Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 01:02 PM   #91
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Oh ok. Great to have aboard Hun. I would offer you a seat but my big fat black bouncer takes 2 seats and I have no more seats left to offer you

Oh you a grammar police now too, besides being Wakeup's mod assistant?
Man I did not know you possessed these many talents and could multi-task like this. Pretty impressive I must say.

Are you gonna point me for my grammar errors too?

Idk how chicaboy is gonna feel about you trying to take his position though....
I don't know either. Although it's very straining to have to decipher what you were saying amongst all the insults and poor grammar.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:03 PM   #92
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
I hope Gina gets wind of dude's shenanigans and boot him off p411
What "shenanigans" are those?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:15 PM   #93
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
What "shenanigans" are those?
Just one idea, since you seem not to be the sharpest knife in the cabinet, (or whatever how that saying goes) possible multi accounts/handles which raises huge Red flags concerning safety and stability on this man's behavior/actions.

Not to mention that would also be breaking the rules on P411.

Just to give you an example...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:17 PM   #94
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Are you gonna point me for my grammar errors too?

Idk how chicaboy is gonna feel about you trying to take his position though....
He would need to cite himself for this sentence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
And I will continue to still be here.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:19 PM   #95
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

All the mods who matter are enjoying the Memorial weekend
They will clear this up as soon as they come back
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:23 PM   #96
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't know either. Although it's very straining to have to decipher what you were saying amongst all the insults and poor grammar.
Well Hun, I guess is a good thing that, this is a fucking hooker board and not an online grammar class.

You know, I might not be the the most grammatically correct person but I think that I do pretty good for someone who learned English in less than 2 years. And I'm pretty proud of that, and I can get away with the excuse the English isn't my first language.

What would be the excuse of a grown ass man, whose English is his native language, and still is incapable of expressing himself and writing properly in his own damn language?
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:26 PM   #97
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
All the mods who matter are enjoying the Memorial weekend
Are you saying that Wakeup and his new mod assistant's opinion don't matter?

But yes as always you are right, and this will get straighten out.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:47 PM   #98
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
While we wait, go start a poll......

......to see how many shits were given.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:48 PM   #99
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your insults do nothing for you.
well......not sure about *that*
Old 05-29-2016, 01:50 PM   #100
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ok who am I talking to right now?GS or the Queen bee?I can't tell anymore

That's quite the complement actually.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #101
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well Hun, I guess is a good thing that, this is a fucking hooker board and not an online grammar class.

You know, I might not be the the most grammatically correct person but I think that I do pretty good for someone who learned English in less than 2 years. And I'm pretty proud of that, and I can get away with the excuse the English isn't my first language.

What would be the excuse of a grown ass man, whose English is his native language, and still is incapable of expressing himself and writing properly in his own damn language?
Well, I for one wish you would go back to wherever your native tongue is from, but I don't think I am that lucky. Haha.

Point out what you are referring to.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:14 PM   #102
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just one idea, since you seem not to be the sharpest knife in the cabinet, (or whatever how that saying goes) possible multi accounts/handles which raises huge Red flags concerning safety and stability on this man's behavior/actions.

Not to mention that would also be breaking the rules on P411.

Just to give you an example...
Have any of us actually seen proof of this guy having multiple accounts?
Old 05-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #103
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...possible multi accounts/handles which raises huge Red flags concerning safety and stability on this man's behavior/actions.
Possible doesn't cut it...here or with Gina. You should know that about Gina. If you have the proof, you'd have posted it here already. Since you don't, what do you think you're capable of doing with P411?

Quote:
What is there to clear up?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:23 PM   #104
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I just met you at that time and I had no clue what type of person you are. You chose to take offense to it and not simply state that he was not with you. By freaking out I can only assume you were trying to cover it up. I still have not stated that he was with you, but to others to watch out for a black guy following them when meeting with you.
That ^ has to be the most contradictory shit I have read in a while.
Bottom line is I have NEVER had and currently don't have a "body guard" or anything like it, and I have absolutely no idea of this "black man" you claimed to have seen. Which btw you never said anything about him "following you to the room" before even that day, until now.

And it sells you out on your lie, because who in their right mind would come back the VERY NEXT DAY, to see the same provider after "experiencing" that and to the same damn place?

Describing someone as a black guy or black man without know their name is not racist. Skin color is what it is and is how everyone is described. I did not assume he was a pimp. Actually, by asking if he was a "bouncer" and judging by the size of the guy I would have guessed he was some sort of personal security. You are putting words in my mouth by saying I assumed he was your "pimp".

There you go profiling again, are you saying that you go around thinking that every big ("black") guy is or must be some sort of "security" person?

I came on here to describe my experience with you because this is a review forum and the hobbyists should tell the factual events that occurred. I don't care if you respect me or not. I have not stated any inaccuracies. Personally, I believe you would be offended if the wind blew the wrong direction. That is the impression I get from reading many of your posts; including those unrelated to me.
[/COLOR]
I have no problem with you describing your experience as long as you keep it honest, but if you are not and are throwing around implications of things that aren't accurate. Don't get surprised or offended when I called you out on them. I can personally not give a fuck about your personal opinions and views on me. And your posts also tell a story about you and if I would have known that you were this handle when I met you, you can bet your ass that I would have never seeing you. And right after I had that experience with you is when I became even more strict and detailed in my screening. And Evelyn is the same, this man trying to claim he got passed her screening is laughable.

Evelyn declined seeing you, and now you are butthurt about it. And are now supporting this insane man's fuckery.

I am not using this opportunity to attack you. You are taking everything as an attack on you. When in fact, you attacked me in post #10. You may not admit it here, but we all believe you handle her communication and you do her screening. I am stating facts of our interactions and others can infer them for themselves. I am looking at this as a factual incident because the review currently still stands and until a Mod determines it is not real or factual then I will continue to believe it is factual.
You sure are doing just that. You and whoever can believe the moon is made out of cheese if you all want, and that don't mean is true, and will not change the fact that it isn't.
With that being said you can continue to believe whatever you please and continue to run with your assumptions.
You will not be the first one to lie on my name, some of you bitter butthurt haters have fabricated literally ALL kinds of lies about me and it has never affect me and I continue to do good and better every time, that along should tell you something.

And I bet that kills inside some you.
But it's all good because if I was some of you bitter haters and losers I wouldn't like someone like Natalia Mori either.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #105
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Possible doesn't cut it...here or with Gina. You should know that about Gina. If you have the proof, you'd have posted it here already. Since you don't, what do you think you're capable of doing with P411?

Post exactly what here? Please enlighten me.

What is there to clear up?
You supporting this man's fuckery speaks volumes on your judgement and credibility.

Oh nvm... That's right, I forgot you had none of that.

Carry on.
N.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women