Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #91
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

InTrouble...I'm sure you had good intentions, even if self serving, when starting this thread. While we (providers as a whole) enjoy knowing what is liked, hopefully you're business model questions have been answered for the time being.

Being passive aggressive and insincere isn't necessary or appreciated when addressing me or the other ladies who were interested enough to state their opinion in a manner that, unfortunately, was not suitable to you. Either you can apologize and mean it, or simply don't bother. I imagine that it is not your sincerest wish that my business go well....LOL. Understandable.

I'm bewildered how you think I hijacked this thread? We are having a "conversation" of sorts, in a public open forum. Normally when I participate, I fully participate....my "friends" enjoy that about me.

If you are going to state I hindered other providers' business, I suggest you back that up with some hard facts. I am VERY helpful to other providers in every way I can be. You are the one who is suggesting that reducing their worth will make them more money.

Baby...go...seek the meek and the brow beaten who can not think for themselves, cause none of us on this thread fit that category. Tell them how to run their businesses and that you want to pay them less for all their efforts and I imagine they will be grateful you came up with this new and innovative idea....I'm sure you'll be given a little extra GFE time or maybe even an extra special discount for your insight.

Happy GFE L2 ya!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #92
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
InTrouble...I'm sure you had good intentions, even if self serving, when starting this thread. While we (providers as a whole) enjoy knowing what is liked, hopefully you're business model questions have been answered for the time being.

Being passive aggressive and insincere isn't necessary or appreciated when addressing me or the other ladies who were interested enough to state their opinion in a manner that, unfortunately, was not suitable to you. Either you can apologize and mean it, or simply don't bother. I imagine that it is not your sincerest wish that my business go well....LOL. Understandable.
Actually I was sincere. Regardless of my personal opinion of you, I would not wish bad on anyone
I'm bewildered how you think I hijacked this thread? We are having a "conversation" of sorts, in a public open forum. Normally when I participate, I fully participate....my "friends" enjoy that about me.
Actually participate is not accurate, dominate is a better word. I simply believe that by your need to constantly justify your position on the issue took away from the intent of the thread. Who in the hell would want to jump on your train wreck once you took it over?

If you are going to state I hindered other providers' business, I suggest you back that up with some hard facts. I am VERY helpful to other providers in every way I can be. You are the one who is suggesting that reducing their worth will make them more money. Most providers know that once another provider goes off on a tangent, starts arguing and showing their ass with another member it is best to stay out of it. Anyone reading this will now be convinced that Julie, Lisa, and you are all the same. Why would anyone else want to be part of that? Not good for business in any sense of the word.

Baby...go...seek the meek and the brow beaten who can not think for themselves, cause none of us on this thread fit that category. Tell them how to run their businesses and that you want to pay them less for all their efforts and I imagine they will be grateful you came up with this new and innovative idea....I'm sure you'll be given a little extra GFE time or maybe even an extra special discount for your insight. So other providers, if after reading this and offering an L2 session is something you might consider, please understand that your representative MAX has informed me that you are "meek and brow beaten and cannot think for yourselves". Now THAT is helping other providers if I ever saw it. MAX please understand that NOTHING I say here will hurt my business, but everything YOU say affects your business. I did not know either of you three until this thread and I am convinced after looking at your profiles, pics, reviews, and the way you respond to ideas that I would not want to see you. That is a shame since before you opened your mouth I did not even know who you were. Every spoken word is advertising. Funny thing about being the client, providers forget as soon as money comes into play, clients forget too since there are so many other choices.
Believe it or not, I really do wish you the best.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #93
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
Believe it or not, I really do wish you the best.

Actually I was sincere. Regardless of my personal opinion of you, I would not wish bad on anyone
Actually participate is not accurate, dominate is a better word. I simply believe that by your need to constantly justify your position on the issue took away from the intent of the thread. Who in the hell would want to jump on your train wreck once you took it over?

If you are going to state I hindered other providers' business, I suggest you back that up with some hard facts. I am VERY helpful to other providers in every way I can be. You are the one who is suggesting that reducing their worth will make them more money. Most providers know that once another provider goes off on a tangent, starts arguing and showing their ass with another member it is best to stay out of it. Anyone reading this will now be convinced that Julie, Lisa, and you are all the same. Why would anyone else want to be part of that? Not good for business in any sense of the word.

Baby...go...seek the meek and the brow beaten who can not think for themselves, cause none of us on this thread fit that category. Tell them how to run their businesses and that you want to pay them less for all their efforts and I imagine they will be grateful you came up with this new and innovative idea....I'm sure you'll be given a little extra GFE time or maybe even an extra special discount for your insight. So other providers, if after reading this and offering an L2 session is something you might consider, please understand that your representative MAX has informed me that you are "meek and brow beaten and cannot think for yourselves". Now THAT is helping other providers if I ever saw it.

You've turned this into a pissing match to see who could outwit or bring the best comebacks. If you want to discuss my stance any further and why I think you're an asshat for "Butting in" into our biz and asking that we accommodate your ill conceived business model, then please PM for my number.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #94
Introuble
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
You've turned this into a pissing match to see who could outwit or bring the best comebacks. If you want to discuss my stance any further and why I think you're an asshat for "Butting in" into our biz and asking that we accommodate your ill conceived business model, then please PM for my number.
How can I top that?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:01 PM   #95
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'm sorry I tried to read all the post but 2 pages were added as I was reading and work...

Anyway my personal opinion is the providers that are offering reasonable rates for great service are not hurting at all.

My problem is we have new girls coming in with no experience or reviews charging way more then what most providers charge. Now I never argue this because they almost always come down at one point when they are not getting enough work. But I have said this in several threads and I'll say it again when I can get a FULL Hour of CFS, BBBJNQNS, GFE, Greek for less then $$ and have my mind blown why would I spend $$$ for a provider that doesn't offer the same. Or why would I spend $.40 for a hour of massaging with a L1 or L2 when I get L3 or more for .35 more.

And for you to say you only get to fuck for the last 10 min's of a session is crazy. If that's the case then maybe you need to find another provider.

With all this said I think I have been spoilt by my ATF. I get 1 hour (always go over) and it always has the following available: LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, TUHA, TUMA, BBBJ, BBBJNQNS, CFS (any position you can think of), Greek, and a nice massage at the end, all for the low price of $.75.

So if you want to know who my ATF is Introuble, Drop me a line. She has posted here and I'm sure she will be happy to change your mind about many things...
Chig232 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #96
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Introuble Why do continue to add my name in your thread, what exactly have I said to bother you? Do you need a hug, I give those out free, do you want one buddy? Im beginning to think you like me..im flattered. I got the warm and fuzzies right now. But hey, there is another thread where the chick with the really nice boobs presented pics of herself, sorry dude I'll rather stare at a nice set of tits, then debate with you back and forth.... Got that free hug for you whenever you are ready. Lisa
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #97
Introuble
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chig232 View Post
And for you to say you only get to fuck for the last 10 min's of a session is crazy. If that's the case then maybe you need to find another provider.
It was a figurative example. It just seems like it only lasts 10 minutes.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #98
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Introuble Why do continue to add my name in your thread, what exactly have I said to bother you?
I think Lina and Lisa got confused ))
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #99
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Giggling.......

He had several ladies coming at him, he forgot which one was which. Earlier he had acouple of not so pleasant comments towards me.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #100
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
How can I top that?
Request that this thread be closed?

Just a thought ...
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #101