Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #91
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
I'd rather be entertained by a nice juicy pretty pink pussy than all this endless silly bs drama by probably the same few clowns using multiple handles.....ijs
BINGO! Right on brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Since I don't have that link I find this thread just as confusing and useless as the pseudo pimping thread.
Don't worry, I'm sure OSD is running as fast as he can to PM you the link right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
Has no one yet realized that this goes on, and has gone on over the past several years? Guys trying to make a name for themselves as the best whore mongers around. GP was once a leader of most of the degenerates on here, no since he is an authority figure, in a broad sense of the word, he is a target. You guys really need to get your act straight. Its always the same people that create and add to the drama. Look at every drama thread and you will always see the same posters... amazing isn't it?
This drama is soo simple. XY broke the rules, numerous trimes and was banned. SSDD Same as jonballs, same as normal bob, same as anyone else that has ever been banned. Suck it up and deal with it. The really funny part is, the guys that are most upset and bitching about outing and the fake insinuations of Rape, have all done it before to other members, or have participated in helping one of their favorite ladies do it. The outing, these are the same guys looking up every members information the most they can. Then they will send letters, call your house, try to freind you on facebook, show pics of your family to other members. This all using information that they get from one of thier favorite ladies who gives them your screening information. ya this is all done so remember, you have no freinds on a hooker board., and my advice, dont look for any. IT happens daily. Dont kid yourself. Take it for what it is. you can tell from posts who's responses you can trust and whose you can not. most of the ignorant posters on here haven't had a date since 1975 with a street walker... look at their reviews. Anonymity is the worst part of the internet, this site is no different. Hiding in the shadows of it here, somehow makes these degenerates,( and believe me if only you knew the real stories of people on here, your skin would crawl) think that they have Carte Blanche to say whatever they wish in any manner they choose. again, acting like ignorant middle schoolers that just found out the word fart is in the dictionary.
yup!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #92
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Awesome update XY
thanks again for your time as I was doing my driveway.
I will read with care in a bit.

ok Two pimps or PPers in Upset NY but not in ROC. Yet ROC dos seem to have one even if XY dos not know about it. Well one that XY told about dos not need to be named LOL.

Ok so as many know I started in hooker bars in ROC where only one is left. As it went from great to it now sad state as others got closed. Indys left on the most part. Pimped moved in. Along with PP type. Watching the pimps and and the PP. Guys all the providers will give their ROS report if pimped. PP mmm about 1/4. Pimped a cell phone maybe on as your talking with his on voice out mute hearing all you said to her. PP or help not as much. Try and remember all you have said during screening, just before, during and after. All of the pimps, few of the PP'er or helpers have it now also now. Remember we be talking VP.

crap the only thing I ever got. Was dude fucked up where the hotel was. Or is downtown ROC at the airport in Gates LOL. not a big problem.

Also guys think of XY's reviews of a few in the past. And he is saying some are more risk than others.

Yup, I rather XY was not banned. So he and I can can keep a better eye on each other. Think about it, if I ever got more into it than I am. XY would be all over that shit. And that would keep me in check. Payback is a bitch.

well time to reread.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #93
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

yup rereading AWESOME
thanks XY for that update.

quoting myself
Quote:
I learn the most from who I do not always agree with
maybe I need to put that part in red also
Old 12-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #94
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
Has no one yet realized that this goes on, and has gone on over the past several years? Guys trying to make a name for themselves as the best whore mongers around. GP was once a leader of most of the degenerates on here, no since he is an authority figure, in a broad sense of the word, he is a target. You guys really need to get your act straight. Its always the same people that create and add to the drama. Look at every drama thread and you will always see the same posters... amazing isn't it?
This drama is soo simple. XY broke the rules, numerous trimes and was banned. SSDD Same as jonballs, same as normal bob, same as anyone else that has ever been banned. Suck it up and deal with it. The really funny part is, the guys that are most upset and bitching about outing and the fake insinuations of Rape, have all done it before to other members, or have participated in helping one of their favorite ladies do it. The outing, these are the same guys looking up every members information the most they can. Then they will send letters, call your house, try to freind you on facebook, show pics of your family to other members. This all using information that they get from one of thier favorite ladies who gives them your screening information. ya this is all done so remember, you have no freinds on a hooker board., and my advice, dont look for any. IT happens daily. Dont kid yourself. Take it for what it is. you can tell from posts who's responses you can trust and whose you can not. most of the ignorant posters on here haven't had a date since 1975 with a street walker... look at their reviews. Anonymity is the worst part of the internet, this site is no different. Hiding in the shadows of it here, somehow makes these degenerates,( and believe me if only you knew the real stories of people on here, your skin would crawl) think that they have Carte Blanche to say whatever they wish in any manner they choose. again, acting like ignorant middle schoolers that just found out the word fart is in the dictionary.

mmmmm thanks
Old 12-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #95
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

My I hope last request of XY and his link.
but hope he updates anything more he can think of

I really do think the link needs small block out of two things in the text part.
see admins are only killing me on that small bit of outing.
one would think just a first name not a big deal. But it is to the owners and admins
Also the part starting each text area.

Then if 300 handles posts your link again. Local mod would have less ammo to delete the link.
Ban the handle yes. delete the link, well worth a try. As that is the killer for the admins mmmmmm so far.

