Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60407
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41654
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #91
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I support creativity and self expression...but thrres 18 and 19 year oldstatted up like they did time - but haven't left mamas house. I just dont buy it. Growing up , you kinda earnrd tats through trauma or experience. I'm more into piercings - I have no tattoos.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #92
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble-shooter View Post
I agree with the comment that pointed out that having class isn't about having no tattoos. You can have no tattoos and still have no class. Sadly you can't have tattoos AND Class... and those who don't know why, don't have class, and never will understand.

By the way, I have never thought of this as a "whore board". I treat every woman I meet, anywhere anytime, as a LADY. they've earned it, and I will continue to treat them as ladies until such a time as they prove themselves to be something else.
I was just going to ignore you as you are entitled to your opinion. However, you have just contradicted yourself AND are factually incorrect. In your above quote you state that you can not have a tattoo and have class. That is a very large statement. I will take it to the next level to prove it. I would assume that you have no problem if a guy in the Marines gets a tattoo (his platoon, something patriotic, etc.). If that is the case and a provider was in the service prior to providing, you would still say she has no class? Would you say the same to our soldiers?

Secondly, your last paragraph says you do not like the term "whore board". I agree with you. You are right, it is disrespectful. Then again, so is saying every lady with a tattoo has no class.

A quote you may want to remember - "Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them." - Wendell Johnson
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:37 PM   #93
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
I would assume that you have no problem if a guy in the Marines gets a tattoo (his platoon, something patriotic, etc.). If that is the case and a provider was in the service prior to providing, you would still say she has no class? Would you say the same to our soldiers?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #94
db1988
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I personally think that girls with tattoos and great bodies will look a lot better with just their natural beauty. I will totally enjoy the company of a girl with tattoos as well, but in my opinion the girls with no tattoos look more classy and tend to be more educated.
db1988 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #95
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No tattoos here. XOXO
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #96
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... I will take it to the next level to prove it ... Would you say the same to our soldiers?
You haven't proven a thing. Unless you actually believe that joining an organization, in this case the US Armed Forces, bestows on those joining magical powers? You actually believe that all of "our boys" are honorable men, "classy" individuals? 100%?

OP made a silly claim. His may have been more hurtful, exclusionary, but yours is equally foolish.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #97
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have nothing against tattoos.. I think they look GREAT on some people if they are tastefully done but then again everyone has different 'tastes'.

I, however, don't have ANY tattoos or piercings.. A lot of my clients love how smooth and clear my complexion is all over, so I wouldn't want to cover up my pretty skin

sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #98
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you didn't listen either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
All this preaching about why women shouldn't get tattoos, kind of reminds me of all the people who told me I shouldn't be a "hooker"......God, I am sooooo glad I didn't listen to them.
Jules yours are beautiful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Stop feeding the trolls

I do freakin awesome here in Dallas even with all of my tattoos
OP there are so many ladies here to see, without being a downright ass about it. ST69 above, HoneyRose, Caroline Davenport, comes to mind. Search tool works. Now I don't know that these pure skinned classy ladies would even consider a visit with you after this. Being nasty & rude disrespecting people of their choices. If you don't like something move along that simple. Good luck in future rendezvous
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #99
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Smile Translates Come Back Again Soon

Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #100
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Good luck finding a girl sans ink.

I will not see one with breast ink. I prefer no thigh tats or sleeves either.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #101
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I will take it to the next level to prove it. I would assume that you have no problem if a guy in the Marines gets a tattoo (his platoon, something patriotic, etc.). If that is the case and a provider was in the service prior to providing, you would still say she has no class? Would you say the same to our soldiers?
Why would you assume that? I think tattoos on a man look just as bad. Having been in the military doesn't excuse poor judgement in getting one.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:13 AM   #102
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
I have nothing against tattoos.. I think they look GREAT on some people if they are tastefully done but then again everyone has different 'tastes'.

I, however, don't have ANY tattoos or piercings.. A lot of my clients love how smooth and clear my complexion is all over, so I wouldn't want to cover up my pretty skin

Damn, that's impressive....What the fuck was this stupid thread about again?

Way to make a negative thread into something positive. Gotta love the naturals....
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #103
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Haha
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:47 AM   #104
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Treats,
Hats off to ya babe. Stay as you are..
I am another that that apreciates a beautiful body without the billboard or hardware store.
Y
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:53 AM   #105
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Tatts are a matter of choice, with which I have no issue. And while I prefer the soft silkiness of a woman's unmarked skin tatts are not cause for me not seeing her.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women