Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36107
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 01:35 PM   #91
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post
What we do have is one known shit stirrer who loves to escalate trouble and you know who you are ..
Is it I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Honestly, I think the 'dearhunter' handle is nothing more than St.C's troll account. I can't prove it, you can't disprove it but that's exactly what it seems like.
Nope, but Wakeup is dh's troll account.

Quote:
Did I know Doc posted a troll thread? No I did not. I did not have a clue what happened on the Texas boards and now that I do know, I still don't care as it has nothing to do with us here. All any of us here knew was he came across as a friendly guy. He didn't shit here so I had no reason to condemn him.
Let's hope RL won't be as susceptible to flattery in the future.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:46 PM   #92
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Heh
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:29 PM   #93
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

No CB , I wasn't referring to you .I've never participated in any threads that you have or read anything you've posted .If I have I sure don't remember at least . Since you asked the question I'm sure you could answer it better than me .Are you a known shit stirrer < grin > ? Hell , I have no clue and I ain't about to start reading your activity .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:42 PM   #94
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Jj didn't nail anything, he is just your minion repeating what you say. Remember the movie "A Christmas Story"? He reminds me of Scut Farkus' sidekick Grover Dill.

Dh, now that you are talking rational, I want to address this. In my opinion, I was following the rules as I have read them. You disagreed, fair enough but you wouldn't talk, just ranting and accusing me of things I did not do and did not intend to happen. I walked out of this thread because there was no reasoning with you and certainly not with your cheerleaders disrupting and parroting you.

I've read St.C's guidelines and still continue to read them and I stand by what I did. If I am wrong, fine correct me but I justfied my actions with the rules in place, you haven't done the same. I get accused of things by you, can't reason with you but I'm expected to follow the rules. I don't call members "fucktards", "stupid whores" and such because it is in the rules we don't name call. Then your followers shit on everything in here and you're ok with them attacking. That says more about you that it does me. Honestly, I think the 'dearhunter' handle is nothing more than St.C's troll account. I can't prove it, you can't disprove it but that's exactly what it seems like.

And yeah, I love the idea of letting discussions develop even if they go astray. If it goes to far, according to the rules, we can step in and even close if we have to and no, I don't like doing that unless I have to. Did I know Doc posted a troll thread? No I did not. I did not have a clue what happened on the Texas boards and now that I do know, I still don't care as it has nothing to do with us here. All any of us here knew was he came across as a friendly guy. He didn't shit here so I had no reason to condemn him. Don't you think a simple PM to me would have been better? All we have in this thread is garbage, namecalling and unnecessary rudeness. How does this benefit anyone and make this a better place? I get it that you were baiting me but I chose not to respond in kind because it was only going to lead to more drama that does nothing but hurt people.

One thing I will say is I'm proud of the MS regulars for not biting on this thread and giving in to the drama. They are good people and I'm glad to be associated with them.
Ok, me being St.C's troll account is pretty good and closer to the truth than one might thinck. I serve a purpose.

You see violations that do not exist. Me using "modtard, fucktard, hooktard" and the like is acceptable to who matters. Therefore, it is acceptable to you. You don't have to like it. But, you do have to accept it. It is why your little tantrum about me deserving points was so impotent.

You went after retards who followed Duckface into this threAD. He made this thread about him in his first post. Thus, comments about him are on topic.

The simple truth is that you and Lea went after them. Because, they brought drama to Mississippi. The fact that Duckhead brought the drama blew right past you as you kissed his.....hand.

But, the fact that Dicdic brought the drama to you is also immaterial. Under the guidelines he is allowed to post what he posted. Just as others are allowed to respond.

What did happen that you seem perfectly willing to double down on is, you want to police drama in the Mississippi. Drama is not a violation of the guidelines....and where did you get this idiotic idea that drama hurts people on a SHMB?

Maybe the retards of Mississippi don't participate because they are "good people" as you say. Maybe some of them don't participate in the drama. Because, the are intimidated by a modtard and an admintard who dares them to "test" her.
Maybe they have been corralled so long, they thinck like sheep.

Any rudeness in this threAD has been proven to be quite neccessary.

If Duckdoc wants to come into Mississippi and start drama, he can. Because, it is not a violation.

If retards follow him and turn it on him, they can. Because, it is not a violation.

If you get nothing else from all of this, get what I am about to tell you now.......

Dallas, Houston and Austin are not enforcing the guidelines incorrectly and you are doing it right. Dallas, Houston and Austin are doing it right. If you are doing it differently, you are doing it wrong.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:51 PM   #95
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

At least now we've got a dialog going. I had to answer in the quoted part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Ok, me being St.C's troll account is pretty good and closer to the truth than one might thinck. I serve a purpose.

I've seen where you've said that you a serve a purpose before, didn't elaborate on it so I wasn't going to ask.

