Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #91
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
Okay, callofbooty.. I am sure you do...I hope the mods are logging your ip address and comparing it with marcianna's.... just sayin.
I am no computer wiz but her incall is in a extended stay establishment
When I was a mod anytime you took a gander at that stuff to see ip's many a time there would be numerous names under the same thing. I would think it would be questionable at best to determine that. Again I aint computer savvy
and probably there is some way to figure it out perhaps...
Old 03-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #92
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

It is ok to log on to any computer and look with your handle, just do not post with it, especially if the IP address of the computer you are on is another member's, male or female. This is especially true if you have a mod that may be targeting you and find where you might be breaking the rules, or fabricate a rule to justify himself for giving out points or bannings, I know, been there and done that.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #93
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Mateo View Post
I am no computer wiz but her incall is in a extended stay establishment
When I was a mod anytime you took a gander at that stuff to see ip's many a time there would be numerous names under the same thing. I would think it would be questionable at best to determine that. Again I aint computer savvy
and probably there is some way to figure it out perhaps...
Most of the time it was useless, as you said. Especialy with all the moble devices. It did help from time to time, especialy when the person w duplicate handles was not all that bright.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #94
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Not defending the lady in any way shape or form, but let's be realistic here for a minute.
1. Anyone present who has never acted in anger, passion, despair, anuguish raise their hand. (Hmmm, no hands in sight)
2. Maybe, just maybe, in idle pillow talk it was mentioned that some disparaging things were being said in the locker room, or a review hence the misconception about her "mother." (Maybe leaks from another site should be looked at a bit more closely too. Oh, forgot...not supposed to worry about that.)
3. If we could all predict our financial futures, none of us would have to worry about money ever again. (Not here to judge how a lady spends, rather how she provides.)
4. Yes, she could find another job. (But until we know her exact situation, no one can make that assumption for certain.)
5. This board ISN'T always fair. (Neither is life.)
6. No doubt CallofBooty is a fan of Mericanna's, and this is a free country. (Anyone here ever white knight, or help a lady in trouble in the past?)
7. This GD ridiculous drama helps no one. More than one lady, and gents too, that I've talked to are simply disgusted with Eccie and the tone. (Many are laying low and flying under the ass hat radar.)
8. Maybe a mod policy about shutting down threads like this IMMEDIATELY after the shit slinging begins is not such a bad policy. (Why wait for the inevitable train wrecks that ALWAYS occur?)
9. Maybe time spent working on getting rates back into showcases would be better spent? (Or will they ever have rates again...hard to say since nobody wants to address the issue.)

Never met Merci, might now just to quell my curiosity. Grow the hell up and act like adults...or is that asking too much?

I'm done.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #95
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

The OP is no longer here and the dogpiling goes on. Maybe it is time to give it a rest.

Torito
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women