Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2020, 09:23 PM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Phil is overrated.

He had plenty of time and power in New York to turn them around if he was such a guru.

He only won 11 NBA championships as a coach and two as a player. Only a doofus like you would say he’s overrated. If anything, he’s underrated. Talent can be a good thing, if you know how to handle it. If you can’t, you fail. Who was the Lakers coach who had Wilt, West, Baylor and Goodrich? They only won one.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:44 PM   #92
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you can’t, you fail. Who was the Lakers coach who had Wilt, West, Baylor and Goodrich? They only won one.
My Dad was born and raised in LA. I was kind of forced to be a Lakers fan because of him. He always swore up and down that the Lakers were the better team but they didn't have Red as their coach like the Celtics did, so in close games, he said he always knew they were fucked in the finals.

When I was a kid in the 80's, my Dad didn't even bother to watch the finals between the Lakers and Celtics. He had pretty much given up after seeing them lose to them his entire childhood and Red was the GM then and he was sick of seeing Red light a "victory cigar" for the millionth time after beating the Lakers.

When the Lakers finally beat the Celtics in '86 (I may have that year wrong and it may have been a year later because I think the Celtics beat the Rockets in '86 if I remember correctly), he joked that the curse must finally be over and that at least my Laker childhood would be a lot different than his.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:54 PM   #93
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
My Dad was born and raised in LA. I was kind of forced to be a Lakers fan because of him. He always swore up and down that the Lakers were the better team but they didn't have Red as their coach like the Celtics did, so in close games, he said he always knew they were fucked in the finals.

When I was a kid in the 80's, my Dad didn't even bother to watch the finals between the Lakers and Celtics. He had pretty much given up after seeing them lose to them his entire childhood and Red was the GM then and he was sick of seeing Red light a "victory cigar" for the millionth time after beating the Lakers.
Me, being a WVU guy loved Jerry West. How they only won a single championship with that talent is beyond me. Jackson never had that much talent.
Old 01-30-2020, 10:05 PM   #94
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'll always have Laker love for the logo. I know Jeannie was in love with Phil Jackson at the time and Jackson didn't care for him because of Phil's ego bullshit, but they never should have let West go. He was a great GM and player. He should have been a Laker for life.

I can't believe he works for the Clippers. The Lakers should have offered him a blank check to come back and work for them. Now they are probably going to lose in the playoffs to the Clippers because nobody knows how to assemble a team better than the logo... I do thank West for Pau Gasol though for those 2 chips. Then again, who the fuck knew his chubby at the time 7'1" little brother Marc was going to turn out to be that good. I'll tell you who - the great Jerry West.
Old 01-30-2020, 10:13 PM   #95
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll always have Laker love for the logo. I know Jeannie was in love with Phil Jackson at the time and Jackson didn't care for him because of the ego bullshit, but they never should have let him go. He was a great GM and player. I can't believe he works for the Clippers. The Lakers should have offered him a blank check to work come back and work for them. Now they are probably going to lose in the playoffs to the Clippers because nobody knows how to assemble a team better than the logo.
The West NBA logo is iconic. I am shocked that the NBA didn’t change it for the Michael Jordan spread eagle dunk silhouette. Adolf Rupp said West was the toughest kid he coached against. West was a young, skinny kid when they played. Rupp ordered his players to rough him up. They broke his nose. Blood was everywhere. West told his coach to fix his nose he was going back in. He scored 20 in the second half and WVU won.
Old 01-30-2020, 10:39 PM   #96
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

My Dad always swore by West and Baylor. They were done playing before my time on earth, so I didn't see them play, but I would ask him who was better and he always just would say "both because you don't get better than them". He changed his tune when Michael Jordan came along though because as Larry Bird said, God could not have created a more perfect athlete to play basketball (I'm paraphrasing but something along those lines.) It took my Dad a long time to admit that he was witnessing a player even better than Jerry West and Elgin Baylor.

There was no internet back then so I just thought my Dad was full of shit and unable to leave the past. Then I saw them play and they were great. Jordan was just better than anyone who ever played the game.
Old 01-30-2020, 11:15 PM   #97
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The West NBA logo is iconic. I am shocked that the NBA didn’t change it for the Michael Jordan spread eagle dunk silhouette. Adolf Rupp said West was the toughest kid he coached against. West was a young, skinny kid when they played. Rupp ordered his players to rough him up. They broke his nose. Blood was everywhere. West told his coach to fix his nose he was going back in. He scored 20 in the second half and WVU won.

there is a petition now to change the Logo to Kobe. nope. keep West. but if you really want it to be about champions forget West, Kobe and Jordan. there is only one ..

Bill Russell.

Quote:
My Dad always swore by West and Baylor. They were done playing before my time on earth, so I didn't see them play, but I would ask him who was better and he always just would say "both because you don't get better than them". He changed his tune when Michael Jordan came along though because as Larry Bird said, God could not have created a more perfect athlete to play basketball (I'm paraphrasing but something along those lines.) It took my Dad a long time to admit that he was witnessing a player even better than Jerry West and Elgin Baylor.

There was no internet back then so I just thought my Dad was full of shit and unable to leave the past. Then I saw them play and they were great. Jordan was just better than anyone who ever played the game.

not going to bother to dig it up on the interwebs but there is an interview with Jordan after he was retired (both times lol) where the interviewer asked Jordan a question. well part of a question because Jordo cut him off and answered it.

interviewer: if you couldn't take the shot ..

Jordan: Larry Bird.

