Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hell yea I'm drunk..,. twice a year ain't a bad ratio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I have no idea who that was, but I'm glad he's gone. I'm really tired of being brought into drama.
You need yo little ass spanked hard. You quit talking chit and there would be no drama.

You leave them so called Coven alone and the Coven better damn sure leave you alone.

I like you all...leave each other the fuc alone!

That is an order from the MoFo that will dick slap a witch for GP!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:06 AM   #92
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

That is an order from the MoFo that will dick slap a witch ......
Just whisper this part in my ear . lol
Old 12-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #93
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Hell yea I'm drunk..,. twice a year ain't a bad ratio!

You need yo little ass spanked hard. You quit talking chit and there would be no drama.

You leave them so called Coven alone and the Coven better damn sure leave you alone.

I like you all...leave each other the fuc alone!

That is an order from the MoFo that will dick slap a witch for GP!
I must feel honored then to have been able to witness the only other drunken episode this year!!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I must feel honored then to have been able to witness the only other drunken episode this year!!
Well, not sure if honored is the correct word but yes you were there on the only other occasion. And this one was just a buzz compared to that one.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bury it in the back yard, not in a back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Just whisper this part in my ear . lol
Will do but please bury that hatchet. All of you are better than that
Old 12-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #96
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Will do but please bury that hatchet. All of you are better than that
Ain't no hatchet to bury
..............Ok fine. Sorry Ansley.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #97
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'll get right on that WTF, you can count on me. You are right, I've been acting like a "titty baby". I have been nothing but a "butt hurt "insecure" "hooker".

Sound familiar

Post away....

Old 12-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Didn't you know I am a secret admirer of Lauren Summerhill :)

Quote:
I'll get right on that WTF, you can count on me. You are right, I've been acting like a "titty baby". I have been nothing but a "butt hurt "insecure" "hooker".

Sound familiar
No.

Did someone call you that?

If so who cares?

At least you haven't gotten banned for some ticky tac bs.

You can continue to play the victim or start seeing a glass,half full .

It does wonders for the soul.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Ain't no hatchet to bury
..............Ok fine. Sorry Ansley.
Thank you missy!

Ansley did post that you should inform a client if you are traveling with a pet.

Now it is off to watch me some football , after that I'm taking a hooker to the zoo to pick out a pet
Old 12-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #100
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No.

If so who cares?

At least you haven't gotten banned for some ticky tac bs.

You can continue to play the victim or start seeing a glass,half full .

It does wonders for the soul.
Nope not playing the victim, and my soul is just fine. Just pointing out what London has posted about me and that I'm not the only pot stirrer.

You are right. I haven't been banned or received any points. Only the mods have that control. It would be pretty cool to have that kind of power though.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #101
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
I've had a few queries for extended dates around the country recently and, given deposits I'll go.

This puts me in a position about my cat. I really don't want to leave him behind nor subject him to airport stress. So my only option is to drive huge distances, which is an idea I like.

Does anyone have any suggestions/experiences re. taking pets on trips? I really don't want to stress him out, and I think leaving him behind would make him feel abandoned and I'm not going to do that to him. (Worst case scenario would be driving somewhere for an extended date of a few days and he'd have to go into a cat hotel. At least I'd be closer to him than leaving him in Miami.)

Thanks!
Hi Leah,
I have the same problems and i think its ok to tour with cats, if the can handle the stress. You might want to try one time. My cat adapts fairly well to travelling, my now dead cat did not. When i was living in Switzerland for a few months i took them with me. For visits of just a few days it might be too stressful since cats need time to adapt. But if you plan to stay longer, why not. Try antihistamines to calm your kitty down, no sleeping pills or valium. It can have bad side effects on cats and can be contraproductive for cats , since many of them develop the opposite of the effect you wish for (especially valium can make cats hyperactive , anxious and nerbous). Antihistamines are "natural" sedatives. Plus, the body circuit may slow down on other medicine and it can be dangerous. My vet once told me that there are some medicines that calm the cat down but only so the owner does not hear her meow. Inside they still feel the same anxiousness. So it`s much rather for the owner of the cat to not be stressed with cat meow, than helpful for the cat itself.
The try feliway as well and a good blanket and a proof craddle, where she cannot go out when she paniks. I recommend either "Sherpa" or the other company i don`t remember now, it`s quite famous too. But Sherpa are one of the best.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #102
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Nope not playing the victim, and my soul is just fine. Just pointing out what London has posted about me and that I'm not the only pot stirrer.
Who cares? The argument of being not the only one doing things that lack class do not qualify in ethical dimensions. If you get caught for speeding, does it help if you mention a ton of other guys speed too? I doubt that. 10 wrongs still don`t make a right. So, If you don`t want people posting about you or anything, then don`t participate in this or any public forum. Anyone that puts himself out in the open for any reason becomes a public persona and therefor can be publicly talked about - and that does not always mean a bed of roses.
What do you think politicians have to endure :-).
Frankly spoken, no offense. I don`t see why a London is behaving worse than you or others do when they play their game of politics. Can`t remember anyone invited me to courtesan cooties. I am not classy enough? Go figure :-). I outsmart any of you any day and then some. And that is regarding Marketing and webpresence as well. Some might wonder why? Too much competition? Well , Life is hard ;-). So, does not matter to me if people backchannel about stupid things or post it right away on a forum. Where is the difference? Some think they are "better" than others, while reality just proofs different. We live in a free world and people have opinions. Go figure. I have had an narcissistic ex boyfriend talking things about me and all trusted things i told him in confidence to his new girlfriend who then go to post stuff that i did and i said, and my opinions on other reviewboards pretending it`s her opinion. How fucked up is that actually? And she does not even bring the points across because she does not understand what my points were ;-)) (lol). Plus, sex acts on homepages. and blogs. Very classy. ;-) So what do you want me to do? Shall i erase any guys memory before he moves on to the next broad with issues of being bipolar and acting stupid when she is in a manic high? You can`t help certain things.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #103
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Can`t remember anyone invited me to courtesan cooties. I am not classy enough? Go figure :-). I outsmart any of you any day and then some. And that is regarding Marketing and webpresence as well. Some might wonder why? Too much competition? Well , Life is hard ;-).
If you would like to join then go register. The site has nothing to do with how classy a person is, or how smart they are. Marketing and web presence doesn't have anything to do with being a member. Competition? I wouldn't know, because I don't compete against other women. We are all individuals with our own different qualities. With all that being said, it's a public board and anybody is able to register.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #104
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Why the fuck did I make the list.......everyone loves me.......WTF?

You are the Fucking Prophet.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #105
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are whipping me with my extended Olive branch!

Quote:
Quote:

If so who cares?

I never said you were the only one. Just that you were one. You can only control your actions....or reactions.

Quote:
You are right. I haven't been banned or received any points. Only the mods have that control. It would be pretty cool to have that kind of power though.
Or better yet, kiss up to them and have them do one's dirty work and then one can play the "Who ME?" card! That is the best strategy if in fact you want to play those games, don't ya think?
Or start another board and say it is open to all.....as long as they act as you wish! That way ya can talk shit about cleft palated souls unique looks and all the while pat yourself(s) on the back for being a more civil board!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women