Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42115
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #91
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
What kind of "curtain" issues? He likes them open? No purple velvets? He likes you to hide in them?
cj is the queen of drama but for her smart rebuttals and firely nature, I would have jumped ship a long time ago
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #92
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Expected response from someone with 43% NO reviews

typical response from someone not looking at full picture

think about this:

i have 7 reviews

i've seen at least 26-29 people from eccie

most of the time i enjoy it, now and then its a hassle at start or end.
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #93
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Jarvis, she's probably typing on a phone. I think she meant "certain" issues. She stressed the issues were not safety.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #94
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Cj and I have had out misunderstandings more than once. I just get under her skin as we agree on a price and then she says I change it, which may be so, but she also does the same as well and the. We never meet and she gets upset.

Cj, you still the best firely red head that I have met. I know you know this and my attitude is needed to combat your firely temper. I would still recommend her as she will get your blood flowing. FIREEeEeeeee

I would hit it again if she can over look my attitude and give second chances because It is an experience that I found more enjoyable than jumping from a plane haha FIREEEeeeee
Old 12-09-2013, 09:17 AM   #95
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
Jarvis, she's probably typing on a phone. I think she meant "certain" issues. She stressed the issues were not safety.
Damn and I was picturing McBeth (Victorian era looking dude) hiding behind huge puprle curtains (think Gone with the wind house curtains) playinf peek a boo.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #96
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post
Damn and I was picturing McBeth (Victorian era looking dude) hiding behind huge puprle curtains (think Gone with the wind house curtains) playinf peek a boo.
Haha I did that with CJ
Old 12-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #97
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post
I was answering Thatdude.

Originally Posted by Thatdude
If you are paying me then go ahead and write a review about my skills oh wait ladies are not paying us unless it's her pimp so why in the hell should we hobbyist be reviewed. Ijs

Originally Posted by Remote
You do not evaluate your clients at work? Do they pay there invoices in full or they on time. Do they change spec in the middle of the job?

He does not want providers reviewing him, because providers are not paying him, he is paying them. I was trying to point out that we review our clients at work that pay us. Do they pay on time? Do they pay in full? Do they change the order after the initial contract or worst after we start production?

I thought I was clear and the ideas I presented could be followed by everyone. I was mistaken apperantly.

BTW @ Thatdue: I was trying to say in earlier post the should review the hobbiest TCB not BCD.
Ladies already review TCB. It's called a reference check. I can bet you a million dollars any provider worth their salt will have notes written on every client they see so they can give such notes to the provider requesting a reference. If you are known for shorting or haggling or coming to session smelling like garbage trust me providers will make notes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
When I first suggested it, I clarified that it (provider review/note of hobbyist) isn't intended to be sexual in nature and just about the general experience, setup, treatment, etc.

But hey, let's be completely honest. It's a pride thing. The thought of a gal potentially giving a guy a review that doesn't match his self-perception (or posted review) is terrifying to most dudes.
I don't think it has anything to do with pride but who really knows. My only issue is we are paying but they are not paying us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
What I do get is the review process should be a 2-way street. There should be a way for providers to comment on their review. Yelp allows business owners to comment when they receive a review, most all review formats do. There are always two sides to every story and providers are at a serious disadvantage in this format, especially not allowing them to see the ROS.

Other than fear of the truth coming out on both sides, I cannot think of a valid reason why providers shouldn't be allowed to review clients or comment on their own reviews. Full disclosure is rarely a bad thing.
The hobby imho as a business model is very unique hence the normal rules of business does not apply. I have already stated why i think reviewing clients is a no go imho as for providers commenting on reviews. Not sure what difference that would make either way. She already knows what's in the review anyways But it is a eccie rule providers are not allowed to comment unless it is a rebuttal.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #98
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
Curtain issues are rarely dangerous unless the cord is involved.
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #99
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
typical response from someone not looking at full picture
Oh I'm pretty sure you've painted a clear picture don't worry

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #100
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
cj is the queen of drama but for her smart rebuttals and firely nature, I would have jumped ship a long time ago
I wish you guys would just kiss and makeup already! There's CLEARLY a chemistry between you that's hard to miss. ijs
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #101
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
I've seen McBeth, During session he is probably one of my top 10, but because I can't stand his attitude out of hobby, I don't see him again.

^ not complicated, not really good or bad. Shows he is a good client but has curtain issues, none really safety.

Some girls would see him just because he's a good hobbiest, others won't
See...there it is again, the chemistry is unmistakeable...for the love of God...will you two just kiss and make up and try one more session. It's like a playground with Macbeth pulling WulfPrincesses pigtails (if wulves had pigtails).

Seriously, my new crusade is...

WulfPrincess & Macbeth Part Deux

What are the two of you afraid of in seeing each other again? Do you need a mediator? If so, I volunteer!

xoxo,
LilMynx
Old 12-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #102
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I wish you guys would just kiss and makeup already! There's CLEARLY a chemistry between you that's hard to miss. ijs
Omg talk about ADD!! I actually just quoted you in a different thread and I meant to quote and comment on this one when I said, "+1. I hear wedding bells". Lol
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #103
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Omg talk about ADD!! I actually just quoted you in a different thread and I meant to quote and comment on this one when I said, "+1. I hear wedding bells". Lol
LMAO...I totally got what you were saying. Lol
Old 12-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #104
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
See...there it is again, the chemistry is unmistakeable...for the love of God...will you two just kiss and make up and try one more session. It's like a playground with Macbeth pulling WulfPrincesses pigtails (if wulves had pigtails).

Seriously, my new crusade is...

WulfPrincess & Macbeth Part Deux

What are the two of you afraid of in seeing each other again? Do you need a mediator? If so, I volunteer!

xoxo,
LilMynx
Haha this is funny, when CJ sees this, I dont think it be funny, this is what she will do
Old 12-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #105
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Haha this is funny, when CJ sees this, I dont think it be funny, this is what she will do
Our little Wulf Princess will know that her big sisters, LilMinx and ThatHotNurse, are only looking out for her best interest!

Come on, WPrincess... Macbeth is sorta adorable...can't you give him another chance? It's a shame to see all that sexual chemistry go to waste.

Think hot makeup sex!

xoxo,
LMx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women