Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2016, 06:20 AM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually the Liberal/Hillary flock is having the conceptual struggle ... for most of the year they have bashed Trump for pointing the finger at those emerging from the Muslim community to slaughter citizens in his country and he has been consistently attacked, ridiculed, and marginalized with accusations and name-calling, which seems about all the Liberal/Hillary Press can do, along with pretending to support the 1st amendment and "freedom of religion" while attacking and ridiculing "Christians."

Now members of the Liberal/Hillary group's new "protected class" has attacked members of their previously loyal voting base, upon which they have taken for granted as being "always" there for them at the polls.

And all the Liberal/Hillary camp has is ..... "gun control" ...... !

Do they want to prohibit someone to whom the Obama Administration gave clearance to purchase firearms from purchasing a legal firearm after the Obama Administration's FBI investigated him twice and found no cause of concern?

Are there any other countries in the world that have "no gun control"?
Did he emerge from a foreign country, or was he born here?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:28 AM   #92
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Did he emerge from a foreign country, or was he born here?
He was born here, the mistake was made with his parents.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:56 AM   #93
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
[/FONT][/COLOR]The prudence of Donald Trump? He's a businessman trying to sell a product. Himself. If this product is as good as his university product or his steaks, we know what we'll get.

If you think he would even attempt to ban Muslims, temporary or otherwise, from entering the country, you drank the so called "kool aid".

And sort what shit out? The fact you want to spend untold billions on background checks on US citizens? Based on whose criteria? Oh excuse me. Based on criteria determined by whom? Assholes.

Who the fuck are you? You would step on our rights, you endorse and advocate actions that make us look helpless and afraid, and you would see us fall into the depths you come from.

Because Donald Trump and the douche-bags claim America is great no more and only he can save us. Would that be using the business model that has resulted in over 3500 lawsuits in 30 years?
Because he says whatever he thinks the angry, ignorant and extremely loud demographic that even the republicans are recoiling from.

And finally, considering all your posts and responses to other's posts, we know you couldn't care less about the deaths of 50 gays. You climb the pile of bodies, the bodies of people you hate for no reason other than them being gay, to spew forth your bullshit. Which any cocksucker such as yourself, can do because this is still the greatest country in the world. Not perfect. The best.

Somehow I don't think you have the US's best interests at heart. But keep those cards and letters coming.
Nobody reads this crap... munkin

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. We know what you said. No one reads it. So what?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:29 AM   #94
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Judy, judy, judy, try to get it straight How can the right make a stand when it is a muzzy killing gays, and most were black or Latino. It is a win win for your side.,
You further demonstrate your absolute misunderstanding of what a conservative is.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:39 AM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You further demonstrate your absolute misunderstanding of what a conservative is.
Way to duck and cover judy. It is easy to understand hate.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:41 AM   #96
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

IT WOULD BE A WIN-WIN FOR ALL HUMANITY IF THE CHIMP KILLED HIMSELF!!!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:41 AM   #97
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
He was born here, the mistake was made with his parents.
Everyone is responsible for themselves. However his father stated he was homophobic.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:44 AM   #98
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

wtf? makes sense idiot.

The prudence of Donald Trump? He's a businessman trying to sell a product. Himself. If this product is as good as his university product or his steaks, we know what we'll get.

an American president, unlike the one that squats in the White House today or the whore that wants to be next in fucking over America.
Whatever you say. He blatantly fucked all those people that took his courses.

If you think he would even attempt to ban Muslims, temporary or otherwise, from entering the country, you drank the so called "kool aid".

what makes you think Trump won't?

Because he's a business man.

And sort what shit out? The fact you want to spend untold billions on background checks on US citizens? Based on whose criteria? Oh excuse me. Based on criteria determined by whom? Assholes.

so .. how many "vetted" muslims can we send to your house? obama wants to know. oh yeah .. you live out of a suitcase we'll just send them all there.

Can you read? I said US citizens. You're going to send everyone to a suitcase? Figures.
Who the fuck are you? You would step on our rights, you endorse and advocate actions that make us look helpless and afraid, and you would see us fall into the depths you come from.

what rights? illegals have no rights in America. are you saying this radical Islamist has the right to kill in the name of Allah? that's it's his religious right? NOT
Our rights douche-bag. That's I said. No one said anyone had the right to kill someone in the name of anybody.
Because Donald Trump and the douche-bags claim America is great no more and only he can save us. Would that be using the business model that has resulted in over 3500 lawsuits in 30 years?
Because he says whatever he thinks the angry, ignorant and extremely loud demographic that even the republicans are recoiling from.

lol who's drinking the kool-aid now? Trump's support isn't just "bubba redneck" .. didn't you get the memo?
Who said it was his only support? I described one group. Too bad you don't stick to what I say. You make up and add things people don't say.
And finally, considering all your posts and responses to other's posts, we know you couldn't care less about the deaths of 50 gays. You climb the pile of bodies, the bodies of people you hate for no reason other than them being gay, to spew forth your bullshit. Which any cocksucker such as yourself, can do because this is still the greatest country in the world. Not perfect. The best.

