Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #91
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Nice posts, Gemma and Elena.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Y'all will soon forget that those three ladies had it out on the board.
Well, except I disagree with ya there... This one was what you call "epic".
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #92
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
@MsElena, you always say the right thing girl! And I'll admit, I am a bit more paranoid than some as Wichita is smaller than a lot of other hobbying cities and I also dont blur my face or tattoos. I agree with y'all but I'm a damn worry wart! Sorry lol...
Most understandable, stay safe
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #93
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Wiz,

I was being nice......neutral........I've stayed out of it and will continue to do so.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #94
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

+100 Gemma baby..
Quote:
Seriously. Dont even try that shit. I didn't have anything to do with any of this mess and I definitely don't have fake accounts. Man oh man...

What happened: I meant to guest my account and I accidentally disabled it.

Why: When providers start threatening to call le on other providers, I am very cautious and will guest my account with no worries at all. I'll be damned if some provider decides she is going on a crazy rampage and brings le's attention to this board where I have my photos plastered all over. I'm surprised more hobbyists weren't a little more concerned about it. But, that's just me I guess. I have too much to lose.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #95
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Lets face it, the board has had drama and will continue to have drama. But, Gemma has a very valid point about ladies bringing LE into the mix. LE knows about this board and I'm sure they're in areas that we think are safe. But, when you have ladies saying out in the open they're going to call the cops on each other.....just how are you going to explain you know each other and how all of it got started? Will you show them the texts, the calls, the emails (if any) and the posts on the board? If so, have your attorney on speed dial because they're going to start investigating you and don't think they won't threaten you themselves into telling them what they want to hear.

Did anyone commit "hobby suicide?" Doubt it because some people are attracted to drama and lets be honest......people have selective memories. Y'all will soon forget that those three ladies had it out on the board.

All any of us have to do is what some of us have been doing......stick to who you know, who you trust and screen.

Ladies......there's nothing wrong with making friends with other ladies, but if you don't want your personal life out there at some point in your life, don't get too close to others and don't tell anyone your business. And yes, that goes for the guys too. Stop getting so damn personal with others. We all have too much to lose.
Good post.

And if I could pull something full circle a bit....a while back there was a thread on how it would be cool if providers could review clients. I reacted pretty vociferously that it would NOT, and that this would be a big breach of the discretion that is core to this hobby/business.

Given the events of the last couple of weeks, I think I've been pretty vindicated.
Kshunter is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:43 AM   #96
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

"Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Seriously. Dont even try that shit. I didn't have anything to do with any of this mess and I definitely don't have fake accounts. Man oh man...

What happened: I meant to guest my account and I accidentally disabled it.

Why: When providers start threatening to call le on other providers, I am very cautious and will guest my account with no worries at all. I'll be damned if some provider decides she is going on a crazy rampage and brings le's attention to this board where I have my photos plastered all over. I'm surprised more hobbyists weren't a little more concerned about it. But, that's just me I guess. I have too much to lose."

+10,000

Well stated Gemma and I was concerned as well.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:36 AM   #97
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Good post.

And if I could pull something full circle a bit....a while back there was a thread on how it would be cool if providers could review clients. I reacted pretty vociferously that it would NOT, and that this would be a big breach of the discretion that is core to this hobby/business.

Given the events of the last couple of weeks, I think I've been pretty vindicated.

The subject of reviewing hobbyists has been brought up so many times and each time I've said its a bad idea.

Great minds think a like.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #98
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I vowed to stay out of this but. All I can say is that I had the opportunity to read all of the texts that sins received, and watched and read while new ones came in (she obviously didn't send them to herself).

What everyone needs to keep in mind is that this wasn't just a couple of girls having a cat fight. These texts, threatened to do physical bodily harm, and destroy her life/business/clients. This isn't DRAMA, this is serious shit.

What I don't get is that Stacy and I'm assuming Grace and Kaylen, were told by mods not to respond in these threads or face getting banned. Stacy responded and got banned. So now we can all continue to post speculative posts with little or no facts, while the providers get banned for trying to defend themselves!

I think I'm ready to go back to TER.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #99
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
The subject of reviewing hobbyists has been brought up so many times and each time I've said its a bad idea.

Great minds think a like.
Yes, they do....
Old 09-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #100
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't agree with Stacy being banned. Honestly, I silently backed her up as I had received evidence that showed another provider was indeed telling conflicting stories. My concern was another provider threatening to bring le into it.

And of course we are all going to speculate love2fishfork, as we do in every other thread, because none of us will ever have the facts...unfortunately, we never do.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #101
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
I don't agree with Stacy being banned. Honestly, I silently backed her up as I had received evidence that showed another provider was indeed telling conflicting stories. My concern was another provider threatening to bring le into it.

And of course we are all going to speculate love2fishfork, as we do in every other thread, because none of us will ever have the facts...unfortunately, we never do.
Yep.

I'm not sure that I understand the bannings either - EXCEPT if they were banned for bringing LE into the issue. That I can totally understand. But if they were banned for posting and defending themselves, that isn't right.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #102
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default There is one Fact here....

I've seen this over and over and Mizz E basically said it and that is providers are always going to be competitors in one way or another and when competitors get too close....

It usually does not end well..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #103
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've stayed out of it and will continue to do so.
Me too.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #104
Whizman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=love2fishfork;1053928553]I vowed to stay out of this but. All I can say is that I had the opportunity to read all of the texts that sins received, and watched and read while new ones came in (she obviously didn't send them to herself).

What everyone needs to keep in mind is that this wasn't just a couple of girls having a cat fight. These texts, threatened to do physical bodily harm, and destroy her life/business/clients. This isn't DRAMA, this is serious shit.

I agree with you this is getting very serious.BUT according to the texts Grace showed me Friday morning the threats were STARTED by Sins.I was having lunch with Grace while all this texting was going on and read all the texts from both of them threats were made to have Graces children removed, destroy her personal life,expose her to LE,contact her employer and bodily harm. THREATS were made by BOTH of them but you have 1 provider that is known to lie and 1 provider that has managed to stay away from the drama..I don't think she has had any problems with her clients that I can find..Come to your own conclusions
Whizman is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #105
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

+1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
I vowed to stay out of this but. All I can say is that I had the opportunity to read all of the texts that sins received, and watched and read while new ones came in (she obviously didn't send them to herself).

What I don't get is that Stacy and I'm assuming Grace and Kaylen, were told by mods not to respond in these threads or face getting banned. Stacy responded and got banned. So now we can all continue to post speculative posts with little or no facts, while the providers get banned for trying to defend themselves!

I think I'm ready to go back to TER.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women