You see violations that do not exist. Me using "modtard, fucktard, hooktard" and the like is acceptable to who matters. Therefore, it is acceptable to you. You don't have to like it. But, you do have to accept it. It is why your little tantrum about me deserving points was so impotent.

I was being sarcastic about the points, just making a point and showing the rules of what I thought I was supposed to go by.

You went after retards who followed Duckface into this threAD. He made this thread about him in his first post. Thus, comments about him are on topic.

The simple truth is that you and Lea went after them. Because, they brought drama to Mississippi. The fact that Duckhead brought the drama blew right past you as you kissed his.....hand.

But, the fact that Dicdic brought the drama to you is also immaterial. Under the guidelines he is allowed to post what he posted. Just as others are allowed to respond.

Once again, I did not know that it was a troll thread, I don't keep up with what happens elsewhere.

What did happen that you seem perfectly willing to double down on is, you want to police drama in the Mississippi. Drama is not a violation of the guidelines....and where did you get this idiotic idea that drama hurts people on a SHMB?

No, I'm not policing drama. It was a thread hijack, I honestly thought that's what I'm supposed to do. And where did I get the idea it hurts people? From the members. And I've seen other boards lose their membership because the fighting got so bad. I used to be on one of the largest football boards and yeah plenty of heated arguments happened there and everything was fine until it got personal. It started on particular team's board, spread to others and it killed the entire site. One moderator started all that when she kept talking down to the group that she was in charge over. That is the simple explanation, there's more details and if you would ever like to hear the whole story, please contact me. So I've seen it kill entire sites and it concerns me.

And what is "SHMB"? I haven't figured that one out.

Maybe the retards of Mississippi don't participate because they are "good people" as you say. Maybe some of them don't participate in the drama. Because, the are intimidated by a modtard and an admintard who dares them to "test" her.

"Retards"? Really? I know you serve a purpose but you damn sure aren't part of the Hospitality Committee. I simply don't get this whole namecalling crap. It comes across bitter, condesending and just flat out hateful.

If Duckdoc wants come into Mississippi and start drama, he can. Because, it is not a violation.

If retards follow him and turn it on him, they can. Because, it is not a violation.

If you get nothing else from all of this, get what I am about to tell you now.......

Dallas, Houston and Austin are not enforcing the guidelines incorrectly and you are doing it right. Dallas, Houston and Austin are doing it right. If you are doing it differently, you are doing it wrong.

Then please answer one question for me so I will know and I'm serious. What,if anything, defines a thread hijacking? This is the root of the clash between us. Again, I wasn't going after the drama, that's a byproduct, I was going after what I considered a hijacking.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:00 PM   #96
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

SHMB stands for Silly Hooker Message Board. I believe the late Father Wayward - may that murdering rat bastard rest in peace - came up with that term.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:01 PM   #97
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

Yeah, I knew all of this was coming......
The comment about me liking being policed, the name calling and the flock of people coming to the board to feed the fire. I remember a similar thread that happened a year or so ago over in the Panhandle (not trying to throw you Panhandle folks under the bus). Like this one, that thread also outlived it's purpose. It's abundantly clear that this group of people takes themselves very seriously and have an inflated sense of purpose.
For this reason, and this reason alone, this is my last post in this thread. I will no longer contribute to the longevity of it for it has definitely outlived it's purpose. I want to be clear that I am not bowing out of this because I am scared of our moderators or scared of .....whatever position DH holds. This is a freaking message board.... not my life. What is there to be scared of, getting points or being excommunicated??? I am also not bowing out because I am retarded,as mentioned by our distinguished visitor. I was unaware that the people of the Mississippi board were considered retarded due to the fact that we try to keep our discussions civil and possibly even somewhat respectful. I'm simply doing it because if we quit feeding the thread......it will eventually die and fall further and further into the abyss.
Let me take this opportunity to again thank RL and Leah for the job that they are trying to do (they do it well). Now that DH has informed us all of his VIP status on this board, I'm sure that we can expect his continued vigilance moving forward. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but he is kind of a big deal. Don't believe me, just ask him!
Let's just continue to do our thing: stay in our lane, be civil to one another, refrain from name calling, abide by the rules, exchange information to better the hobby in our own backyards and hope that it will become so damn boring for those that like the drama that we don't have to hear from them again.

I'm out!
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #98
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
SHMB stands for Silly Hooker Message Board. I believe the late Father Wayward - may that murdering rat bastard rest in peace - came up with that term.
Thanks. I had the 'Message Board' part but the SH threw me.

Hue, you are absolutely right about letting it die. I wouldn't post in here except I did ask questions and Chicagoboy answered one, just want to thank him for that. And I've asked DH a question also. Don't know if he'll return or not but if he does, I'll thank him for answering if he does.

And you're also right about we can still conduct ourselves in a civil manner here, sounds like a great plan.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #99
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
We aren't policed here at all .
Yes you are. If a modtard is closing threads because they go off topic that is being policed. A modtard setting his own guidelines for your forum is being policed.

