Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #91
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Thanks for a good post. I wasn't aware of those statistics but, for my part, I find them to be pretty irrelevant. BHO and Congress have very little control of the actual enforcement of federal statutes. The majority of the time, federal statutes are enforced by state and local officials. I believe those deportation statistics have more to do with local american law enforcement responding to increasing crime and violence on the border, not an actual ideology by the current Democratic party.

BHO and his cronies in Congress have made it pretty clear that their objective is comprehensive immigration reform and a willful neglect of current federal immigration law.
Okay, so then it isn't Obama's fault or his problem then, right?
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #92
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko View Post
Okay, so then it isn't Obama's fault or his problem then, right?
Uh, he's the President. EVERYTHING is his problem and EVERYTHING is his fault. He gets to take the credit when things go right, he can also take the blame when things go wrong. Fair or unfair, doesn't matter.

And he's also made it clear that he thinks its his responsibility. He's been very vocal about disapproving of this law and urged a Democratically-controlled Congress to reform federal immigration law. He's making it his problem.

The people of Arizona and their elected representatives had identified a problem and their solution for that problem. Right or wrong, the 10th amendment gives them the latitude to make that decision. When an unelected federal judge imposes her will, that's one person deciding that the votes and voices of the many mean nothing. That is the opposite of democracy; the opposite of the principles on which this country was founded.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:33 PM   #93
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Uh, he's the President. EVERYTHING is his problem and EVERYTHING is his fault. He gets to take the credit when things go right, he can also take the blame when things go wrong. Fair or unfair, doesn't matter.

And he's also made it clear that he thinks its his responsibility. He's been very vocal about disapproving of this law and urged a Democratically-controlled Congress to reform federal immigration law. He's making it his problem.

The people of Arizona and their elected representatives had identified a problem and their solution for that problem. Right or wrong, the 10th amendment gives them the latitude to make that decision. When an unelected federal judge imposes her will, that's one person deciding that the votes and voices of the many mean nothing. That is the opposite of democracy; the opposite of the principles on which this country was founded.
Tyranny of the majority is not democracy, the courts are part of our system of checks and balances. The judge "imposing her will" is VERY democratic.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #94
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Lessee, The Times is reporting a study done at Syracuse University based on numbers from ICE? Sounds fishy. Why doesn't ICE just release its own numbers to the press?

Reminds me about today's "adjusted" unemployment numbers. Somehow unemployment is still at 9.5%. We lost over 140K Census jobs and other govt jobs but somehow the private industry created roughly 70K jobs Riiiiiight.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:06 AM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Lessee, The Times is reporting a study done at Syracuse University based on numbers from ICE?

Reminds me about today's "adjusted" unemployment numbers.
Exactly.

Two things:

1. ICE does report figures and they are behind a couple of yeas on confirmed stats, which have been adjusted by REDEFINING the catagories of "deportations" to include persons who voluntarily left as being considered as "removals" .... in other words ....

like Obama saying he "brought troops home from Iraq as promised during his campaign" when in REALITY (1) Bush had already set the time lines and (2) many were REDEPLOYED to Afghanistan directly or AFTER THEY CAME HOME!

2. The real issue is what to do with the 10 to 12 million "undocumented" aliens currently in the country ... and when we have 500,000 entering and only 300,000 leaving ... uh.....? Although the numbers here have decreased (according to the data the decreasing began during the last 4 years of the Bush administration with stepped up activity along the border and economic changes) the decrease stats are also ESTIMATES and OUTDATED while ICE is counting current "departures" against 2-year-old "GUESTIMATES" .... on the numbers entering and the numbers already here. Kind of like BP chiming in about "no more oil" in the Gulf...while photo shopping their pixs ...

Fluff and self-laudatory rhetoric.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #96
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
6. Was everyone here in this country legally?
Don't know and I don't give a shit if they were.
See again it's that attitude of yours that get's your stuff fucked up.
I have an idea why don't you get a gift basket and take it to your neighbors and start over fresh and be nice.
Then maybe your stuff won't get fucked up but calling them trash because you think there here illegally do you know if there here illegally.
I have an another idea ask them where there papers are and see what happens. Lol
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
.... but calling them trash because you think there here illegally ....
Now,....you are talking like Obama.

