Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162894
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do You Like WombRaider?
Yes 11 30.56%
No 25 69.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #91
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Only a fool thinks science and reason refute God. Lots of scientists have discovered the more they learn about the universe, the more their faith is deepened, not challenged.

This is just one reason why I believe you're the biggest asshole on this board. No one acts like such an acrimonious, insufferable, know-it-all prick while being consistently wrong about everything.

There is no definition for scientist in the context you're using. A geologist is also a scientist. A surgeon is also a scientist. But what the fuck does a rock or open-heart surgery have to do with understanding the universe?
Ask a cosmologist, a particle physicist and you'll almost always get the same answer: there is no god.

Why does science have to begin with disproving god? Is there now, or was there ever, any proof for god? Any evidence? God has never communicated with the modern man. None of the miracles offered in religion are compatible with anything possible with the laws of physics(which is impossible). Scriptures are filled with numerous claims that defy fact. Being born into a Christian family makes you a Christian, while being born into a Muslim family makes you a Muslim. Yet at least one of them is going to hell, the other maybe. I mean, FFS, at what point does your brain kick in and tell you that it is all bullshit.

I don't tell people off for believing. Hell, I did too for a long time. Didn't mean I was stupid, just gullible and afraid. People can believe what they want to, it doesn't bother me.
But, if you are going to believe, don't even dare to act like such an egotistic know-it-all cocksucker, like Lustytard here. Because, in the end, we all know what it is that you're touting: a bunch of bullshit that defies all common sense and reason.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:53 AM   #92
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
This is just one reason why I believe you're the biggest asshole on this board. No one acts like such an acrimonious, insufferable, know-it-all prick while being consistently wrong about everything.

There is no definition for scientist in the context you're using. A geologist is also a scientist. A surgeon is also a scientist. But what the fuck does a rock or open-heart surgery have to do with understanding the universe?
Ask a cosmologist, a particle physicist and you'll almost always get the same answer: there is no god.

Why does science have to begin with disproving god? Is there now, or was there ever, any proof for god? Any evidence? God has never communicated with the modern man. None of the miracles offered in religion are compatible with anything possible with the laws of physics(which is impossible). Scriptures are filled with numerous claims that defy fact. Being born into a Christian family makes you a Christian, while being born into a Muslim family makes you a Muslim. Yet at least one of them is going to hell, the other maybe. I mean, FFS, at what point does your brain kick in and tell you that it is all bullshit.

I don't tell people off for believing. Hell, I did too for a long time. Didn't mean I was stupid, just gullible and afraid. People can believe what they want to, it doesn't bother me.
But, if you are going to believe, don't even dare to act like such an egotistic know-it-all cocksucker, like Lustytard here. Because, in the end, we all know what it is that you're touting: a bunch of bullshit that defies all common sense and reason.
Only a fool thinks science and reason refute god? Did he honestly say that? Only a motherfucking FOOL thinks that science gives one rat's shit about whether there's a god or not.

There's a ploy that creationists like Ken Ham and his ilk use; they trot out a scientist, usually a PHD so it looks really good for the yokels that don't know any better. What they don't tell you is that he's not a PHD in a field that has anything to do with geology, molecular biology, evolutionary science of any kind, etc. But to the unwashed masses, they see PHD and automatically think, 'well, he must know shit'. And he does know shit, about whatever his speciality is, but not about evolution or biology. A PHD means that you know ONE area extremely well. They forgo the study of other things to have expertise in this ONE area. It's disingenuous at best, but creationists have to somehow stack the deck because they have absolutely nothing rest on. Nothing.

They employ much the same tactic when they discuss carbon dating and how ineffective it is and you can't trust it, etc. They'll tell you things like carbon dating dinosaur bones that were only 10K years old. Here's the problem, and it's disingenuous again, but carbon dating is only used to date things that are about 60K years old or younger. Any dinosaur fossil you find is going to be millions of years old and you would use uranium-lead dating.

Being disingenuous is the only way they even have a chance. Once you know that, their chances vanish.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:15 AM   #93
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Albert Einstein believed in God.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:31 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Only a fool thinks science and reason refute god? Did he honestly say that? Only a motherfucking FOOL thinks that science gives one rat's shit about whether there's a god or not.
When you congregate for the annual atheist junket are there a lot of scientists?

(And I'm talking about real ones ... with advanced degrees in their scientific field with years of practical experience dealing with their expertise ... as opposed to a loudmouthed, junior-league blogger like you.)

Here is a link ... it appears, according to you, that about half of the scientists in the U.S. are "fools" .... while roughly 95% of the U.S. population believes in some form of "diety" ...

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/s...ts-and-belief/

Statistically it does not surprise me that one who explains events based on laws of evolution, physics, and/or math would be inclined to disregard a theory that would inject an unseen and "nonquantified" force to explain the event.

