Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is responsible for the St. Louis county policemen being shot?
Only the suspects in the car. 12 35.29%
Jay Nixon, the governor, who wanted a prosecution before an investigation 2 5.88%
The media, for selling the "hands up, don't shoot" narrative 5 14.71%
Eric Holder, for defending the protestors and attacking the police 11 32.35%
Obama, for treating the thug as a victim and the police as murderers 18 52.94%
the public, for buying into this shit....again. 7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2015, 11:18 AM   #91
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And it's not "fair" to consult with BT .... because he thinks he "knows" everything!
Not everything!

But certainly more than LLIdiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:19 AM   #92
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
And it's not "fair" to consult with BT .... because he thinks he "knows" everything!
Not everything!

But certainly much more than LLIdiot!
Old 03-15-2015, 11:28 AM   #93
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

When you write like this it's hard not to.
I like this part, Ishanmuhammad...

"if challenged, he wets himself and attacks with insults."
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:35 AM   #94
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Very good! you copy pasted an ENTIRE line today! The nurses must be so proud of you..
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:41 AM   #95
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Goddamn you people are ignant. And yes I said ignant. Since you lack any true ability to empathize of your own accord, I wish you could be black just for 24 hours. It would blow your fucking mind.
If you're black you're statement is basically acceptable. If you're white on the other hand you aren't qualified to make that statement.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:34 PM   #96
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Not everything!

But certainly much more than LLIdiot!
Drinking so early on Sunday, or did you just keep going from last night?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:36 PM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

The internet is an "amazing" place. Little tadpole can be a whale, and even a "killer whale" at that.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:53 PM   #98
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I think that for the great most part in this country, how anyone is treated is in accordance with how one acts

you may think that the vast majority of americans are mean, cruel, racist beasts...I don't

if you somehow want try to twist what you said into meaning the dichotomy between the rich and poor, well that has nothing to do with race

faults and failures are common to all people of all races

what the answer is to improve race relations in the united states is a difficult issue, but I think, on an individual basis, all of us are ultimately treated as we act

I detest racial groupings and racial bean counting and set asides and statistical racism theories, I wish we could get to a country where we see the individual, but theres too much power for politicians and race pimps in keeping us in groups

one thing that I think needs to be done is to quit living in the dim past, quit teaching kids how bad the rest of us are, teach the beauty of America and how our constitution has done its work ultimately for all races. and the genius of the founders yielding, perhaps slowly for some, the declaration of all men created equal.
I agree with your well written opinion on this matter. I long for a color blind society.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:33 PM   #99
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I think that for the great most part in this country, how anyone is treated is in accordance with how one acts
I believe the majority of all races and groups do this. The problem come when I judge those actions of yours based upon what I believe is right/wrong, polite/hostile, etc. I don't think it is a strictly racial thing, but more a familiarity. I grew up in NYC. I have mannerisms and speech accordingly. I can relax and just be myself, trying to treat a stranger in a respectful way. Or maybe I am asking for directions. Or offering to help someone who seems lost or having difficulty.

In NYC, whether it's a white or black or asian hispanic I typically have no problems. I've even been told I have "lost my New York time piece".

But I can act the same way in Alabama and I am much more likely to get brusk replies or an angry face--and it doesn't matter the race of the person. Not the majority of the time at all, but noticeably more often than in a big city in the north or midwest. I had not acted differently, but my actions/tone/choice of words is perceived differently, and responded differently than they would if I looked/acted/sounded more to their norms. In most those cases I don't think the southern stranger is inherently more or less hostile than the northerner, but we communicate in many different ways that we often are not conscious of.

This board has an overly large "southern"/"texan" set of norms, and it shows at times when I read a post one way and others read it very differently.

you may think that the vast majority of americans are mean, cruel, racist beasts...I don't
I don't think they are--but the majority of people (outside the US too) are suspicious of "outsiders", no matter what we say.

faults and failures are common to all people of all races
True. As are good. But I would suggest reading this board as an example where the bad is pointed out far more often than the good. Disproportionately more often I would argue.

I detest racial groupings and racial bean counting and set asides and statistical racism theories, I wish we could get to a country where we see the individual, but theres too much power for politicians and race pimps in keeping us in groups
Amen to that.

one thing that I think needs to be done is to quit living in the dim past, quit teaching kids how bad the rest of us are, teach the beauty of America and how our constitution has done its work ultimately for all races. and the genius of the founders yielding, perhaps slowly for some, the declaration of all men created equal.
Quote:
We should be honest with kids. We shouldn't teach them the candy-coated past. They need to know how the world works.
I think the good and bad of our history needs to be taught--with the emphasis on how this IS a country that is more than the sum of its parts. And teach the northerner to understand the southerner, and the westerner to understand the easterner. Now that I have grown and lived all across the country, I see that so much of the "history" I was taught was incomplete, wrong, or poorly taught/interpreted.

I don't think the majority are necessarily overtly racist but the ones who are tend to scream the loudest.
True.

I think a lot of people are subconsciously racist. They act in certain ways in certain situations without even knowing it. I wish we were treated by how we act but I just don't buy it. That hasn't been my experience as I've observed this world we live in.
Kind of agree. Again, while some is racial, I think it is bigger than race. Often I have more in common--positively--with men of my general age and raised in NYC, regardless of race, than I do with people from Alabama, regardless of race. When put in proximity for a while--like spending the night at DFW recently because of the ice--I tend to gravitate to people I have commonality with. Last time we stayed up all night talking Mets baseball and San Genaro. Across the way there was a group talking NASCAR and fishing. Both groups were multi-racial, and few people drifted between them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 05:41 PM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Uncle Han, is that you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 07:01 PM   #101
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Drinking so early on Sunday, or did you just keep going from last night?
Oh, so LLIdiot is still responding to my posts. Even though he has previously stated that it wasn't "worth the time." (His words, not mine)

Quote:
if you were worth the time. You aren't.
Which one is it LLIdiot?

Is it "worth the time" to respond to my posts?

Or is it not "worth the time" to respond to my posts?

Hint: That is an either/or question. Not all of the above!

As I said previously, you can't have it both ways.

Choose one or the other, but not both.

It is little wonder that LL's last name is Idiot!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:23 PM   #102
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Three is not a lot of degrees (do you think it is?). Every Phd has three degrees at least. Many have four. I know of one person who claims seven and he has the paperwork on the wall to prove it. I also do not use the word professor to describe myself. Leave that to the intellectuals. I'm just a teacher or educator if you want to be fancy.
I didn't say it is a lot of degrees, I said you claim to have all these degrees. Personally I could careless how many you have or don't have. My point is you can't prove any of it, much like most of your posts. By the way, thanks for the laugh that you are not a Republican.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 08:52 PM   #103
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle View Post
By the way, thanks for the laugh that you are not a Republican.
If nothing else, JDIdiot is always good for a "laugh."
Old 03-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #104
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You can quit with the Alinsky quotes. He was a dumbass. And his book was a piece of shit.
I agree with that. Especially the one he wrote for Obama.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:13 AM   #105
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I agree with that. Especially the one he wrote for Obama.

Jim
Good reply!!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women