Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2014, 03:18 AM   #91
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think he may be back at the farm, EXNer.

it's not been too terribly stupid around here for a few days now.
The Idiot Family is attending their annual Family Reunion at Fort Sumter.

Rumor has it the Patriarch of the Idiot Family is getting too old and too feeble to make the drive. However LexiLiar was recently given a old Lexus that has been modified into a pick up truck. It's a jewel that is sportin' a brand spankin' new Re-Elect Strom Thurmond bumper sticker and of course the ever present Confederate Flag.

Indeed, it's the only one of its kind.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:56 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
It is bad enough you are a Cock Whisperer and tranny fuckee.

But you are so obsessed with "Yankee".

Get over it, IBLying. The South lost. Thank God.
Keep choking on that refreshing Dixie Land air you're breathing, you pathetic and exiled Yankee cretin who had to move to Texas to find a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think he may be back at the farm, EXNer.

it's not been too terribly stupid around here for a few days now.

You're too stupid to recognize how stupid you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The Idiot Family is attending their annual Family Reunion at Fort Sumter.

Rumor has it the Patriarch of the Idiot Family is getting too old and too feeble to make the drive. However LexiLiar was recently given a old Lexus that has been modified into a pick up truck. It's a jewel that is sportin' a brand spankin' new Re-Elect Strom Thurmond bumper sticker and of course the ever present Confederate Flag.

Indeed, it's the only one of its kind.
Now the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM and the dumbfuck Yankee retard living in exile can start their reach-a-round party -- BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat arrived with the dumbfuck Yankee's *Jiffylube*.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:46 PM   #93
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Oh well, for a few hours there was a glimpse of hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep choking on that refreshing Dixie Land air you're breathing, you pathetic and exiled Yankee cretin who had to move to Texas to find a job.

You're too stupid to recognize how stupid you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Now the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM and the dumbfuck Yankee retard living in exile can start their reach-a-round party -- BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat arrived with the dumbfuck Yankee's *Jiffylube*.
Oh well, for a few hours there was a glimpse of hope.

And then IB came back from his all too short vacation. But while he was gone I noticed there was just a bit less hostility here, and noticeably less stupidity. It may have been a statistical anomaly, but I doubt it.

So now we see that in a mere couple days off IB has tried to reinvent himself as a musician. A bad one, but nonetheless someone who has all the makings of a bad rap artist. Use the same melody over and over, some bad lyrics tweaked a small amount from song to song. No redeeming social value but lots of foul language just for the sake of shock value. Yep, that about describes him.

But you really need a new handle. What kind of rap artist is known as ‘IBHankering”? No, that will never do. You could go into your past and use IBCondomMan. That has some street cred. Or maybe something that rings true with the current news world. “The Anti-Sterling”, or “The K-Street Posse” and let people guess whether K-Street is where your crib is or it has some other more sinister meaning. Personally “IBPottyMouth” seems apropos but not really hip enough.

Maybe someone who is far more tech savvy than I am will start a poll on the topic. Inquiering minds want to know.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:17 AM   #94
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Refreshing air? You must not be referring to Dallas, shit head. We are in the top ten for high ozone levels.

Of course, since you typically have your face jammed into some tranny's ass crack, I'm sure that Dixie air smells refreshing by comparison.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:06 AM   #95
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Of course, since you typically have your face jammed into some tranny's ass crack, I'm sure that Dixie air smells refreshing by comparison.
Classic!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:30 AM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Refreshing air? You must not be referring to Dallas, shit head. We are in the top ten for high ozone levels.

Dixie air -- absent retarded Yankee miscreants like you, who pollute it, you dick-licking Yankee mick, is sweeter than anything you'll find in your beloved New York City from which your ignorant ass is exiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Classic!
Didn't the dick-licking Yankee mick send you to the store for some more*Jiffylube*, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Oh well, for a few hours there was a glimpse of hope.

And then IB came back from his all too short vacation. But while he was gone I noticed there was just a bit less hostility here, and noticeably less stupidity. It may have been a statistical anomaly, but I doubt it.

So now we see that in a mere couple days off IB has tried to reinvent himself as a musician. A bad one, but nonetheless someone who has all the makings of a bad rap artist. Use the same melody over and over, some bad lyrics tweaked a small amount from song to song. No redeeming social value but lots of foul language just for the sake of shock value. Yep, that about describes him.

But you really need a new handle. What kind of rap artist is known as ‘IBHankering”? No, that will never do. You could go into your past and use IBCondomMan. That has some street cred. Or maybe something that rings true with the current news world. “The Anti-Sterling”, or “The K-Street Posse” and let people guess whether K-Street is where your crib is or it has some other more sinister meaning. Personally “IBPottyMouth” seems apropos but not really hip enough.

