Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #91
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmnizer122 View Post
I appreciate a person's right to chose. But as an AA client, I do appreciate some notice on the ad. "No black men", etc. That saves me the trouble of contacting a provider that doesn't want to see me.
Regardless of is it right or wrong for ladies to place "No black men" in their ads, this is the correct way to respond to it. Its an adult reply and I continue to shake my head and ponder why anyone would continue to contact a lady who clearly states that she doesn't want to see him for whatever reason (race in this case). Well done sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
A business chooses to refuse service for numerous reasons. I would refuse service to a guy for numerous reasons, if I saw funky spots on his dick, a terrible B.O. problem that wasn't solved with a good shower, etc.

I asked this question and no one has yet to answer it......

Why does anyone else care who a lady chooses to see? Some ladies don't see heavily overweight men, younger guys, older guys, etc. and I don't see posts about those choices.
I have been refused service due to being overweight (which I have never hidden from anyone), for being younger (another thing about me I've never hidden from anyone), or because I am a mod. I would rather be told ASAP so that I can say thank you and move on. I don't hold hate towards anyone who is upfront and simply just tells me instead of waiting until I'm at the door, which has happened a couple of times ( Once she didn't realize I was 30, I look a little bit younger and she said she never sees anyone under 40, the other said I was simply to big and fat which is the story I told earlier in this thread).

Btw those choices arn't posted because it isn't considered taboo to exclude these individuals. Most don't want to see overweight folks in the mall let alone naked on top of them. When something happens to an overweight person the typical reply is "stop eatting so much fatass", not that sucks he can't control his skin color.

Younger is a safety issue, so I have heard. I have been told younger guys tend to be rude, think they are better than they actually are at sex, and aren't as experienced. Also some ladies are younger and they feel that if they see a younger client it hits too close to home.

Seeing an older gents puts a barrier between them where feelings are far more difficult to develop. Older guys, I am guessing 65 plus or so, it could be a safety issue and I have heard ladies discuss how older gents show up, have trouble getting it up/keeping it up and sessions end badly with disappointment.

The problem with the hobby is that most pimps are black. Pimps have been known to attempt to see ladies as clients, then strong arm them, or try to hussle/sweet talk them into coming to work for them. If that doesn't work they may move on to more aggressive measures in an attempt to either force the lady into service, or force her to leave the area/business so that it removes a business threat, but not always. The few typically do ruin it for the many, it has always been that way and will remain that way until the end of humankind.

I am not saying ALL black clients are pimps, just that the majority of pimps (at least 51%) are black. Perception is reality, and sometimes its harder to change perception than reality.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #92
JLfromKC
Registered Member

I am a black man and to be honest, I would much prefer seeing ‘I do not see black men' in the ad so I do not waste your time or mine. I don't take that kind of stuff personal. I will admit...being black is probably the reason I have hesitated to even see someone for a body rub. I would imagine a good screening process would probably reveal I am black quickly and they can tell me then. I would be more annoyed if it's not stated in ANY ad and then when I show up, you tell me to leave. I think I may just ask 'Hey, do you see black men?" that probably is easier than second guessing.

Oh, and as far as oral…I have no issue doing it, but hey, to each their own.
JLfromKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #93
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I'm not defensive, I have no reason to be. But, it does bother me a tad bit when people don't understand that no reason needs to be given for the actions that we do in this business unless its causing harm to others. People will see whom they wish to see.

And thank you for the compliments Bp.
I agree that no one needs to give a reason. My original post was a question that I am curious about & hoped for some feedback from the membership.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #94
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

is it wrong that i get excited when i see "No Black Men" or "No Fat Men"? Means more black caulk for me and more meaty men for me!! Woot Woot!! Imagine if it was a Fat Black Man...!!!

LOL
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #95
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Do you see fat black men. Because I'd live to kiss your valentine
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #96
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ill see Fat men, short men, thin men, tall men, Ill see hobbits and the jolly green giants.
As long as you have good hygiene and you respect me, despite the career path i have chosen to take... then i am all for giving my 110% best of showing you a mind blowing, satisfying experience.. that includes Fat and Black!!!