Quote:
I walked out of this thread because there was no reasoning with you and certainly not with your cheerleaders disrupting and parroting you.

I've read St.C's guidelines and still continue to read them and I stand by what I did. If I am wrong, fine correct me but I justfied my actions with the rules in place, you haven't done the same. I get accused of things by you, can't reason with you but I'm expected to follow the rules. I don't call members "fucktards", "stupid whores" and such because it is in the rules we don't name call. Then your followers shit on everything in here and you're ok with them attacking. That says more about you that it does me. Honestly, I think the 'dearhunter' handle is nothing more than St.C's troll account. I can't prove it, you can't disprove it but that's exactly what it seems like.

And yeah, I love the idea of letting discussions develop even if they go astray. If it goes to far, according to the rules, we can step in and even close if we have to and no, I don't like doing that unless I have to. Did I know Doc posted a troll thread? No I did not. I did not have a clue what happened on the Texas boards and now that I do know, I still don't care as it has nothing to do with us here. All any of us here knew was he came across as a friendly guy. He didn't shit here so I had no reason to condemn him. Don't you think a simple PM to me would have been better? All we have in this thread is garbage, namecalling and unnecessary rudeness. How does this benefit anyone and make this a better place? I get it that you were baiting me but I chose not to respond in kind because it was only going to lead to more drama that does nothing but hurt people.
My, you are a sensitive soul. I am no one's cheerleader ... I only cheer for taint. All I am is one of many voices in the Padre's decaying cranium. If you thought dh was St C's trolling handle wouldn't the prudent thing to do is contact St C, or some admintards, for guidance? You could not see that this was/is a trolling thread? Fucktard is not name calling or unnecessarily rude ... fucktards are what we all are ... Do a search and look who posted the term modtard in open forum the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post

Since I am only a voice in Wayward's rotting head I can attest that Wayward came up with SHMB.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:34 PM   #100
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:

Maybe and most likely we Mississippians are above the simpleminded and dismiss and could careless what fools may say. I think many of us have bigger concerns regarding everyday life to think we are being ruled or overruled by mods on a hooker board.

As for the view of rudeness being necessary...one must be quite delusional to have this thought. this is a website based on fantasy and everything is not real. I suggest seeing a mental health provider for further evaluation and possible treatment.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #101
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter

Then please answer one question for me so I will know and I'm serious. What,if anything, defines a thread hijacking? This is the root of the clash between us. Again, I wasn't going after the drama, that's a byproduct, I was going after what I considered a hijacking.

me good at hijacking
if I try and do pull it off, can I get a freebie no points? Just a Warning on my infraction page for a keep sake?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:53 PM   #102
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

I was never fooled by Doc's post , it actually made me want to puke to read it . But it does look like it got hijacked off topic sort of . .
I thinck the Op was talking about the MS board Boomer so I for one don't see a Hi-jack

Quote:

Jj has no clue , he is the type that roams around getting into drama and inciting it to escalate .
heh....... I don't roam around looking for Drama I just call it like I see it

Quote:
Jj didn't nail anything, he is just your minion repeating what you say. Remember the movie "A Christmas Story"? He reminds me of Scut Farkus' sidekick Grover Dill..
Damn and all this time I thought you liked me RL I even took up for you !

But if you think a just repeat what dh says you are wrong ! I was on the MS board a few mouth backs and you called me down and I had not broke a GL. so WTF

Should have you sent me a PM ?????? since you dare not say anything to the Powers to be here in old Miss on the open board ??

and on the lighter note I nail everything that's not nailed down.....Js..... Just ask the Gals
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:08 PM   #103
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Damn, you retards have been sheep for so long you don't even know how to stand up to me in your misguided view that I rattle your guilded cage.

RL, you said "drama that does nothing but hurt people". So yeah, you said it.

As to your concern about drama, the day the owner of this board needs guidance from a modtard in his Mississippi forum regarding the level of drama allowed on his board, he knows where to find you.

I have never been accused of coming across gentle. What you advocate is soft tyranny. Tyranny in a velvet glove is still tyranny. There was a time when there were quite a few modtards here who treated their area forums as private little fiefdoms. They have been rooted out or they have gone to ground.

I will get to a computer and break down the OP's post for you.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:17 PM   #104
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

As a retired moderator, I am disgusted with this thread and am glad I am no longer a moderator. Road Lizard took over for me, and I believe he is doing an excellent job. ECCIE is a great place to meet interesting women, and I enjoy meeting them. Sadly, there are some who have reasons I can't even fathom who want to be on here.

Mississippi folks - just stop responding to this BS. With time the cowpokers will go back to TesASS and leave the people on this board alone.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #105
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I will get to a computer and break down the OP's post for you.
Save your time and don't. Will just show how misguided you are. Tyranny on a hooker board haha, you crack me up.
Moonchild is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women