Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #91
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Waverunner

What is so stupid about it. All I am saying is do away with all of the various categories of the way money is made, and simply call it all "income". And, tax it at the current rate that the standard W-2 income is taxed.

What do you have against that?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Fuv Wall Street. Those theiving bastards got us in this pickle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
What is so stupid about it. All I am saying is do away with all of the various categories of the way money is made, and simply call it all "income". And, tax it at the current rate that the standard W-2 income is taxed.

Nothing....but that is not what most of you are saying. In fact, Tea Folks do not want to raise taxes period. That is just plain stupid.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011...ore-taxes.html

Donald Trump backed up fellow billionaire Warren Buffett’s op-ed in the New York Times and said he’d be willing to pay more in taxes – but he doesn’t think Wall Street would go along with it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default More beliefs despite all the facts to the contrary

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
people arent pissed about taxes as if taxes were the issue, in and of itself.

taxes? yes, a necessary evil and would be tolerated by most all americans. yes, taxes, given the right need and leadership, the american people would pitch in willingly.

Really despite all the evidence to the contrary you maintain this stupid line of BS? People will pitch in willingly? Hmmmmmmmm

We started two wars and our leadership gave us tax cuts! Where the fuc were these people? Where were you?

Boy that is a country willing to sacrifice if I ever heard of one!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #94
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Default WTF

I am against raising taxes, I am for everyone paying taxes on their earnings.

This convaluted tax code that is now in existence is responsible for treating money made in different terms. As far as I can see, the Government should simply say, "if you increased your wealth, by what ever means, it is income, and will be taxed at the going rate as set forth by the IRS for standard payroll withholdings".

How mush did Bill Gates "make" last year. All he has to do is figure the top rate that is paid by any worker in the Country and cut a check.

Millions of small business owners and entrepenuars cannot take advantage of all of the 'loopholes" that are built into the system, so when the President throws out that "$250,000" figure, it scares them, and has no affect on the Warren Buffets of the World. But, simply leave everything as it is as far as rates go, treat all income, whether earned or unearned, the same and subject it to the same tax code as millions of Americans pay.

We could fix Social Security the same way. Simply do away with the cap, and pay Social Security on all income. I usually top mine out in about mid April, which means I would just continue paying in. Koby Bryant, rather than stopping his at the $92,000 cap, would pay on his entire $20,000,000 a year. What's that, about 1.4 million. Think if every pro athlete, movie star, CEO, rock star, etc, did the same. I think that would solve the Social Security problem.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #95
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default you are on my ignore, dont bother to reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Really despite all the evidence to the contrary you maintain this stupid line of BS? People will pitch in willingly? Hmmmmmmmm

We started two wars and our leadership gave us tax cuts! Where the fuc were these people? Where were you?

Boy that is a country willing to sacrifice if I ever heard of one!
i dont think you can read and i know you cant comprehend or think beyond one-liners. discussing things with you is not what i desire.

please move along
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #96
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Every post you write I am more convinced that what I said was right. That you are plain stupid. And another thing, I don't believe at all that you make all that money you want us to believe you make. It is more that you wish you would make it. I think you are jealous on people who really make good money,
It shows in every post you write, and everyone who can read behind the lines will probably agree with me.
Good luck to you and I hope you are satisfied with yourself, everyone needs a pat on the back sometimes so go ahead and give one to yourself.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #97
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Default Waverunner

You still have not addressed what I said. What is so stupid about the ideas that I brought forth in my last two post. I am one of the people in the so called Obama "rich" bracket that pays what I consider my fair share of my income.

I suspect the reason you would be so against every American paying the tax rate on all income is the business you are in, which is based on the Internet.

Rather than simply resorting to juvenile behavior, let's have a conversation about it.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #98
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
You still have not addressed what I said.
1 No one pays 39% on a W-2 income, everyone pays the amount for the different tax brackets. The total is of course lower than the highest rates.
And the max rate is not 39% but 35% for income MORE THAN $379,150.
2 Yes I have the luxury of NOT getting a W-2 because the source where I get my income is not required to give me a W-2 nor a 1099, so I don't get them.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #99
waverunner234
Valued Poster

And don't forget that without deductions for charities a lot of people would just be dying out of poverty.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #100
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Default Waverunner

I would think that 35 percent of every dollar over the $379,150 would bring a tremendous amount of revenue into the Federal Treasury, if we stayed with the current tax rates and demanded everyone pay the rate for their appropriate Bracket.

We would not be "raising taxes" on anyone. The middle America small business owners, who are probably already paying the rate for their bracket, would not be affected. The only people affected would be the mega rich, who would simply start paying the rate on all of their income, regardless of the source.

My whole point is the tax rate is high enough. We just need to get more people to pay the full amount of what ever bracket they are in.

Waverunner, since you seem to have a healthy income, do you, in all honesty, believe you are paying a fair shar of your earnings in taxes?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #101
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Default Charities

I consider the fact that I give 15 men, (and their famillies), a healthy income, through my efforts as a business man, charity enough.

Granted, I make a very comfortable living from that business, but with them, it's a 8-10 hour a day job that they can leave every day.. With me, it's a 24 hour a day job that I can never get away from. But, I am not complaining, because I chose it.

The fact is, modern charities have evolved into Government Sanctioned Professional Begging Entities where the vast majority of the money goes into the pockets of those running the "charity', not the cause that the charity is supposed to support.

Besides, those that wish to support the charity of their choice can continue to do so, whether it's a deductable item or not.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i dont think you can read and i know you cant comprehend or think beyond one-liners. discussing things with you is not what i desire.

please move along
quit lying and I will just ignore your stupidity. But I will not ignore your lies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #103
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
With me, it's a 24 hour a day job that I can never get away from. But, I am not complaining, because I chose it.
I know, life is not fair.
I "work" 5 minutes out of every hour during Tokyo, London combined with New York market hours. That's from 6 pm to 10 am mountain time. That's a total of less than 2 hours per day. For the rest I watch TV or write stupid things on forums like this or chat online with my ATF, and other things.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #104
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Default But Waverunner

While you might not consider yourself putting in that many hours, I am sure that the pressure of making a split second screw up, that can cost you the equal of a months wages to a person who has a "nine to five" job, can be a tad overbearing.

Albert Pujols doesn't "work" a lot of hours either, considering the few minutes he is at the plate out of a 365 day year. But, look at the pressure that is on him every minute he is "at work".
Old 08-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #105
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
While you might not consider yourself putting in that many hours, I am sure that the pressure of making a split second screw up, that can cost you the equal of a months wages to a person who has a "nine to five" job, can be a tad overbearing.
Not anymore, I put in the work years ago. Now I thrive on experience.
My "work" is forex if you know what that means.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women