it's very evident that your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
You two dickheads need to get a room. Neither one of you has a glimmer in your heads. All you two can do is babble bullshit one day then parrot it the next. No balls can't tell the diff between starting and doing it, and JL has his nose in no balls ass. fuckers deserve one another. Why don't you take him to Love field JL.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:57 PM   #105
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You two dickheads need to get a room. Neither one of you has a glimmer in your heads. All you two can do is babble bullshit one day then parrot it the next. No balls can't tell the diff between starting and doing it, and JL has his nose in no balls ass. fuckers deserve one another. Why don't you take him to Love field JL.
It's the bar holding your hamster wheel for a brain that is broken and been laid lower, Ekim the Inbred Chimp (or is it BigKoTex - which one of you two idiots went to Cougar High?): the "One Stroke-Man." But while YOUR hamster wheel for a brain has stopped turning, the wheel of justice is still turning on Holder, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: the "One Stroke-Man."
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women