Oh and I see another update
Old 12-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #96
Guest050314-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
because in the past a male member was screening for jollies.
And currently another male member maybe pimping for real.
and seems a mod or two where/are getting buttered all along the way
hiding it till it know longer works for them
then ban the fucker
and others that may know
I've definately gained some respect for you today osd.
Guest050314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #97
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso
I'd rather be entertained by a nice juicy pretty pink pussy than all this endless silly bs drama by probably the same few clowns using multiple handles.....ijs
BINGO! Right on brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Since I don't have that link I find this thread just as confusing and useless as the pseudo pimping thread.
Don't worry, I'm sure OSD is running as fast as he can to PM you the link right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert
yup!
Quote:
Misdirection is a form of deception in which the attention of an audience is focused on one thing in order to distract its attention from another.

And is so easy on a SHMB as some like yourself XY, will do anything wise or not to get that next pussy fix. As you spoke about some providers that are VP are more risk than others. The Hell with safety, all many want to hear. What gets them into that next pussy. Then think they are safer as it has that VP label. To some guys, that higher risk with one, just may be a good selling point.

I take my risks as you do yours XY. But don't you find it funny when you know the risk dealing with a given VP gal. Then some guy/s point out VP is safer and you check their reviews. They be seeing the very same ones that are more risk for the very thing they think they are safer from. Then the guys that did get nailed by a VP will not speak up as fear of being labeled by other VP as a bad actor.

in edit done

sorry I just had to look at the review list of a few that cry safety from this or that the most and and they saw
I needed a
Old 12-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #98
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm glad XY is just a "booking assistant." If XY was a pimp I'd be worried about him popping a Cap in my ass. Sorry to put my two cents in osd. You've been having a very riveting conversation with yourself. Carry on.
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #99
Boogyman
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I'm usually relatively adept at pulling meaning from context but what is "PP" or "PP'er"? Also "SHMB"? If spelling that out gets you banned then never mind.
Boogyman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #100
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000 View Post
I've definately gained some respect for you today osd.
Well I feel as I am being used by XY now.
Just as I felt was used by some mods to be rid of him.
When his game became to risky for them to deal with.
And they jump to the next pussy train of flavor of the month
becoming like the guy that they got rid of
what ever gets them buttered for less bread.

So how is it some get all buttered up and can break more rules
than you are getting pointed for.

guys get banned for more than one handle
as maybe a mod asked for a freebee from a VP to fix her IP problem
and or the male handle problem

XY got nail one of the times for giving out ROS, ML and private.
when it looks as a mod may have done the same
then some get pointed for disrespect getting the line disrespect one you disrespect all
when clearly some more worthy of than others

ban one to make it easier for another to play PP

I try and be open with my line of BS.
am I part of screening NO
I do drive for a few
I do not have BCD with all I have done odd jobs for. like driving
I do not even have BCD with all I have had some my time with most the time.
many times I enjoyed the time with more than the paid my time
(mmmmmm where the provider that told me before the two above lines is BS. That no hobbyist can see a provider. And not do her )
well I'm clearly not a hobbyist
in fact errrrrrrr crap I can not say that yet rules ya know
WTF
Old 12-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #101
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
I'm usually relatively adept at pulling meaning from context but what is "PP" or "PP'er"? Also "SHMB"? If spelling that out gets you banned then never mind.
stupid hooker message board
and the Pseudo Pimping threads
Old 12-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #102
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
I'm glad XY is just a "booking assistant." If XY was a pimp I'd be worried about him popping a Cap in my ass. Sorry to put my two cents in osd. You've been having a very riveting conversation with yourself. Carry on.
"was" per XY, true or not is up to you

to myself mmmmmm only looks that way

you may have missed when I still hand PA and XY was still on
he posted in private and I replied at high risk in the open
and it looked that way to all that did not have PA
The risk was open reply post yet not give away his private post

something I wish many got better at relying to ROS in reviews. or post in private
but I did not mind getting nailed for Flump Flump Flump
to other guys, it could be a killer of a deal to end ever seeing again
see Sticky: PRIVATE ( 1 2 3)
Old 12-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #103
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I take my risks as you do yours XY. But don't you find it funny when you know the risk dealing with a given VP gal. Then some guy/s point out VP is safer and you check their reviews. They be seeing the very same ones that are more risk for the very thing they think they are safer from. Then the guys that did get nailed by a VP will not speak up as fear of being labeled by other VP as a bad actor.
There's risks involved whether VP or BP. That's a simple fact of life. Of all the gals XY mentions in his link it only seems 2 are a headache. Can't throw all VP's under the bus because of a few bad eggs. Just like you can't throw all BP's under the bus because one has a guy hiding in the bathroom. Sometimes it comes down to picking your poison in this hobby. I've never been nailed by a VP. Or a BP either. If that ever does happen everyone here will know about it. Screw that crap.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #104
Joe Maama
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I read this entire thread and found it entertaining, but a bit hard to follow. I was then fortunate enough to receive the link to the tome written by XY.
A re reading of the entire thread after reading the repentant XY's words proved to be quite enlightening.
Much of it is fascinating, but even more interesting is that it appears to be a most truthful account.
My advice is to find it, read it and draw your own conclusions.
Joe Maama is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #105
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

someone pm the link so I can read.
My focus is on pussy and what we share and learn.
I like gp, never had issues with him, some of the guys that were banned I think should be brought back after a short ban give them a little leash.
xy always posted good reviews and had good info and intell in there to gain.

He had some issues with how he looks at women and how he treats them but that's his right.
lets get back to pussy
Guest042416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women