Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2022, 02:57 PM   #91
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 07:08 PM   #92
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I'm not gonna guarantee it, but they have a reasonable chance to beat the Colts. The Colts are favored by 3 at home, which is generally considered the amount they give for being the home team, so the oddsmakers are predicting a close one. Personally I'm most interested in the continued development of Pickett. He's got a good connection with Muth and Pickins. Lets see if he can hook up with DJ more this week.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 12:33 PM   #93
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Amazing how, in a few short weeks, Steeler Nation went from booing Trubisky for not winning, to finally admitting it's a rebuilding year, and now coddling Kenny for not winning. Buncha homers. Both QBs are subpar, but only one gets the benefit of the doubt. Sad.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:01 PM   #94
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

That’s because KP is a rookie, just settling into the NFL. If he continues to improve, which he has obviously been doing, and they manage to put together decent lines on both sides, he can develop into one of the greats.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 05:40 PM   #95
tommy156
Premium Access

My point is that it's always been a rebuilding year. Steeler Nation needed 3 or 4 weeks of shitty football from Kenny Pickett to finally admit that.
Old 11-29-2022, 10:30 AM   #96
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Solid prime time road win last night as an underdog. Pickett looked good and so did the run game. TJ doesn't seem to be at full strength yet.

Falcons up next. Hopefully they can win two in a row for the first time this year.
Old 11-29-2022, 11:52 AM   #97
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Solid prime time road win last night as an underdog. Pickett looked good and so did the run game. TJ doesn't seem to be at full strength yet.

Falcons up next. Hopefully they can win two in a row for the first time this year.
Glad we can agree on the Steelers! Obviously there is plenty to improve on, but KP seems to be settling in and has created quite a repore with Pickens.

Also, that Claypool trade is looking better and better as that Bears 2nd rounder is getting earlier and earlier.
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 01:02 PM   #98
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Interesting that our running game doesn’t miss a beat without Najee. I’ll bet the Steelers would like a do-over with that 1st round pick. A new left tackle would fit nicely.

And will someone please tell Diantae to stop running backwards after he catches the damn ball!!
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 03:15 PM   #99
tommy156
Premium Access

The o-line finally getting their shit together. If they had been playing like that all along, Trubisky would have never been benched and they'd likely be at 7-4 by now. Solid team win. Benny Snell resurfaces lol.
Old 11-30-2022, 08:22 AM   #100
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Glad we can agree on the Steelers! Obviously there is plenty to improve on, but KP seems to be settling in and has created quite a repore with Pickens.

Also, that Claypool trade is looking better and better as that Bears 2nd rounder is getting earlier and earlier.
Yea, hopefully that will be one of the top few picks of the second round.
Old 11-30-2022, 08:55 AM   #101
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I hated to see Claypool go. Not sure why his level of play dropped off so much from his rookie season, but the talent is there.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 08:33 PM   #102
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Agree on Claypool! His rookie year we all thought we had the next great Steeler WR. Weird drop off but that pick is looking better and better.
I’m a big enough Steeler nerd I’m looking at mock 2023 drafts already. Just as soon Steelers lose a few more tough, well played games also.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:45 PM   #103
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Another road victory. Another example of Kenny Pickett improving. The Steelers are 4-1 with Watt in the lineup, even though he still doesn't appear to be at full strength. I won't root for them to lose. Never have, never will. I'll leave that for fans of the Lions, Browns, etc. Culture is more important than having high draft pics. Look at how many high draft pics the aforementioned teams have had, but neither has even been to a Super Bowl, let alone won one. The Lions have only won one playoff game in the Super Bowl era. The new Browns have yet to win one.

The energy will be high in Heinz field next Sunday, and Lamar Jackson sprained his knee today. No reason they can't improve their streak to three wins.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:02 PM   #104
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Another road victory. Another example of Kenny Pickett improving. The Steelers are 4-1 with Watt in the lineup, even though he still doesn't appear to be at full strength. I won't root for them to lose. Never have, never will. I'll leave that for fans of the Lions, Browns, etc. Culture is more important than having high draft pics. Look at how many high draft pics the aforementioned teams have had, but neither has even been to a Super Bowl, let alone won one. The Lions have only won one playoff game in the Super Bowl era. The new Browns have yet to win one.

The energy will be high in Heinz field next Sunday, and Lamar Jackson sprained his knee today. No reason they can't improve their streak to three wins.
The Lions have only won one playoff game in the Super Bowl era. The new Browns have yet to win one

Seems to me the browns won against the steelers in the wild card game which is in fact considered a playoff game
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 04:31 PM   #105
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:

I'll reserve my judgment about Pickett improving until he beats a good team. Better than losing, for sure, but the Colts and Falcons are mediocre at best. If he can beat the Ravens in convincing fashion, I'll give him much deserved kudos.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women