Just where was it that I said they were "trash because" I "think there here illegally" ... (by the way ... it is "they're" ... not "there").

They are trash to me, because they sneak around vandalizing people's property and disregard others' rights to the peaceful enjoyment of their homes and their "stuff."

And it made no difference to me whether they have "papers" or not to be in this country or are citizens of this country, they can show the papers to the officers identifying them prior to arresting them for criminal mischief, disturbing the peace, or whatever falls out of their pockets during the "pat down" or is found in the inventory of their vehicles during the stop.

But it is interesting that you believe that it is acceptable behavior to "fuck" with other people's property .... because of what they may "think"! If such is the prevailing view of those entering this country without premission or those advocating for their amnesty, then both groups need to be collectively "relocated" from our society.

I believe it is a standard in our society to allow people to think what they wish with impunity, and I wish to keep it that way.

You are making the case for closed borders and some serious "weeding out" after the doors are closed. Keep up the good work.

But just remember: It is spelled "they're" ... not "there"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #98
carkido45
Valued Poster

I like the bumper sticker my buddy saw the other day it said " You can't deport all of us"
LMAO.
Do you really think you can keep them out ...wake up.
What are you going to do imprison them all? there isn't enough room.
Deport them all that's even funnier.
They will just come back.
Build a wall that's funny also.
They will dig a tunnel and go underneath it. TFF.
DTL, LexusLover, Gnadfly facei it you're surrounded and you're fucked.
So go out and buy that gift basket and visit you're hispanic neighborsand say " yo soy un hoto" it means hello in spanish. Bwhahahahahha.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #99
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I welcome all who come into our country legally and assimilate...regardless of whether he's Lithuanian, Indian, Chilean, or even "a goddam Mexican or German". Welcome! Glad you're here. Every one of you foreign bastards working on trying to become good Americans. Welcome!

But if that same person breaks the line ahead of law abiding applicants, scoffs at our laws, hates our traditions, refuses to assimilate, and essentially seeks to re-create in America whatever Turd World Shithole the idiot just left ... well, we got a problem. A problem of sufficient magnitude to justify removal of every single carrot that lured the asshole here to begin with and the repeated and robust application of the biggest stick the sonuvabitch ever saw, right between his worthless eyes. And for the benefit of the ankle-biter, I could care less what his ethnicity, race, national origin, or gibberish of choice is. If he's in my house uninvited I will help him find the way out. One way or another.

It's all about borders, language, and culture...we lose those, we lose America...and the illegal aliens lose their potential safe harbor from tyrants, they will have destroyed forever the shining city of their own fondest dreams.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #100
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

I am in love with texasjohn1965.

Hoiw nice to have a mixture of intelligence and sexiness. Mmmmmm.

I am thouroghly enjoying your posts.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #101
carkido45
Valued Poster

Hey what did Davey Crockett say right before he got it?
He said where did all these damn mexicans come.
Then he got it.
Bwhahahahahah
Old 08-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #102
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that carkido is a racist that hates latinos. He acts like he's defending them but all he does is make latinos look waaaay worse that they actually are.

Ck45, if you're trying to make a case why latinos are worth keeping here, you're actually doing the EXACT OPPOSITE. You're insulting yourself and collaterally all latinos, and pretty much everybody else.

Hopefully the moderators are getting tired of your crap.
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #103
carkido45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that carkido is a racist that hates latinos. He acts like he's defending them but all he does is make latinos look waaaay worse that they actually are.

Ck45, if you're trying to make a case why latinos are worth keeping here, you're actually doing the EXACT OPPOSITE. You're insulting yourself and collaterally all latinos, and pretty much everybody else.

Nope wrong again.
The moderators here know me if they have a problem with me all they have to do is pm me like they have in the past and give me a warning.
I don't mind them warning me unlike others here who get pissy about a warning from the moderators and then get points.

A lil suggestion if you lay off the rmt button and don't bash on the mods you can get along real well with them.

I am what I am and I do what I do and I don't change.
I am Carkido... don't like me then ignore me.
TM I think even you can figure out that
Old 08-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #104
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Illegal Immigration

I have a question. If we have immigration reform, a general amnesty, and legalize every illegal in the Country, what is to stop the proccess from starting all over again the next morning??
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #105
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post

I figured he was a racist troll long time ago. Don't feed the trolls.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women