For instance astronomers must speculate as to what causes unusual behavior, and they are not always in agreement:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ins-the-wrong/

... injecting a "diety" into the mix as "causing" the specific event would undermine most, if not all, of their "scientific theories" and their reliance upon them to explain other events in the universe by comparison. Explanations would not fit into a "neat little box" .... the "history" of science has shown that these "neat little boxes" are opened occasionally and their contents found to be erroneous, because the fundamentals used to draw the conclusions were flawed.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:05 AM   #95
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
The operative word being cocksucker
That must mean that he's potential competition for you and shammy. And a threat to your miserable lives. No wonder you hate him !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:08 AM   #96
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Is this the humility you speak of? Talk of the devil and he appears. You have done what you always do and what others of your ilk are wont to do on here all the time. You have taken one person's statement and made it universal, which is buffoonery. Of course he doesn't know everyone's religious upbringing, but there are patterns that can be observed. Most people in this country are raised with some form of religion and it becomes a security blanket that is very hard to let go of. It's much more comforting to think that someone is up there watching out for you versus the cold, cruel world not giving a fuck about you at all. That's a tough pill to swallow when it comes right down to it.
After all the swallowing you've done, nothing should be tough for you to get down that gullet !! Bet lots of penicillin was swallowed by that gullet ! With a cum chaser !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:25 AM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most people in this country are raised with some form of religion and it becomes a security blanket that is very hard to let go of. It's much more comforting to think that someone is up there watching out for you versus the cold, cruel world not giving a fuck about you at all. That's a tough pill to swallow when it comes right down to it.
As I previously posted roughly 95% of the people in this country believe in a "diety" or "supreme being" of some sort ... not necessarily named "God." I suspect that figure closely resembles the statistics in the rest of this World.

Of the remaining roughly 5% I also "suspect" that many of them, probably most, desire to entertain thoughts of something more "on the other side" as their last days, hours, and minutes slowly pass. Perhaps it makes the "passing" easier and less horrifying. At this point many are conflicted with whether it is deception or truth. There are those who a "believers" and then there are some doubters I am sure. That's something personal for each.

The more you ridicule them and chastise them for their beliefs, whether absolute or doubtful, the more I am convinced you are feeling alone in yours. I suspect few, if any Christians, ridicule or chastise you for your nonBelief. I also suspect they BELIEVE the diety in whom they believe will forgive you in the end for your inability to acknowledge their existence.... whether it be "God" ... or some other diety...... and give you the opportunity to redeem yourself with their acceptance.

Some "security blanket"!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:54 AM   #98
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Do you still believe in Santa Claus? No, of course not, because he isn't real. If it's a progressive agenda to not want to believe things that are false, sign me up. I would think that any rational person would want to believe what is true, but I guess not. Who am I to mock anyone? When people are killed over religion, that is ultimately bullshit, that is not acceptable to me. Maybe it is to you, I don't know. Just think about that for a second. People are killing each other because one side says that their god is the real god and the other side says, no, it's our god that's real. How fucked up is that?
Oh bullshit, there are no wars being fought over religion, that's a media driven load of crap. Wars are fought for power, control and resources.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:55 AM   #99
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Come on COG, everyone knows liberals are smarter than Einstein.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:10 AM   #100
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No, he didn't. In the man's own words.

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly."

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/einstein.html
Old 06-09-2015, 06:12 AM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Oh bullshit, there are no wars being fought over religion, that's a media driven load of crap. Wars are fought for power, control and resources.
So ISIS would exist without Islam? Israeli/Palestinian conflict? The Crusades, if you want to go back that far. All have used religion as a basis for conflict. You might have just made one of the most ignorant statements I've read on here and that's saying something.

People use religion as a mask for carrying out heinous acts. They're god told them to do this or that, etc.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:15 AM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As I previously posted roughly 95% of the people in this country believe in a "diety" or "supreme being" of some sort ... not necessarily named "God." I suspect that figure closely resembles the statistics in the rest of this World.

Of the remaining roughly 5% I also "suspect" that many of them, probably most, desire to entertain thoughts of something more "on the other side" as their last days, hours, and minutes slowly pass. Perhaps it makes the "passing" easier and less horrifying. At this point many are conflicted with whether it is deception or truth. There are those who a "believers" and then there are some doubters I am sure. That's something personal for each.

The more you ridicule them and chastise them for their beliefs, whether absolute or doubtful, the more I am convinced you are feeling alone in yours. I suspect few, if any Christians, ridicule or chastise you for your nonBelief. I also suspect they BELIEVE the diety in whom they believe will forgive you in the end for your inability to acknowledge their existence.... whether it be "God" ... or some other diety...... and give you the opportunity to redeem yourself with their acceptance.

Some "security blanket"!!

Really? When was the last time an atheist knocked on your door and wanted to share the good news? If you're going to sit there and say that religious people don't chastise those who don't believe, you're going to get told to go fuck yourself. You have no basis of reference and have obviously never met a religious person. By design, religion is a contagion. You are commanded to spread the 'good news' as it were.

When you're dead, it's over.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:54 AM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Really? When was the last time an atheist knocked on your door and wanted to share the good news? If you're going to sit there and say that religious people don't chastise those who don't believe, you're going to get told to go fuck yourself. You have no basis of reference and have obviously never met a religious person. By design, religion is a contagion. You are commanded to spread the 'good news' as it were.

When you're dead, it's over.
LL is just like those religious fucks that believe there are 72 virgins awaiting him. Brainwashed at an early age not to question their God.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:57 AM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Wars are fought for power, control and resources.
True...one tribe wants another's resources. ....how it has always been and how it will always be. Religion is just another tool in Leaders handbook to control the masses and do their biding.

I voted yes btw...I like all our posters, including our two resident gayrods, JD and lustyladyboy. Sucking dick ain't my thing but hey if they can make a living at it, who am I to judge!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:39 AM   #105
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

More than 3,000 posts in just over two months! Bravo, WombRaider!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women