Maybe someone who is far more tech savvy than I am will start a poll on the topic. Inquiering minds want to know.
Yet more wayward and rambling delusions from Old-Twerp as Old-Twerp joins with the dick-licking Yankee mick and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat for another lib-retarded circle jerk. BTW, jackass, you're too damn stupid to determine who it was that wasn't posting moronic remarks about "trannies, which, by your own ignorant standards, you must obviously believe to be polite, intellectual discourse, Old-Twerp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #97
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Dixie air -- absent retarded Yankee miscreants like you, who pollute it, you dick-licking Yankee mick, is sweeter than anything you'll find in your beloved New York City from which your ignorant ass is exiled.
Quote:

Dixie? It's kind of like the Holy Roman Empire. No such place exists anymore, turd breath. Yipee!

I live in Texas, not the Old South, you Cock Whisperer.

BTW, did you think up those retarded song lyrics? Or did you help from IFFY?

"Mourns" and "born" don't rhyme, simpleton.

And there are too many syllables in the "Exiled .... born" line. You have zero rhythm, Confederate twat.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #98
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default NEW EVIDENCE IS COMING TO LIGHT!

When you spend five minutes (way too much on a daily basis, but guilty) reading through IBIdiot's projectile posts, NONE of his fucking "pet names" for fellow posters make sense.

Or do they?

I'd love to know why he calls Big Tex "BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat" for example. IBIdiot, if you were to call someone that name on a school yard the other kids would laugh their asses off ... at YOU!

Ten syllables of pure gibberish.

But it's kinda fun imagining the kind of grown person would stand in a corner and scream out a name like that over and over and over and over and over.

Then there's his pet name for me: "lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM"

That's not a name Corpy, it's punchline from a Monty Python sketch. The end sounds like professional designations, something about which you obviously haven't a clue, and refers to another made up language for which there is no basis other than a Broadway musical.

Then there's his incessant use of the "insult" YANKEE! The only people who really spit that word in such disgust anymore are ... Red Sox fans.

Let's see ... from this, we can deduce that he's obsessed with BUTTS (we knew that), feels as though he has to add professional letters to the end of his insults and is driven insane by the thought of YANKEES. We know he also has a problem with people of Irish descent because of his constant use of the ethnic slur "mick."

GUESS WHAT, FOLKS. WE HAD IT ALL WRONG!

IBIDIOT IS REALLY A SELF-LOATHING HOMO FROM BOSTON!

No wonder he can't get no real pussy. Even the paid kind. From a woman. He isn't interested.

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #99
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Dixie? It's kind of like the Holy Roman Empire. No such place exists anymore, turd breath. Yipee!

You have zero rhythm, Confederate twat.

Sounds like you need to hear it from the King...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyvTV5OJ5E
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:43 AM   #100
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

I actually just read this somewhere online a day or so ago. Wish I would've copied the link. I'm a believer in the climate change issue; I was astonished to learn the metroplex was listed as one of the worst places in as far as ozone levels are concerned.

Quote:

Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #101
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Is that supposed to convince me of anything? It just reinforces that the old Elvis was a parody of the young Elvis.

And I would never trust anything a singer says just because they are (or in this case were) a decent (not great) singer.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #102
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

I see that you're resorting to photoshop again.

Poor IB

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:41 PM   #103
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft! View Post
I actually just read this somewhere online a day or so ago. Wish I would've copied the link. I'm a believer in the climate change issue; I was astonished to learn the metroplex was listed as one of the worst places in as far as ozone levels are concerned.
Andrew Sullivan linked to it:

http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2014/...breathing-easy/

The map:

Six cities are in California.

Then there is Vegas.

Two cities are in "Dixie" (DFW and Houston).

The 10th area is borderline "Dixie" (DC-Arlington-Baltimore).

New York? Not on the list. The air is too "pure" and "sweet".

The common factor is pretty obvious. The older, denser, northern cities with mass transit have cleaner air.

The newer cites (Dallas, Houston, Vegas, SoCal) that are car dependent have higher ozone and particulate matter.

That doesn't speak well of "Dixie" air.

Old 05-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #104
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

It's kind of amusing they did not have a close up of the black singers during the singing of "Dixie".

Heh.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #105
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Is that supposed to convince me of anything?

Nope... take it for what it is... a moving song about a moving time and place sung with feeling by a memphis boy who moved a lot of folks when he performed... it's your loss if you can't be moved anymore...

Quote:
It's kind of amusing they did not have a close up of the black singers during the singing of "Dixie".

WTF are you babbling about? Is the guy on the flute at 2:50 not black enough for you? I care more about his music...

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women