lol aren't you Sasha fierce? you are really putting dsk in his place aren't ya? NOT
I sure don't worship him like you do and that's a fact. He supports curtailing our rights and supports turning our guns in. Just like you. Since you never say anything about his positions you must.
Somehow I don't think you have the US's best interests at heart. But keep those cards and letters coming.
it's clear you don't munchy How can you say one way or the other? You don't understand my posts., are you saying this country has no major issues? just not perfect? AHAHAHA

idiot[/QUOTE]

You don't even make sense. I said it's the greatest country in the world. Not perfect. The best. How can you not understand that? Nothing I can do about that.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:48 AM   #99
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

He is just a shit throwing chimp, munch

The wacco kid.....
Old 06-14-2016, 07:56 AM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everyone is responsible for themselves. However his father stated he was homophobic.
Except that's not what his "friends" at the Club said after watching him for 3 years enjoying himself with the "boys" ... 2-3 nights a week .... following in your footsteps.

Muslims are not "homophobic" ... their religion forbids same sex relationships!

Sound familiar?

Since it was "Hispanic Night" .... perhaps it was racial instead.

But you would believe the "father" who proclaimed he was President of Afghanistan?

Oh, I forgot. Yes, you would! You are "Iva-Little-One" calling yourself "iva biggen"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:23 AM   #101
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
[/FONT][/COLOR]The prudence of Donald Trump? He's a businessman trying to sell a product. Himself. If this product is as good as his university product or his steaks, we know what we'll get.

Look, you never said a word when Assup posted a video of a klansman catching himself on fire and he posted the caption "burn baby burn".
Presumably, he was an American, but you really don't care at all about a person who you consider dirt dying, just because he holds basically the same opinions as the founding fathers of this country you worship so fucking much- i.e. only white men count for a full person.
Let's keep on topic. If you want to discuss a Klansman burning himself up, start a thread. The OP is about murder. You're trying to divert the discussion to suicide. You were the one who said if it weren't for white men we wouldn't be the greatest country in the world. In one post you worship them and in another you use them to find fault with my post.
"What could possibly go wrong kicking out the white men who made this the greatest country in the world? dsk"
Fuck man, let's just make a deal. I want to get rid of the terrorist bastards who are killing your gay friends, and proudly proclaim it to be approved by Allah and an action which furthers their scheme to turn our country into a Muslim caliphate. You love gays and want them to prosper, so let's not give their fellow terrorists an easy route into our country .Let's make a deal where you say what's on your mind and I'll say what's on mine. That will cut your bullshit in half

Get your head out of your ass!!![/QUOTE]

If it's so easy, why aren't there attacks every day? The government is doing a pretty good job stopping terrorists coming into the country. Not perfect. Pretty good.
But it's a moot point in this case because he was already here.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:39 AM   #102
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Everyone knows how insecure YOU are and how YOU were woomby's WK. Denying and deflecting it doesn't change the truth of the matter EKIM. YOUR Clinton training is showing AGAIN EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:45 AM   #103
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wonder what a thread without discussion of dingleberries, cum and glory holes would be like?

I expect now that school is out, we'll see more of Gey Rey...
A thread about fags LIKE YOU AND EKIM, and YOU both post in it, and expect to NOT have YOUR stupidity and faggishness called out ? And YOU expect that YOUR snarky comments get a pass Mr. Doty 4 TIMES ? GFY !!! And lower YOUR rainbow flag down at those Austin gloryholes if YOU are really in solidarity with YOUR fag buddies !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
If it's so easy, why aren't there attacks every day? The government is doing a pretty good job stopping terrorists coming into the country. Not perfect. Pretty good.
But it's a moot point in this case because he was already here.
It's too bad you weren't invited to speak at the services ....

....for the latest "batch of victims"! (There were only 14 last time!)

I'm sure your words of praise will be comforting ...

.... that's why the CIC is heading that way! He'll be your stand in.

Also, there are some pretty spiffy golf courses down in Florida!

But I'm glad you mentioned the "good job" being done. Hillary can address that while she was "in the White House" ..... "last time"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:44 AM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Except that's not what his "friends" at the Club said after watching him for 3 years enjoying himself with the "boys" ... 2-3 nights a week .... following in your footsteps.

Muslims are not "homophobic" ... their religion forbids same sex relationships!

Sound familiar?

Since it was "Hispanic Night" .... perhaps it was racial instead.

But you would believe the "father" who proclaimed he was President of Afghanistan?

Oh, I forgot. Yes, you would! You are "Iva-Little-One" calling yourself "iva biggen"!
Thee father stated he was homophobic, not the son. Try to keep up even though it is hard for you lexie lacking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women