Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2014, 10:45 AM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
blah blah blahhhhh!
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JDIdiot's identical twin brother IB's turning point as a poster came shortly after Obama won his second term in office. Up until that time, it was obvious that he was a dim bulb but he was not the obnoxious dim bulb that he quickly became once Obama won re-election.

Putting on his obnoxious dim bulb hat was how IB chose to deal with the realization that Obama was POTUS for another 4 years. I give credit where credit is due. IB graduated from Dim Bulb University and is now a certified, card carrying, obnoxious Idiot, with a Masters Degree in "Trending" Lunatic!

Not to mention a sore ass loser!

As for me, I am looking forward to IB being a sore ass loser for many years to come.
You’re all wet, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. You’re suffering from too much water on your brain, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I think you memory is playing tricks on you. I know it is hard to remember all of IB's rants and spewing--he has so many--but I think what turned him from a back woods mosquito to a full fledged moronic bilge spewing melt down menace to all sentient life in the universe was when he wet his pants salivating about Georgie Zim. I know that is when I noticed his presence as a racist hate monger.
Your post, Old-Twerp, has the all of earmarks of YOU, Old-Twerp, trying to deflect attention away from your ignorant concession that you're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Was that approximately the same time frame? If so, could it have been both?
Was the Panama Canal your designated dropzone, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Or was the brain damage so severe that you cannot recall, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You are a troll and attempted to out a member. The TITLE is what you are trying to convey. Others have disproved the meaning of the numbers as they related to your title which you poorly contend has nothing to do with your OP.
+1

Quote:
You are being stupider than usual on this thread.

Tell me, what did I post that in any way would out anyone? Not "how could IIFFy stupidly out himself", that is not the same thing. I have neither the knowledge, means, nor desire to out anyone. I think what you are actually saying is the IIFFy is mentally incapable of defending himself. Since you feel that way I suggest you take that up with him, not me.

As to the numbers in the reference articles, you are again wrong. All they show--and all I claimed they show--are net $ flow. It is stupid argumentative buffoons like IB who try to insist I am wrong because they aren't the numbers they think should be looked at. IB is perfectly within his rights to start a thread about military spending per state if he wishes, but to claim my numbers are false, or that my numbers mean something different, why that is a lie. But then it IS IB we are talking about so I shouldn't be surprised.
You’re a demonstrable and pathetic liar, Old-Twerp, you already admitted that there was animus attached to your OP, and your stupid lying ass couldn't back your stupid lies in the other thread, Old-Twerp. You're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated.

Quote:
It is always possible. I don't claim to understand what goes on inside his "mind", and quite frankly I am somewhat scared to delve too deeply into that topic lest it be contagious. I do know that it was reading his Georgie Z puppy crush, and watching him get orgasmic defending a vigilante's right to recklessly shoot a black teen that made him the Rush L of the RWWs here. That might not be fair to the less demented RWWs here, but so be it. Since then I can more clearly see those traits in his posts: complete disregard for truth, distorting other people's words and steadfastly refusing to admit it when he is caught red handed, always insisting on the last word, and a zealotry for the rise of the second confederate and reestablishment of that wonderful economic system that was the plantation.

So the truth is, i'm not sure when he turned into the thing we now recognize as IBMassa, but it was around that time.
Your post, Old-Twerp, has the all of earmarks of YOU, Old-Twerp, trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
History is fascinating, but frankly it's the current incarnation of the thing we call IBIdiot, and his trusty sidekick Slobbrin, who hijack every thread and turn them into poo flinging contests about themselves.

I can't believe the RWWipes on this board find their verbal diarrhea any more pleasant than we do.
You’re the only one here guilty of spewing verbal diarrhea, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #92
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You’re all wet, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. You’re suffering from too much water on your brain, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Your post, Old-Twerp, has the all of earmarks of YOU, Old-Twerp, trying to deflect attention away from your ignorant concession that you're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated.

Was the Panama Canal your designated dropzone, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Or was the brain damage so severe that you cannot recall, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

+1

You’re a demonstrable and pathetic liar, Old-Twerp, you already admitted that there was animus attached to your OP, and your stupid lying ass couldn't back your stupid lies in the other thread, Old-Twerp. You're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp, for the reasons already enumerated.

Your post, Old-Twerp, has the all of earmarks of YOU, Old-Twerp, trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're a moronically stupid, lying, little hypocrite of a troll, Old-Twerp.

You’re the only one here guilty of spewing verbal diarrhea, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
BLAAAAAAHHHH BLAAAAAHHHHH BLAAAAHHHH!

New day. Same shit from the mass-ter of dis-ASS-ter!

Get a new schtick IBIdiot. You're embarassing yourself.

Again, I ask for your fellow posters on the right to speak up in support of your constant spamming of this board.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women