Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36492
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #91
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
..."heh" is a powerful thing...
heh
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:00 PM   #92
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinaction View Post
'Some of y'all never turned from boy men. WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies. She never outed you. obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. and wear that raibow flag pride to fullest. And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call your review restaurant.Whoops there some hair in you tooth.

You outed yourself,and everyone knows you add, nothing this except drams. Drama king. Y'all have never passed pass let it go bro.

An attempt at drama that I don't understand. It's another day in Houston.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #93
ObyDATY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Too much to read.

So Wakeup is gay? Are all the TS lovers lined up to suck his bless'd cock?
ObyDATY is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #94
Macy Manning
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77696
My ECCIE Reviews

Has anyone else noticed that when Wakeup wants to avoid a direct question he reverts to slamming whores to deflect attention from himself? I've noticed and this thread is a perfect example.

The OP appears to have a problem with Wakeup, he started this thread, addressed him by "name" and brought up some seemingly legitimate points he wanted addressed, regardless of his not so eloquent delivery. Yet Wakeup wants to act like the dude didn't call him out. He'd rather throw rocks at the girls on the playground.

Come on Wakeup....step up your game. You are becoming too transparent.
Macy Manning is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:51 PM   #95
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll revel in being the first to say this in this thread:

You choose when to get on the wheel, not when you get off.

That being said, carry on.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:38 PM   #96
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

"Whoops there some hair in you tooth."

That's what I m talkin bout baby!!! Booyaa! Mike inaction told u! What ya gotta say now!?Don't mess with the OP cuz he OG!

Oops. I got carried away. I read this post while listening to Lil Wayne. My bad. I have no idea what is going on......... BUT... hair in your tooth can't be a good thing.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:50 AM   #97
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
I'll revel in being the first to say this in this thread:
You choose when to get on the wheel, not when you get off.
No you are not the first one to say, something that makes no sense at all and it's totally irrelevant.
That said, carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
"Whoops there some hair in you tooth."
No that's not a good thing, much like the precious two posts, if ya'll trying to stick up for the OP, you're not doing him any favors coming on here posting gibberish. Ya'll need to quit drinking the local tap water, it ain't doing ya right.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:05 AM   #98
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Point of order: I said first in this thread. Reading is fundamental.

Like I stated before: totally relevant, but lack of information on your part deprives you of that knowledge right now. You don't know everything, hell not even 30% of what's going on. Half these posts are in reference to something you are not even privvy of so don't try and correct me, correct yourself, newb. Next time it would probably be better to ask, instead of assuming.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:29 AM   #99
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Point of order: I said first in this thread. Reading is fundamental.
The "Wheel" statement may have been used in another thread, maybe even before my time, it's still such an abstract statement it makes no sense regardless. You come on the scene with a new handle but we are all aware that you've been here before. Defending yourself in the third person was a neat card trick but you're not really fooling anyone. I'm not trying to correct you or SD, I'm just saying the last two posts were much like the first post. Making no sense and in need of translation. At least you're staying on topic.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:33 AM   #100
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post

Oops. I got carried away. I read this post while listening to Lil Wayne. My bad.
sweet latinas listen to Lil Wayne?

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:27 AM   #101
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
'Some of y'all never turned from boy men. WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies. She never outed you. obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. and wear that raibow flag pride to fullest. And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call your review restaurant.Whoops there some hair in you tooth.

You outed yourself,and everyone knows you add, nothing this except drams. Drama king. Y'all have never passed pass let it go bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy Manning View Post
The OP ... brought up some seemingly legitimate points he wanted addressed,
Honey, there isn't a legitimate point within an AU of that post...you fail...

Hardhat, your armchair psychology amuses me...I said nothing about being the opposite of hate. My disdain is not for whores...it's for stupid people. The fact that most whores fall into that category is not of my doing...but I'll take advantage of it if I feel like it. It just so happens that I feel like fucking with the stupid hooker who outed me AGAIN, and toying with her on her guy handle she uses to post here. This, like all things, I will bore with...and will move on from, until I feel like taking it up again...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:22 AM   #102
mikeinaction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Honey, there isn't a legitimate point within an AU of that post...you fail...

Hardhat, your armchair psychology amuses me...I said nothing about being the opposite of hate. My disdain is not for whores...it's for stupid people. The fact that most whores fall into that category is not of my doing...but I'll take advantage of it if I feel like it. It just so happens that I feel like fucking with the stupid hooker who outed me AGAIN, and toying with her on her guy handle she uses to post here. This, like all things, I will bore with...and will move on from, until I feel like taking it up again...
Once again I spoke with her, she called you fagot, gay, etc in a educated way. Just show the freaking link. I would be mad to if I was outed, but she didn't. Out you point blank. It just turns out what she called you was your name and once again you outed yourself. How would she know your name ?Y'all have never met. Hmmmmm
mikeinaction is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:30 AM   #103
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

like I said...some know a lot of things....way more than the idiot even suspects.....ijs
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:39 AM   #104
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Once again I spoke with her, she called you fagot, gay, etc in a educated way. Just show the freaking link. I would be mad to if I was outed, but she didn't. Out you point blank. It just turns out what she called you was your name and once again you outed yourself. How would she know your name ?Y'all have never met. Hmmmmm
A remarkably obtuse post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
like I said...some know a lot of things....way more than the idiot even suspects.....ijs
So, what's your point, snl?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:57 AM   #105
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Just show the freaking link.
If you're so absolutely positive that the link isn't outing me, then why don't you post the link yourself?

C'mon...prove your point in the only possible way you can...post the link, and see if the moderators think it's outing or not.

You know it's outing...and that's why you won't post the link yourself...so go hide somewhere till this all blows over...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women