Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2014, 04:07 PM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
No, I asked two legitimate questions which you even acknowledged by quoting them then you came up with some attempt at, I suppose,deflecting the question, and rather than giving a legitimate answer you resort to name calling. That's fine, It gives me a better idea of the intellect of those I am conversing with.

Secondly,
You couldn't possibly know whether I support Richard Mack or the tactic of moving women and children to the front of the line. I've made no reference to any of that in any of these discussions as I believe those issues are tangential to the real issue of States Rights and Federal Government over reach.

You answer a question with a question ,usual winger response. then you don;t like what you hear so you question my IQ showing your lack of it. If you are supporting Bundy you are siding with Mack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Then he should have stayed at home. You are talking the "U.S. finest," right?
No simple Jack.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:07 PM   #92
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
actually, the diet of the tortoise has no bearing on the mentality of rightwingers like LL
... but apparently it does with the leftwinging-itters like you!

Right up there with the salamanders in Barton Springs Creek.

http://news.msn.com/us/nevada-ranche...ses-supporters

The Bureau of Land Management claims the cattle are trespassing on fragile Gold Butte habitat set aside for the endangered desert tortoise, and that Bundy has racked up some $1.1 million in fees and penalties since 1993.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #93
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You answer a question with a question ,usual winger response. then you don;t like what you hear so you question my IQ showing your lack of it. If you are supporting Bundy you are siding with Mack.

No simple Jack.
My questions were in direct response to the quoted statement that you made. There was no question posed by you only a statement made.

Repeating that I side with Mack does not make it true. It only shows you have no answer.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:55 PM   #94
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
My questions were in direct response to the quoted statement that you made. There was no question posed by you only a statement made.

Repeating that I side with Mack does not make it true. It only shows you have no answer.

do you side with Mack?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:08 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Try to keep up I will type slow. I made a comment addressed to whirrly. You jump in and ask me a question which I answered as Mack would have as he was there and wanted to put the women and children on the front line in case the officers shot it would be on tape.
Mack supports Bundy.
You support Bundy
You and Mack are on the same side.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #96
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...I answered as Mack would have as he was there and wanted to put the women and children on the front line in case the officers shot it would be on tape.
Mack supports Bundy.
You support Bundy
You and Mack are on the same side.
I'm not going to type slow ... I can't type that slow for you to keep up.

Your "math" doesn't work .. nor does your redefinition of relationships.

I can support Bundy's criticism of the Federal government via the BLM .. while at the same time not support the threat of using women and children as shields. I can support the enforcement of the court orders by gathering up Bundy's cattle on public land, while at the same time not support the Government for arming a "militia" to confront Bundy's supporters who were demonstrating in support of his objections to taking his cattle.

But you, of course, want to lump everyone into a nice heap for your purpose.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:46 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I can support Bundy's criticism of the Federal government via the BLM .. while at the same time not support the threat of using women and children as shields. I can support the enforcement of the court orders by gathering up Bundy's cattle on public land, while at the same time not support the Government for arming a "militia" to confront Bundy's supporters who were demonstrating in support of his objections to taking his cattle.

+1 Very well phrased. Said it before: "Focusing only on Bundy's errors in no manner makes the BLM right or justifies its over-reaching, arbitrary actions."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:58 PM   #98
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Seeing you want to WK for bordman. The armed militia was the people armed opposing the feds, who have been putting up with this deadbeat's antics for far too long. The first time he lost in court they should have evicted the prick from federal land. Twenty some years of this crap was way too long before they took action. The first mistake they made was too round them up should have just driven them off the land.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:48 AM   #99
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
What you seem to be missing here, or denying, is the argument that the Federal Government does not have a right to claim that land. It is part of a state. Forcing a state, by the Federal Government, to do or not do something with that land is denying that state's sovereignty.
"Inconceivable" er.... (Sovereignty) "You keep using that word. I don't think that word means what you think it means" - Inigo Montoya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Sovereignty does not mean title.

Where do you get that contorted logic? The chain of possession was as follows:
  • The land comprising the modern state was inhabited by Native Americans of the Paiute, Shoshone, and Washoe tribes prior to European contact.
  • It was subsequently claimed (stolen) by Spain as a part of Alta California until...
  • The Mexican War of Independence brought it under Mexican control.
  • The United States (yes, that federal government) gained the territory in 1848 following its victory in the Mexican-American War
  • The area was eventually incorporated as part of Utah Territory in 1850.
  • The silver leading to a population boom led to the creation of Nevada Territory in 1861 (still owned by the U.S. Federal Government except for the parts owned by private citizens).
  • The U.S. Federal Government made Nevada the 36th state on October 31, 1864.
Ok now all you "patriot" Constitutionalists, pay close attention and see if you can follow this. A territory becomes a state and gets sovereignty (that word again) over all the territory within its boundaries, but that does not confer ownership of anything (just like becoming a State does not mean that the State gets title to any property owned by private citizens either.)

