Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you participate in a gangbang/orgy?
Heck YEA!! No questions asked!!! 49 28.16%
Depends on the ladies participating 84 48.28%
Depends on the rate 32 18.39%
Depends on the date/time 23 13.22%
NOPE! Not bringing my knife to the sword fight 26 14.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #91
Sarah Owens
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23786
My ECCIE Reviews

sounds like a lot of deliciouse fun to be had
Sarah Owens is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #92
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I've known several providers who wanted a gangbang (meaning 4 or more M + 1F), but not with perfect strangers. They didn't know who among their regulars would be up for it, and didn't want to ask them for fear of being perceived as overly ... what's the word ... slutty? So it never happened.

For the guys, the idea of banging a provider with a bunch of other guys who are complete strangers seemed a little off-putting.

The ideal solution - I thought - would be to organize a group of guys, maybe between 8 and 12, who would be "on-call" whenever the situation arose. We would get together as a group for a few drinks at a strip club a couple of times before we ever tried a gangbang, just so the guys would be more comfortable with each other. The idea was that a provider could pick whoever she wanted from among the guys in the club. Everybody wins.

It never worked out. For whatever reason, from among 14 guys I made contact with thru ECCIE, exactly zero showed up at the first planned meeting at a strip club in Austin. I was so confident this would work, I had a provider lined up for the afternoon of that first strip club meeting. She was expecting five guys, so needless to say she was disappointed when I showed up by myself (I didn't take it personally, though!)

I guess for most guys, when it comes time to make a fantasy come true they prefer the fantasy. Nothing wrong with that. But badhusband is right - don't expect more than half who say they'll do it to actually show up.

So good luck to any provider who manages to pull it off. I wish I could say I had a gangbang club of screened ECCIE members for you, but I don't. Maybe somebody else will be wiling to give it a try.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #93
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
I guess for most guys, when it comes time to make a fantasy come true they prefer the fantasy. Nothing wrong with that.
that is very true my friend!!
and you are right, there is nothing wrong with that at all
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #94
Merentha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"The ideal solution - I thought - would be to organize a group of guys, maybe between 8 and 12, who would be "on-call" whenever the situation arose. We would get together as a group for a few drinks at a strip club a couple of times before we ever tried a gangbang, just so the guys would be more comfortable with each other. The idea was that a provider could pick whoever she wanted from among the guys in the club. Everybody wins. "

I would have to agree. This sounds like fun - I think it would be better if it wasn't just done totally blind so to speak. A certain comfort level would be cool. Then we could all focus on the fun. Besides, the club would be a warm up All for it.
Merentha is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #95
bearlyhere
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Then there is the other crowd, if the time is convenient, the place safe, the provider hot (woohoo prittikitti). The Bear would be there.
Did yall not go to gym class? Do you not want prittikitti (or other lady) purring? Its hot watchin and participatin ;-)
The Bear ;-)
bearlyhere is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #96
Jumpman45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

May I join
Jumpman45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #97
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jump on in
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:23 AM   #98
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Sounds like alot of fun to be had. I have done several GBs over the years and always enjoyed the "hot wives" or whoever wanted to live out that fantasy. I'm game if this happens to pan out. No performance anxiety here!
TrmaOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:05 PM   #99
Tara Foxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42613
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay my question...if two dudes are doing one chick and their swords cross....are they doing a dude (technically)? Doesn't that make you gay? (don't care personally but .... just asking...)

Saw Malcolm McDowell in Caligula at a very young age and never recovered....and yet, life goes on.

If it makes ya happy and no one is getting hurt, why does anyone give two shits?
Tara Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:56 AM   #100
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Crossing swords doesn't make you gay/bi. Sharpening the other sword and getting pleasure while sharpening the other sword may be a sign that you are (getting run through and asking to be run through again DOES make you gay/bi).
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:40 AM   #101
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Foxx View Post
Okay my question...if two dudes are doing one chick and their swords cross....are they doing a dude (technically)? Doesn't that make you gay? (don't care personally but .... just asking...)
No, they aren't, and no, it doesn't. I'm assuming you mean DP, because in any other activity associated with a MFM threesome there's no chance of crossing swords unless it's quite deliberate. In that case, my first statement may need to be revised.

While doing DP, though, sometimes swords might cross. But even if swords never cross, it's almost impossible to DP a girl without crossbars touching at some point. It's a shame so many straight guys are put off by this, because DP is so much fun for ALL parties involved. A little incidental scrotum contact shouldn't ruin everybody's fun!
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #102
yogi692
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I think you have to like the guy parts as much as you like the girl parts to be gay, but I am not sure of the true deffinition on that. I should come see you again Tara and we can discuss wether or not I am gay. )
yogi692 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:21 AM   #103
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, as long as it doesn't end up like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLZHiJJnE
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #104
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Absolutely not.

Quote:
Saw Malcolm McDowell in Caligula at a very young age and never recovered....and yet, life goes on.
Well, that explains a lot.

Quote:
If it makes ya happy and no one is getting hurt, why does anyone give two shits?
Absolutely!
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women