Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35940
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 09:30 AM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
wages, not minimum wage, you insolent cow. Jane, you ignorant slut, get your head out of your ass. You think that an increase in minimum wage is going to push up the price of that Bentley? Get fucking real. You yourself just admitted that it doesn't always cause inflation.
Your attempt to isolate and except minimum wage as a contributing factor to "Wage Push Inflation" is as stupid as the other the other asinine and factually insupportable assertions in your post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:32 AM   #92
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your attempt to isolate and except minimum wage as a contributing factor to "Wage Push Inflation" is as stupid as the other the other asinine and factually insupportable assertions in your post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You stuttering now? How are the wages of 5 percent of the workforce going to push up the price of a Bentley. Tell me that.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:41 AM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You stuttering now? How are the wages of 5 percent of the workforce going to push up the price of a Bentley. Tell me that.
No one but you has made that straw man argument, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, where's your verb?
Old 04-17-2015, 09:47 AM   #94
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one but you has made that straw man argument,
Apparently you know as little about philosophy as you know about economics

In other news, leading economists agreed by a nearly 4 to 1 margin that the benefits of raising and indexing the minimum wage outweigh the costs.
http://www.igmchicago.org/igm-econom...r0IEq5a9E77NMV

But let's listen some more to a giant moron on a hooker board. Carry on IBIdiot!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:01 AM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Apparently you know as little about philosophy as you know about economics

In other news, leading economists agreed by a nearly 4 to 1 margin that the benefits of raising and indexing the minimum wage outweigh the costs.
http://www.igmchicago.org/igm-econom...r0IEq5a9E77NMV

But let's listen some more to a giant moron on a hooker board. Carry on IBIdiot!
And that same study states "Raising the federal minimum wage to $9 per hour would make it noticeably harder for low-skilled workers to find employment," shamman. And if it's such a all-fired good **solution**, why -- after seventy some years -- hasn't this so-called **solution** of yours solved the problem, shamman? BTW, shamman, nobody but your bitch buddy was proffering a straw man argument about the price of a Bentley.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:08 AM   #96
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now that the local idiots have had a chance to demonstrate their lack of knowledge about both economics and the conservative point of view, here is the straight skinny; this CEO will destroy his company probably or stunt it's growth which will provide fewer jobs in the long run. Here is the big take away though, his is a private company and he is doing this of his own free will. This is not government (which is what the idiot patrol wants) telling business to do this. This is the free will enspoused by the conservative moment. Let the owner decide what is best for his (or her) company and not be forced by government for the "good of the people". So my little schizoid lefties, you have actually been celebrating a conservative point of view where people have the freedom to do something dumb. If this guy is still in business five years from now then get back to me. Even Ben and Jerry are making profit.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:13 AM   #97
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
+1

It was the mitigating factors of technology and marketing innovation that kept prices low in spite of money spent on wages for labor, and, despite your feeble and pathetic attempt at deflection, it was the cost of labor that eventually forced Coke to increase its price, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Why are you so pathetically jealous of people who can own a Bentley and a Benz, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Aren't you happy with your Kia, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

And mandatory minimum wage is one of the factors that contributes to "Wage Push Inflation", shamman, and you'd be the dumb-ass POS that's stupidly arguing that it isn't.

Notice how the explanation says "Wage push inflation is an inflationary spiral that occurs when wages are increased", shamman, and NOT "Wage push inflation is an inflationary spiral that occurs when wages are increased (except for wage increases due to a mandatory minimum wage increase)", shamman.
Quote:
No one but you has made that straw man argument, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, where's your verb?
Quote:
And that same study states "Raising the federal minimum wage to $9 per hour would make it noticeably harder for low-skilled workers to find employment," shamman. And if it's such a all-fired good **solution**, why -- after seventy some years -- hasn't this so-called **solution** of yours solved the problem, shamman? BTW, shamman, nobody but your bitch buddy was proffering a straw man argument about the price of a Bentley.
YOU brought up the Bentley you goddamn freak. Jesus Christ, you're a thickheaded bastard. What problem is it supposed to solve? You yourself have said that we have the same buying power now as we did seventy years ago, as evidenced by your coke scenario, so what exactly are we trying to fix?
Old 04-17-2015, 10:21 AM   #98
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now that the local idiots have had a chance to demonstrate their lack of knowledge about both economics and the conservative point of view, here is the straight skinny; this CEO will destroy his company probably or stunt it's growth which will provide fewer jobs in the long run. Here is the big take away though, his is a private company and he is doing this of his own free will. This is not government (which is what the idiot patrol wants) telling business to do this. This is the free will enspoused by the conservative moment. Let the owner decide what is best for his (or her) company and not be forced by government for the "good of the people". So my little schizoid lefties, you have actually been celebrating a conservative point of view where people have the freedom to do something dumb. If this guy is still in business five years from now then get back to me. Even Ben and Jerry are making profit.
You're conflating two separate issues. Minimum wage and this guy raising his base-pay employees salaries is not the same thing. You don't know if it's a bad decision yet. It's only been a day. But like most conservatives, you're ready to see it fail, just so you can be right. As for conservative points, everytime you post, I celebrate your right to say something stupid.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:50 AM   #99
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
YOU brought up the Bentley you goddamn freak. Jesus Christ, you're a thickheaded bastard. What problem is it supposed to solve? You yourself have said that we have the same buying power now as we did seventy years ago, as evidenced by your coke scenario, so what exactly are we trying to fix?