Constitution of the United States

Under Article IV of the United States Constitution, territory is subject to and belongs to the United States (but not necessarily within the national boundaries or any individual state). This includes tracts of land or water not included within the limits of any State and not admitted as a State into the Union. The Constitution of the United States states:
The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.
Article IV, United States Constitution
Congress of the United States

Congress possesses power to set territorial governments within the boundaries of the United States.[4] The power of Congress over such territory is exclusive and universal. Congressional legislation is subject to no control, unless in the case of ceded territory. The U.S. Congress is granted the exclusive and universal power to set a United States territory's political divisions.

Nowhere does it mention any mechanism that would transfer title of Federal lands to the State or County when statehood was conferred.

Unless one of you geniuses shows us documentation of where the title to those federal lands were transferred I guess your argument is DEAD WRONG.

Oh, that is, I guess, unless you buy the proposal that we are NOT a nation of laws and that any Sovereign Citizen or Constitutional Sheriff or just plain pro-slavery racist should be able to ignore any precedent, court or law (or refuse to pay any debt) that he disagrees with and should be held harmless.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:26 AM   #100
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I have every reason to believe I have had more experience than you in dealing with the BLM and various executive orders of past Presidents, even Nixon.
Quote:

Right up there with the salamanders in Barton Springs Creek.
How do you know so much about the Barton Springs Creek Salamanders?

Oh pardon me! For a brief moment I forgot that you are LexiLiar, the patriarch of the Idiot Family. And you have had more experience with the BSC Salamanders than everyone else.

While on the subject, thanks for setting us straight regarding the fact that you "have had more experience in dealing with BLM and various executive orders of past Presidents, even Nixon."

Those of us who are mere mortals need our constant and daily reminders. Otherwise we would not be "mere mortals."

Please feel free to continue sharing the daily reminder of your vast superiority. We do need our daily fix of LexiLiar bragging to everyone who will listen (on a hooker board) how superior you happen to be and how inferior the rest of us (mere mortals) are.

I am looking forward to the upcoming Salamander reminder! Please feel free to remind us daily of your superiority (and our inferiority). It doesn't matter whether it is day or night!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:25 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
How do you know so much about the Barton Springs Creek Salamanders?
The same way I am learning about the "Desert Tortoises"! Paying attention.

Which is why you know so little about them.

BigTits have a great weekend, and please don't drink and post.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:06 AM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seeing you want to WK for bordman. The armed militia was the people armed opposing the feds, who have been putting up with this deadbeat's antics for far too long.
#1: It's Mr. Boardman to you. #2: He needs no "WK."
#3: Didn't the Department of the Interior Militia show up first?

This Administration can send in a tactical team to round up some cows, but it can't send in a tactical team to save a U.S. Ambassador and other brave souls.

Save the Dessert Tortoises vs. Save State Department Personnel. The Decision.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:01 AM   #103
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
The same way I am learning about the "Desert Tortoises"!
My Dad (RIP) once told that if a person constantly feels the need to tell everyone how superior he (or she) is, it is a very good indication the opposite applies.

I have to hand it to you, your name and title (LexiLiar the Inferior, Patriarch of the Idiot Clan) is certainly an attention grabber.

I suspect that your 2nd Generation Lapdog (Gonad the Turdfly), will soon be showing his displeasure. <-- Turdfly
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:35 AM   #104
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
#1: It's Mr. Boardman to you. #2: He needs no "WK."
#3: Didn't the Department of the Interior Militia show up first?

This Administration can send in a tactical team to round up some cows, but it can't send in a tactical team to save a U.S. Ambassador and other brave souls.

Save the Dessert Tortoises vs. Save State Department Personnel. The Decision.
#1 It is Mr i'va to you
#2 biggest mistake BLM made was not to get a judgement against the deadbeat awarding the cattle to them in lieu of payment. Then Bundy and his sons can go show those negros how to pic cotton.
#3 fuck you and bordman both go get up a fund to help the deadbeat pay his bills. He has been living off welfare long enough.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:15 AM   #105
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
#3 fuck you and bordman both go get up a fund to help the deadbeat pay his bills. He has been living off welfare long enough.
That's a good idea, maybe IB can chip in also.

Their "hero" needs all the help he can get.
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women