Jordan didn't even hesitate.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #98
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

One of my fondest sports memories as a kid was when Magic hit the hook shot over McHale and Parish. Bird had a slightly contested corner three for the game winner at the buzzer. I can't remember whether it was Cooper or Worthy who raced out to contest the shot. I assumed the game was over and walked away because I thought there was no way Bird would miss that shot like he did because he had just enough time to gather himself and shoot. 9 out of 10 times he nails that shot. I remember thinking at the time that the Lakers would win the championship when he missed it because he does not miss those shots so it must be their year.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:19 AM   #99
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Not Friendly Fred hated me under his old handle as well. Back when the rules were more relaxed and you didn't have to worry about points, he was just as much of a mental midget as he is now to me. I know who you used to be Frederick. If you are going to be a coward and run away from a handle, at least don't champion the same hookers and tell on yourself, dipshit
You have always been a piss ant idiot.

Additionally, you have a very limited and childish world view. Hookers, tricks, Presidents, CEO's, and even commie faggots like you come in all shapes and sizes, have different levels of intelligence and education, and different levels of trustworthiness.

Just because you are a bad judge of character and got scammed by a pretty face doesn't mean I have been. Of course, girls do like men with money and tend to treat them better, so I can see how a broke ass pussy like you gets brushed off by the non skankish variety of working girl.

You stereotyping all working girls as untrustworthy shows what a closed minded moron you are.

Fuck you.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:25 AM   #100
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ya know, at first i was a bit perplexed fredo jumped on your post like that now i see the two of you are old friends .. of a sort. that link explains it all. a lot of the usual suspects there too. Tara Evans for one, and while i've never seen her there seems to only be two types of opinions about her .. one good and one bad. and let's be honest here rifleman, it's not like she's the first hooktard to lie about her age, an old fav asian amp girl i used to see turned indy Hana has been 24 for 10 years now. lol.

what really made me laugh is fred mentioned Jackie the "Queen". someone i've seen more than a few times back in the day. what made me laugh is one time i was having a session with her at one of amp's and was muff diving her pretty hard and she started to cum .. for real no fake iop this time! she wrapped her legs around the back of my head and put me in a death clinch with her snatch while she was getting off. what she didn't realize is she had me pinned into her bush so deep i literally couldn't take a breath. suddenly i'm being suffocated by her bush! had to reach up with both arms and force her legs open to take a breath. well she was surprised obviously and since she speaks decent english i told her "you were suffocating me!" we both got a laugh out it and continued on with the fucking. i can see it now on the Coroner's report .. "Suffocation by pussy". you could go in far worse ways i guess..

BAHAAA
Jackie was awesome to everybody.

As for Tara, sure she was prettier in her early twenties but what else is new?

Dumb fucks like Lucas couldn't handle a feisty female because of his rampant insecurities, and she was not a shrinking little violet like the Asian stereotype so many guys like. Tara was too smart for Lucas, but that isn't a particularly difficult standard.

She and I got along just fine but I'm pretty quick with my verbal interactions, unlike a stuttering punk ass bitch like Munchmaster, who might be the gay lover of Lucas the faggot.
Old 01-31-2020, 07:36 AM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He only won 11 NBA championships as a coach and two as a player. Only a doofus like you would say he’s overrated. If anything, he’s underrated. Talent can be a good thing, if you know how to handle it. If you can’t, you fail. Who was the Lakers coach who had Wilt, West, Baylor and Goodrich? They only won one.
I didn't say the cocksucking so called Zen master wasn't good...I just say he was overrated. At that level it is all about the talent.

Dynastic longevity is based on talent not the coach at that level.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 07:44 AM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Coaches don't win championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Riley fired Van Gundy and took over coaching the Heat to a title with Wade before Brontard came to Miami. and the so-called Miami dream team only won 2 of their 4 consecutive finals appearances. so was that the fault of Spoelstra as coach? Would Riles have won all four?

Now you're starting to ask the right questions grasshopper.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 08:41 AM   #103
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now you're starting to ask the right questions grasshopper.

still waiting for that list of 20 coaches that didn't win 11 titles .. butt yous are certain could have.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 10:04 AM   #104
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TL; DR Unfriendly Frederick but as long as you are still mad at me that is all that matters to me with your pathetic emotional self

You are in a thread that is mainly about discussing sports. You have made it clear that you don't like sports (you probably love ballet but don't feel bad about that, my daughter does as well). You are participating in this thread only because I hurt your pussy with your current handle and your past handle. And you know what? I love it! You are a pathetic old sissy to me. If I can't make you hate me, I'm doing something wrong. Thank you for the validation that I'm doing something right.

Be sure to get this through your sissy skull though, I don't give a flying fuck about you and I'm not going to jump in any thread because of you but your pathetic falling in love with hookers ass has apparently fallen in love with me over the years. The feeling is not mutual. Stop being a bitch and get over me. I'm sure you've already heard that phrase countless times from hookers because you definitely come across as the stalker type.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:15 AM   #105
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
TL; DR Unfriendly Frederick but as long as you are still mad at me that is all that matters to me with your pathetic emotional self

You are in a thread that is mainly about discussing sports. You have made it clear that you don't like sports (you probably love ballet but don't feel bad about that, my daughter does as well). You are participating in this thread only because I hurt your pussy with your current handle and your past handle. And you know what? I love it! You are a pathetic old sissy to me. If I can't make you hate me, I'm doing something wrong. Thank you for the validation that I'm doing something right.

Be sure to get this through your sissy skull though, I don't give a flying fuck about you and I'm not going to jump in any thread because of you but your pathetic falling in love with hookers ass has apparently fallen in love with me over the years. The feeling is not mutual. Stop being a bitch and get over me. I'm sure you've already heard that phrase countless times from hookers because you definitely come across as the stalker type.
You make me laugh.

Keep sucking cock to support your crack habit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women