Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-29-2019, 09:28 AM   #91
Bigazzluvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

BLM69

C’mon you are smarter than that. Not defending the young guys but there are...
Live in GFs
Baby Mamas
Wives
+ the side piece.
So if a young guy is in any of those situations why would he take a big risk with a civie. Pay them to leave and keep their mouth shut!!!
Old 05-29-2019, 09:43 AM   #92
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
Anyone that believes you don’t get more quality for more money thinks the earth is flat. Of course you get better quality in general. The key is to not overpay for the value being offered. It’s ludicrous to think that $20 ass is the same as $200 ass. The act might be the same but the things that come with $20 ass is different than what comes with $200 ass, i.e., cleaner incall, better hygiene, probably a more stable life, probably lower risk of STD, etc. I do agree that a 20 BJ and a 100 bj can be the same in quality (good or bad), but why mess with a 20 hoe? That’s like a homeless chick giving up some ass or a chick trying to score a rock or meth. The only exceptions to this are when you’re OUS and currency conversion works in your favor (Tijuana, Thailand, Brazil, etc.).
A TRUE GENTLEMAN THAT GETS IT !
Old 05-29-2019, 09:52 AM   #93
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1. View Post
You can't fool us all with the holy Grail hype. A man that has the best of pussy at his beckon call for $20 wouldn't be here just for the game of insulting the providers that have a proven, stellar track record of not ripping off clients and have skills without a trainer. Paying for a legend is worth the price.
THANK-YOU KIND SIR!
Old 05-29-2019, 09:55 AM   #94
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Internet advertising and mobile phones completely changed the pussy markets. It's not like when some of the guys on here started. In those days you just tied up your horse and went into the saloon.

What technique does Bill Clinton use ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Confident maturity, smooth talk and a bad boy rep. Being the most powerful man in the world for a time doesn't hurt either.
Right again, Cat Daddy.

Ask anyone who has met him, regardless of political affiliation and almost all of them will say he is one of the most charismatic people ever. He has the ability to make you feel like you are the only one in the room.
Old 05-29-2019, 09:56 AM   #95
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Anyone selling their body at $20 or even $40 a pop is clearly at destitute and desperate position in life. How could a man pay for that? How could he even get erect for that?

Ya, I get the "game" but "player" accountability is a real an actual thing too.

I find this thread and the promotion of taking advantage of such naive or desperate females to be very vile.

Girls, you are all worth more than that. Men, you are all worth more than this.

Thats just my two cents.

Keep being good to each other.
YOU ARE MY TYPE, IF YOU EVER COME TO NASHVILLE, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU. I WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE YOU A HUGE DISCOUNT FOR JUST BEING THE SO SWEET.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:05 AM   #96
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
A TRUE GENTLEMAN THAT GETS IT !
Run that game now lol, I understand how that comment made your heart throb $, why don't you tell us what you really think on the subject and share your thoughts with all of us.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:10 AM   #97
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigazzluvr View Post
BLM69

C’mon you are smarter than that. Not defending the young guys but there are...
Live in GFs
Baby Mamas
Wives
+ the side piece.
So if a young guy is in any of those situations why would he take a big risk with a civie. Pay them to leave and keep their mouth shut!!!
Times and generations have changed my man, I suppose some men are just more daring than others, this goes for women also
Old 05-29-2019, 01:20 PM   #98
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Most young guys that dont pay at all (other than dating costs to get to the pussy) probably arent all that experienced with many women or different kinds of women

They still on the 3 date rule....or live by the "if i get lucky rule"
Old 05-29-2019, 03:21 PM   #99
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

BD.....if they date they are still paying.
If I take a lady out on a date the cost is going to be somewhere close to just paying for a provider. I'm not going to be taking them to a Jack-In-The-Box.
Hell...just a nice bottle of wine at a nice restaurant will cost over $100 and that's not even for a real good bottle of wine.
Dating is much more expensive to me than paying for a provider if sex is all I am looking for.

If you are just looking for companionship for an evening then dating is better.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:02 PM   #100
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
If I take a lady out on a date the cost is going to be somewhere close to just paying for a provider. I'm not going to be taking them to a Jack-In-The-Box.
Hell...just a nice bottle of wine at a nice restaurant will cost over $100 and that's not even for a real good bottle of wine.
Dating is much more expensive to me than paying for a provider if sex is all I am looking for.

Obviously it still is paying...im not arguing that point

Im merely using the argument that taking women on dates etc to get pussy is not a guaranteed thing

You're still trying to enjoy time with a woman while hoping as it were that ur charms work

As opposed to straight up pay for play

Hell its plenty of women out there that if a man comes straight to them and offers her money to sex her will do it on the low

Even if she never does that kinda thing

It depends on his approach

She may just want to fuck you to but women have a hard time turning down money

😂😂😝😜😜😂
Old 05-29-2019, 05:57 PM   #101
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

10 dollar hooker in a 5 dollar town.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:02 PM   #102
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

double post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:56 PM   #103
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post

It depends. I date civilians who are professionals, (not hookers perverts). They get offended when I try to pay for everything. They take it as a slight that I am trying to "show off". I don't give a fuck, if they want to pay; go ahead. I really don't give a shit either way.

The one thing I'll say is that the civilian women I date make a lot of money because they are close to the pay grade that I am in corporate America. I would like to pick up the tab every time we go out on dates, but that pisses them off because they have their own money.

I think it's funny and tell them that if a woman wants to pay for me, I would hardly find that offensive. They don't laugh and they do find it offensive. I respect the fact that they don't view me as a wallet... yeah, it takes more time to get in their pants, but when you do, it's genuine and no bullshit.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:29 AM   #104
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Lucas...I understand what you are saying. I'm thinking you are much younger than me. Old guys are exactly that....old school. They were brought up to always pay and not to allow the woman to pay. Kinda like opening doors for women and standing when they arrive or leave the dining table.

Maybe I should have been born later...nah I like the way I am
Old 05-30-2019, 05:39 PM   #105
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The best thing about this thread is it remains civil and lighthearted after 104 posts. The difference of opinions and counterpoints have been respectful. This should be the model moving forward for all coed threads. The thread remained on point and wasn’t hijacked.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women