Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2022, 05:18 AM   #91
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Rinse and repeate - again. Yawn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I take the opposite lesson from Ducbutter’s video. We need to double down on research and preparation for the next variant. And virus....

And of course, I disagree with the rest of whatever you said...
.............................. ............Kinda does look a lot like Greta -->
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:24 AM   #92
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Easy-Peazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this...

Good plan. I'll leave it to you to figure out how to get unvaxxed at your leisure.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:34 AM   #93
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Quote:
Thanks. I’d be more interested in your thoughts about my other post. Proponents of the “gain of function research” theory for the origin of COVID point to no evidence of an intermediary animal between bats and humans...
Try a read from someone calling themself an investigative journalist instead of news readers, fake fact-checks and mouthpieces from the Ministry of Truth.. Sorry can't copy-paste text from the article.

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues
Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?
Old 01-10-2022, 05:57 AM   #94
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default I'll take Original Antigenic Sin for $1,000 Alex

Quote:
...The vaccines provide protection against the Omicron variant and likely will continue to provide protection against variants that arise in the future. ...

Actually, no it doesn't and no it cannot. Though I do wonder if the notion behind the Boosters-4-Evah, is that they are trying to overcome the antigenic sin principle in a rather crude game of whack-a-mole by a blind squirrel that may get lucky sometime and graze a mole at least.

Original Antigenic Sin is a Real and Very Serious Reason to Stop Vaccinating Everyone

In September, a small study conducted by researchers at the Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam looked at the antibody response of 20 severely ill Corona patients admitted to the ICU, comparing their cases to 12 mild infections and 6 negative controls. They found that the immune response of the severely ill, unlike that of the mild patients, was dominated by IgG antibodies against ordinary seasonal coronaviruses. In other words, the most severely ill patients had fewer naive B cells imprinting on SARS-CoV-2, and more memory B cells producing antibodies against the somewhat similar common coronaviruses these patients had recovered from in the past. As the authors note, this is the phenomenon of Original Antigenic Sin. The immune systems of these severely ill patients were trained, by many years of exposure to the mild alpha- and betacoronaviruses that routinely infect humans, to send these same common coronavirus antibodies against SARS-2. These antibodies were ineffective against the new virus, and they inhibited a robust naive B-cell response....
Old 01-10-2022, 08:16 AM   #95
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Actually, no it doesn't and no it cannot. Though I do wonder if the notion behind the Boosters-4-Evah, is that they are trying to overcome the antigenic sin principle in a rather crude game of whack-a-mole by a blind squirrel that may get lucky sometime and graze a mole at least.

Original Antigenic Sin is a Real and Very Serious Reason to Stop Vaccinating Everyone

In September, a small study conducted by researchers at the Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam looked at the antibody response of 20 severely ill Corona patients admitted to the ICU, comparing their cases to 12 mild infections and 6 negative controls. They found that the immune response of the severely ill, unlike that of the mild patients, was dominated by IgG antibodies against ordinary seasonal coronaviruses. In other words, the most severely ill patients had fewer naive B cells imprinting on SARS-CoV-2, and more memory B cells producing antibodies against the somewhat similar common coronaviruses these patients had recovered from in the past. As the authors note, this is the phenomenon of Original Antigenic Sin. The immune systems of these severely ill patients were trained, by many years of exposure to the mild alpha- and betacoronaviruses that routinely infect humans, to send these same common coronavirus antibodies against SARS-2. These antibodies were ineffective against the new virus, and they inhibited a robust naive B-cell response....
What I take from this is that eugyppius is an idiot. But I’m not sure because I only read the first part of the paper that’s the basis for his or her speculations. The paper says SARS Cov, that is, the SARS virus that arose in Asia around 2003, produces antibodies that are highly cross reactive to SARS Cov 2. As such you’d think infection with SARS would provide protection against COVID 19. I believe I read SARS is only about 80% similar genetically to COVID 19. Bat viruses have been identified that are 96% similar to the COVID 19 virus. If SARS provides good protection against COVID 19, you’d darn sure think previous infection with COVID 19 and COVID 19 vaccines would provide protection against COVID variants which have arisen so far. And that’s borne out by hospitalization statistics for the vaccinated versus unvaccinated when you segment by age group.

The paper does indicate that IgG antibodies produced by the common cold aren’t particularly effective against the COVID 19 virus.

Again I just read the first part of the paper. Maybe I’m the idiot, as you’ve hypothesized several times before.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 08:36 AM   #96
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh yeah, eugyppius doesn’t address T cells. That would contradict his/her assertion that the common cold provides no protection against COVID 19.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...dy-2022-01-10/

Now admittedly the mRNA vaccines don’t target T cell response. That’s why I’m considering J&J for my second or third booster!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 08:44 AM   #97
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Try a read from someone calling themself an investigative journalist instead of news readers, fake fact-checks and mouthpieces from the Ministry of Truth.. Sorry can't copy-paste text from the article.

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues
Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?
I’ve already read that. It does present your side of the story well.