It was your pathetic jealousy that was being ridiculed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: read what you highlighted. And you've just stupidly admitted you can't explain or justify why you are an advocate for a minimum wage increase, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:14 AM   #100
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
More money... drives up the prices of those goods. Has nothing to do with inflation...
Quote:
Rising prices ARE inflation you idiot...
Quote:
I wasn't referring to inflation in the same context he was using it in...
Quote:
You stuttering now?
Quote:
I'll quit when I'm goddamn good and ready and not a second sooner.
Suit yourself, moron. I can only give advice. You're the only one who can actually stop vomiting such convoluted contradictory gibberish. Ever wonder why you were rejected for that free-lance job editing an Introductory Economics for Faggots textbook?

You do have one post in this thread that makes sense when applied to your risible attempts to speak economics:

Quote:
...everytime you post, I celebrate your right to say something stupid.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:53 AM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Suit yourself, moron. I can only give advice. You're the only one who can actually stop vomiting such convoluted contradictory gibberish. Ever wonder why you were rejected for that free-lance job editing an Introductory Economics for Faggots textbook?

You do have one post in this thread that makes sense when applied to your risible attempts to speak economics:

Keep using word of the day toilet paper. No one is asking for your advice. Again with the faggots. I can almost smell the gym socks...
Old 04-17-2015, 11:54 AM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

It was your pathetic jealousy that was being ridiculed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: read what you highlighted. And you've just stupidly admitted you can't explain or justify why you are an advocate for a minimum wage increase, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I'm an advocate for a minimum wage increase on social grounds. I don't really have to justify shit to you, shiteater.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:40 PM   #103
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I don't really have to justify shit to you, shiteater.

You don't have to because you can't, undercunt. Your logical faculties and powers of persuasion are weaker than puppy piss.
Old 04-17-2015, 02:22 PM   #104
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Really Lusty? You are dumb as shit. Here:

Some economists and commentators have argued that the US Federal Reserve used a form of quantitative easing in the 1930s and 1940s to fight the Great Depression

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantitative_easing

Even an idiot with the least bit of an idea would have known what I meant by quanititative easing in that context. I even explained it in the very next fucking sentence.

Just because you looked up when someone died on wikipedia does not give you the right to act like a smart ass. Friedman's work was related to arguing against the Phillip's curve. You can look it up if you have anything better to do than look for nooks and crannies in someone's argument.

I'm a “smart ass”? You're the lame fool rushing to cover your ass with a wikipedia link, not me. You would be on more solid ground to argue quantitative easing was first attempted by the Bank of Japan. The term QE didn't enter the popular lexicon until the Federal Reserve rolled it out in late 2008 as part of a series of new and “unprecedented” monetary policies. Unprecedented means without precedent, you ignorant dipshit. Much of the Fed's QE bond purchases consisted of mortgage-backed securities, which didn't even exist in the 1930s or 1940s.

Your arguments don't have "nooks and crannies". More like gaping holes and yawning abysses.

Old 04-17-2015, 02:43 PM   #105
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I'm a “smart ass”? You're the lame fool rushing to cover your ass with a wikipedia link, not me. You would be on more solid ground to argue quantitative easing was first attempted by the Bank of Japan. The term QE didn't enter the popular lexicon until the Federal Reserve rolled it out in late 2008 as part of a series of new and “unprecedented” monetary policies. Unprecedented means without precedent, you ignorant dipshit. Much of the Fed's QE bond purchases consisted of mortgage-backed securities, which didn't even exist in the 1930s or 1940s.

Again I say this, you are dumb as shit. You're the only one who is trying to back his ass over his own misguided pomposity(which made you look like a complete idiot BTW).

You're too hung up on the dictionary definition of Quantitative Easing, or what the fed called it in 2009. It's because you have NO idea what it actually means. You can go on investopedia and regurgitate the definition, but that won't change the fact that you are completely and laughably ignorant on this subject. I explained it, IN THE VERY SAME FUCKING POST, what I meant when I used quantitative easing. It's in the very next sentence that you disingenuously tried to cite. QE involves artificially increasing the money supply by printing more money and that has been around since the 17th century you stupid motherfucker. Does it matter what the fuck you call it? It's not even as if I didn't define EXACTLY what I meant ,you know, in the very next.fucking.sentence.

Quote:
Milton Friedman, a man whose smarts infinitely out-weigh yours, proved that wage push inflation would be impossible without the effect of government quantitative easing. In other words, unless the government would print more money the increase in prices of one commodity would be offset by decreases in the price of other commodities.
You should really consider shutting the fuck up. You're making yourself look like a complete fucktard with every post.
Read the last line carefully. It applies just as much to you as to IBDipshit.

Now go read some more wikipedia.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women