Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 09:29 AM   #91
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Oh, yeah. The fucking mods are the ones to talk.

I mean, it's not like they would know anything about getting freebies or anything, now would they.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #92
Mskoda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Okay so men and Ladies this has got me wondering. Do woman really offer free sessions forgood reviews and to get noticed? And men my questions to yall do you ask woman do give yall free sessions if you post them a review? Its really weird but Ive been asked here lately if I will give them a free appt for a good review. I'm like really I have 300 reviews. The thought of this makes me sick to think a guy would even say that to a woman to make her think she can get good business. They can do that on their own. Thoughts on this?
You offered me a free session after I wrote you a no review. Does that count ?
Mskoda is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #93
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post

Re: Not being able to force a review to be written - While true, if you make an agreement for an exchange of services, and one person doesn't hold up their end of the bargain, would be grounds for an alert or infoshare post.
Lol, and what does that really do?
I will never forget this huge time waster in Vegas. He was a huge time waster! Tons of emails, canceled last minute.. I verified him via his work. When he came back he posted under a new name. He messaged me. Right away I knew who it was so I replied, "lol.. Up to the same tricks?" So I messaged the ladies that replied to him just saying be careful, lots of emails, cancels last minute.
A month later I got an email from a girl that sounded so distraught, "I know I should have listened, but he promised me four hours and that's a lot of money to turn down." Umm... Doesn't matter if it's one or two hours. If the guy isn't going to come, then.. Well.. Do the math.
It's because of that guy that I write most on the boards and less via PMs and emails.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #94
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskoda View Post
I'm sure it did. The two yrs ago I offered it. This thread is talking about guys giving a good review for a free session. If I wasent on my a game with you and you explained that to me then yes. I have offered discounts before on appts if I was running late or it was my time of Month. Or for whatever reason I feel the appt didn't go well do to my part in it. Now its not my fault you didnt take me up on the offer.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #95
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskoda View Post

Bwahahahaha the irony
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #96
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Buying a positive review yes... but what if one were to offer a free session for an honest review? Semantics?

Re: Not being able to force a review to be written - While true, if you make an agreement for an exchange of services, and one person doesn't hold up their end of the bargain, would be grounds for an alert or infoshare post.
I think those types are done more frequently than the ones that promise a good review and also, the reason why most girls do not offer it at all is also due to the fact of you latter statement of holding up their end.

I do not know how often it goes on, but I am sure the guy offers a lot more than the new on the scene providers do then the other way around. OTOH, the established providers who have a few recent bad reviews will more times offer deep discounted to free sessions for a good review then the other way around and perhaps even try to be better to client for the review, or since Eccie does not check the validity of reviews, and the provider is not going to deny the session took place anyway if they did check, her WKs can just write an outstanding review of/for her.

Is it wrong? In all scenarios, yes. The truth of the matter is it goes on and will continue regardless of any rules stating otherwise because in all cases, no one really knows but the provider and the client and if one or the other spills those beans, it is he said/she said, so no rule of this happening could be enforced. The guys who speculate with their theories of opinionated bullshit on or about reviews (or any other subject matter) should not even be remotely considered unless they were there when the deal went down, was there in the closet or other room during the BCD session and saw that no money was left.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #97
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It certainly makes a review biased. To the new guys here you had better base your choices off more than one review otherwise you probably deserve what ever you get.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #98
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Bwahahahaha the irony
Isn't it Jules. Read my post which I'm sure you didn't. Hey lets not hijack this thread again sweetie people are sick of it. Its a good thread leave it at that. Carry on now.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #99
tmtx1978
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
I'm sure it did. The two yrs ago I offered it. This thread is talking about guys giving a good review for a free session. If I wasent on my a game with you and you explained that to me then yes. I have offered discounts before on appts if I was running late or it was my time of Month. Or for whatever reason I feel the appt didn't go well do to my part in it. Now its not my fault you didnt take me up on the offer.
I can actually say this is true I have been offered those discounts as a courtesy. And saw a provider last night said Tara always gets back to her with in minutes when needing a reference.
tmtx1978 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #100
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How is it a hijack? You asked if people offer free sessions for good reviews right? Well clearly it does happen because you do it yourself.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #101
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hijack it from all your crap yesterday! Can you read? Stay with the topic. I'm sure you have offer sessions at discounted rates for being late or just from having a off day. Don't get on here and act like your shit don't stink and never run late or just have a day thats not your a game. I have NO promblem with offering a discount or giving a free session if I feel its my fault. If you can read this Topic was a about giving free sessions for yes reviews. Nobodys perfect. And ill be the first to admit that.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #102
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtx1978 View Post
I can actually say this is true I have been offered those discounts as a courtesy. And saw a provider last night said Tara always gets back to her with in minutes when needing a reference.
Wow look there. Dam Jules huh!
Old 06-08-2014, 10:28 AM   #103
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Tara, with my unpredictable and irregular periods, I have offered discounted non FS session a couple of times when my period all of a sudden start unexpectedly on the day of appointment. Ughhh!!! I hate it when it happened. But both times, the gentlemen were understanding and declined a discounted non-FS appointment with me. Instead, they rescheduled for the week after…which I prefer anyway. :-) Did I stay on topic?
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #104
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Hey, can I cash in his freebie??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #105
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Shoot…I just realized that I didn't stay on topic!!! I forgot that the thread is about offering a discounted session for a REVIEW. So sorry!!! Nevermind...
samantha thom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women