As to the Ministry of Truth, Daniel Engber co wrote an article in the Atlantic back in September popularizing Nicholas Wade’s piece. In other words he was on your side. In this article he describes Wade’s case versus Michael Worobey’s case. Ducbutter and I discuss Worobey above.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/620794/

This is not clear cut.

Either way, for either theory, leak from a lab or wet market, Engber puts the blame on China.

I wonder if the Wuhan wet market sold rodents. Rat meat used to sell at a premium to beef in southeastern China.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 09:48 AM   #98
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default The gist is missed

Many more articles available on the topic for interested parties (antigenic sin). The nutshell of it all is that your body's immune system has a memory. Fairly long term at that. It detects, deciphers and reacts. The problem (this is why boosters-4-evah) is that it recognizes what it has stored in memory. So it is saying that if it sees it as SARS, it attacks it as SARS, even if it is SARS2 (that one paragraph you read).

Let's relate it to the covid. The Gene Therapy (GT) created was likely tuned to the first iteration of the covid. (questionable) But then it mutated to whatever version du jour. If you never had the covid, then your body attempts to figure out how to react to the virus (latest greatest). If it remembers something that seems close, it goes with it's memory and launches an assault. Otherwise it gets jiggy with coming up with something.

Basically, if you do the virgin battle with an iterated (mutated) version you are rather covered for the previous versions as well. The biggest point to make is it still is a battle of your immune system against the bad actor(s). Regardless if you take the GT to create the spike protein, it is only to cause your immune system to engage, figure it out and ideally - declare victory. So if it's and old version of the bug; in theory, that is what you become protected from.

Therefore, thinking that the GT and boosters are curing or protecting you is in essence asinine folly - IMHO. Do try to recall that this bug-a-boo is super infectious on it's own accord. (Don't you remember parroting that repeatedly) Pumping up and priming your immune system is critical whether vaxxed or not.

It remains to be seen how long a GT spurred immunity lasts, though we do know that actual immunity does. However, I'm not keen to wait the 75 years to find out from the purveyors of the GT. On the other hand, I've known my body for my whole life and try to maintain a partnership with it. Oh sure, we have our ups and downs, but we muddle along together. I try to treat it to a reasonable diet of non-processed junk. But know that I know Quercetin is contained in red wine, I'm taking my immune system out on the town and showing it a good time! Just might get lucky tonight. Where's AOC at today?

Quote:
What I take from this is that eugyppius is an idiot. But I’m not sure because I only read the first part of the paper that’s the basis for his or her speculations. The paper says SARS Cov, that is, the SARS virus that arose in Asia around 2003, produces antibodies that are highly cross reactive to SARS Cov 2. As such you’d think infection with SARS would provide protection against COVID 19. I believe I read SARS is only about 80% similar genetically to COVID 19. Bat viruses have been identified that are 96% similar to the COVID 19 virus. If SARS provides good protection against COVID 19, you’d darn sure think previous infection with COVID 19 and COVID 19 vaccines would provide protection against COVID variants which have arisen so far. And that’s borne out by hospitalization statistics for the vaccinated versus unvaccinated when you segment by age group.

The paper does indicate that IgG antibodies produced by the common cold aren’t particularly effective against the COVID 19 virus.

Again I just read the first part of the paper. Maybe I’m the idiot, as you’ve hypothesized several times before.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:49 AM   #99
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Many more articles available on the topic for interested parties (antigenic sin). The nutshell of it all is that your body's immune system has a memory. Fairly long term at that. It detects, deciphers and reacts. The problem (this is why boosters-4-evah) is that it recognizes what it has stored in memory. So it is saying that if it sees it as SARS, it attacks it as SARS, even if it is SARS2 (that one paragraph you read).

Let's relate it to the covid. The Gene Therapy (GT) created was likely tuned to the first iteration of the covid. (questionable) But then it mutated to whatever version du jour. If you never had the covid, then your body attempts to figure out how to react to the virus (latest greatest). If it remembers something that seems close, it goes with it's memory and launches an assault. Otherwise it gets jiggy with coming up with something.

Basically, if you do the virgin battle with an iterated (mutated) version you are rather covered for the previous versions as well. The biggest point to make is it still is a battle of your immune system against the bad actor(s). Regardless if you take the GT to create the spike protein, it is only to cause your immune system to engage, figure it out and ideally - declare victory. So if it's and old version of the bug; in theory, that is what you become protected from.

Therefore, thinking that the GT and boosters are curing or protecting you is in essence asinine folly - IMHO. Do try to recall that this bug-a-boo is super infectious on it's own accord. (Don't you remember parroting that repeatedly) Pumping up and priming your immune system is critical whether vaxxed or not.

It remains to be seen how long a GT spurred immunity lasts, though we do know that actual immunity does. However, I'm not keen to wait the 75 years to find out from the purveyors of the GT.
I don’t understand your reasoning. T cell response aside, if the common cold doesn’t generate antibodies that neutralize COVID 19, then the vaccine won’t neutralize a new variant? Is that what you’re saying? Wouldn’t it make more sense to say that having a COVID 19 infection, may, like the common cold, some day not provide protection against a new variant? But new vaccines, or GT as you put it, probably will. I’ve got no problem getting an annual coronavirus vaccine along with my flu shot if that’s what it comes to.