And FYI Ken/Omar youre not fat!! Now come paint my boobies again!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #97
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Ill see Fat men, short men, thin men, tall men, Ill see hobbits and the jolly green giants.
As long as you have good hygiene and you respect me, despite the career path i have chosen to take... then i am all for giving my 110% best of showing you a mind blowing, satisfying experience.. that includes Fat and Black!!!

And FYI Ken/Omar youre not fat!! Now come paint my boobies again!
When are you coming back?
Old 09-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #98
JLfromKC
Registered Member

I appreciate the insight on this topic. I do not believe anyone is a racist if they do not see black men...just move on to another lady. I'm glad someone posted this...I was trying to find out about this very topic but never saw a topic in the KC thread. On the MNF...
JLfromKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #99
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default How come??

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
Heck yes I everytime that damn Andy calls me its trouble and don't get me started on Todd haha
Are they black?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #100
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Saw something kinda odd today...A gent did a review on a provider,gave her a good review of how much I am allowed to read due to being a provider.Posted her link to backpage and it states that she says "NO BLACK MEN!" .......The gent that reviewed her IS BLACK! I was not reviewed by him but know a provider that saw him and we had exchanged pm's for a possible date request.I don't think many people would have caught that because he has just a handle here and does not us the forum to do any chats or posts.

Also just a thought...I always state in my sig and my posts that I am the Italian,French and Latin blend of spice...I am multi ethnic yet those who have met me and know somewhat of my background have not to my knowlege had any problems,I have been asked every nationality except maybe Asian or a few others Lol! I change my hair quite a bit or what not but anyways,It goes both ways...Some gents won't see a provider for various reasons like bbw,spinner,etc...I am pretty straight up to not be the girl next door so that will filter out any gent that may not want to see me.

The "No Black Men" thing I just don't understand.I see anyone as long as its been screened of course.There are so many nationalities out here...Asian,Hispanic,German,A frican American,Multi ethnic,Lebanese,Jewish etc......green purple blue....

Anyways again Have a awsome weekend
~Exotic Beauty~
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #101
KenMonk
Premium Access

EB you could be from Mars, purple, green and blue and I would still crawl a mile just to look at you.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #102
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
I am not saying ALL black clients are pimps, just that the majority of pimps (at least 51%) are black.
I missed this line from an earlier post. IME, not only are most pimps not black, most are not male. What you as a client may see as being the "norm" for a pimp, well, isn't.

But, that's slightly off topic. It has made for some lively discussion in the past, however, and a good history lesson ensued.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #103
Mathowich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
My ECCIE Reviews

I still get a good chuckle reading these no AA threads. Who really cares who sees who?! If someone doesn't want to see a black person, move on to the next. If someone would say they don't want to see a fat guy, then I move along to someone else. Thank goodness for people like LusciousLacy that will see whomever, especially the pot bellied old farts like me. Back to my popcorn now.
Mathowich is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #104
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
I missed this line from an earlier post. IME, not only are most pimps not black, most are not male. What you as a client may see as being the "norm" for a pimp, well, isn't.

But, that's slightly off topic. It has made for some lively discussion in the past, however, and a good history lesson ensued.

Kisses,

- Jackie

Naw its relevent to the conversation Jackie and good input. Omar may be Omari (that could be a female name right?)
Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #105
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathowich View Post
I still get a good chuckle reading these no AA threads. Who really cares who sees who?! If someone doesn't want to see a black person, move on to the next. If someone would say they don't want to see a fat guy, then I move along to someone else. Thank goodness for people like LusciousLacy that will see whomever, especially the pot bellied old farts like me. Back to my popcorn now.

I happen to like meaty men!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Naw its relevent to the conversation Jackie and good input. Omar may be Omari (that could be a female name right?)
Omarosa.... i wonder if she has Summer Teeth too?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women