Again, when you segment by age, the vaccines and boosters have been shown to be effective against the variants in preventing severe disease, hospitalization and death.

Quote:
I've known my body for my whole life and try to maintain a partnership with it. Oh sure, we have our ups and downs, but we muddle along together. I try to treat it to a reasonable diet of non-processed junk. But know that I know Quercetin is contained in red wine, I'm taking my immune system out on the town and showing it a good time! Just might get lucky tonight. Where's AOC at today?I've known my body for my whole life and try to maintain a partnership with it. Oh sure, we have our ups and downs, but we muddle along together. I try to treat it to a reasonable diet of non-processed junk. But know that I know Quercetin is contained in red wine, I'm taking my immune system out on the town and showing it a good time! Just might get lucky tonight. Where's AOC at today?
In rock climbing terms, you’re a free climber, who depends on superior conditioning and skills to survive. I use ropes. Ropes are safer.

And hey, you're a nice guy and all that, but you go hitting on my sweetie, Alexandria, and there's going to all out war Bub.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:47 PM   #100
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Let's make a deal

Quote:
...And hey, you're a nice guy and all that, but you go hitting on my sweetie, Alexandria, and there's going to all out war Bub.
See? That right there is the difference between us. While we would both bang Alexandria and both use a ball gag, I would only use it so I don't have to listen to her talk. But I would make the fair trade of me getting Alexandria without the ball gag and you get to keep the fat ugly hooker in Juarez..
Old 01-10-2022, 01:13 PM   #101
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
See? That right there is the difference between us. While we would both bang Alexandria and both use a ball gag, I would only use it so I don't have to listen to her talk. But I would make the fair trade of me getting Alexandria without the ball gag and you get to keep the fat ugly hooker in Juarez..
That’s just not true. I want her to wear an N95 mask, especially now that she’s got COVID. Hearing her moan in ecstasy when I take her to orgasmic heights she’s never reached before is half the fun. And as to the hooker in Juarez I’ll never have to do her because Bambino will never show his info was correct.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:57 PM   #102
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default What we have here is a failure to communicate

Bambino and I can split the door fee for you. was is it - like US$2.00? Just bring us back a receipt for reimbursement. Maybe print it on Church of Tiny letter head so we can deduct it.

Alexandria can still moan with the ball gap. But again, the difference is you want to mask both of you plus face shields and have her ride you in reverse cowgirl, where I would prefer her in regular cowgirl - mask or no mask on her and enjoy the bouncing view. But yea, Progressives are chlamydia.

Quote:
That’s just not true. I want her to wear an N95 mask, especially now that she’s got COVID. Hearing her moan in ecstasy when I take her to orgasmic heights she’s never reached before is half the fun. And as to the hooker in Juarez I’ll never have to do her because Bambino will never show his info was correct.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:17 PM   #103
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Haha! Good one, I can't beat that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 05:53 AM   #104
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default What say we up the ante a skosh

Quote:
Haha! Good one, I can't beat that.
OK, so I would like to say that I'm against extortion on moral grounds. I really would like to say that, but it's just not true. I would like to claim Alexandria for myself exclusively. In return I'll let you have exclusivity with your fat, ugly Juarez hooker and Nancy Pelosi, aka Miss Lube Rack. You can decide what level of hazmat protection you and your partners can wear. Heck, if you want to do a three-way hazmat suit fest, that's OK by me.

I know it may not be as fair a trade as you would like. But you see, I was in Juarez last week end and saw you with your gal-pal down there. At first I didn't recognize you without your goggles, mask and sporting a hat, but there was no mistaking your gal-pal.

So whadda ya say? Deal?!?

Sure would be a shame if this picture showed up in the mail to Alexandria...

With a can like that, you can be both socially distanced and close at the same time....
Old 01-11-2022, 12:28 PM   #105
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
OK, so I would like to say that I'm against extortion on moral grounds. I really would like to say that, but it's just not true. I would like to claim Alexandria for myself exclusively. In return I'll let you have exclusivity with your fat, ugly Juarez hooker and Nancy Pelosi, aka Miss Lube Rack. You can decide what level of hazmat protection you and your partners can wear. Heck, if you want to do a three-way hazmat suit fest, that's OK by me.

I know it may not be as fair a trade as you would like. But you see, I was in Juarez last week end and saw you with your gal-pal down there. At first I didn't recognize you without your goggles, mask and sporting a hat, but there was no mistaking your gal-pal.

So whadda ya say? Deal?!?

Sure would be a shame if this picture showed up in the mail to Alexandria...

With a can like that, you can be both socially distanced and close at the same time....
What are you doing spying on me? First of all, we were in Camaguey, Cuba. And that woman is not my girlfriend. I was just talking to her to try to get to her attractive sister. I told her, honestly, that I had a friend named Chung Tran I wanted to fix her up with.

And don't go posting that on Instagram or someplace. It's illegal to travel to Cuba, and if you popularize this we're both going down.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women