Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2016, 01:39 PM   #91
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Playing with realistic guns? Small wonder how all those kids made it out the 60's
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:41 PM   #92
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Playing with realistic guns? Small wonder how all those kids made it out the 60's
That's easy: because government transfer payments to layabouts for doing nothing had not yet destroyed the black family and displaced black men from their parental obligations, leaving many with only their dicks and their trigger fingers to attempt to establish relevance. That's a horrible thing to do to a man, another form of enslavement. Small wonder they're savages now.

(This edit, after it dawned on me that some might not make the connection between lack of good parenting and the perceived threat from toy guns): back when most kids had a mother AND a father they were taught proper respect for firearms. We all had them in those days and often brought them to school to use on squirrels and rabbits on the walk home. No big deal. Guys would get in schoolhouse scuffles and hand their gun to their buddy to hold while he whipped the other kid's ass...using them on another human was inconceivable. Today a cop has no idea whether a gun trained on him by a kid is a toy, or is it BabyDaddy's roscoe?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:41 PM   #93
ilikefun
Account Disabled

The frustration is when a black person is killed ,shot, beat up etc unnecessarily. You can't compare that to a guy taunting cops and not obeying orders like the guy I California.
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:56 PM   #94
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
So you forget about the part where Trayvon Martin was banging that mans head on the ground when he was killed?? That dude was a thug, coming home to make 'drank', don't believe the pictures from his childhood the media promoted, look at the criminal he had become.

The Tamir Rice was a tragedy from a lot of points, but playing with a realistic looking toy gun and pointing it at people in a public park is a recipe for disaster.

Of course the dems have to run all these parents on stage this week to make it look like they are victims. What a load of crap, used to be a time in the country if your child was as bad as Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown you would be ashamed to show yourself in public. Now they want to get paid and be celebrities.
^ Ignorance is bliss I guess.

but let me walk you through a basic test of common sense. So a 16 year old kid is stalked by a Paul Blart Mall Cop Wannabe with Skittles and a Arizona Ice T in his hand. The paranoid rent a cop (with his cape on) who's been getting no action while on duty for months spots him one of those "little black boys". {Praise the lawd I finally caught me one}

Next he stalks him while he's on the phone. The kid panics because he sees a creep stalking him. He starts trying to evade and get away. The fat psycho creep catches up with him and grabs him and tries to subdue him. In the process the fat guy gets his ass kicked by the black teenager suspect he's harassing.

Now here's the real funny part LOL here's the real take down part. The kid bangs this guys head on the concerete pavement repeatedly. LOL

Let me ask you intellectuals a serious question? Have you ever been in a fight in your entire lives? Does it even seem conceivable that a guy can sustain multiple vicious head bangs on the concrete without being knocked unconsciousness after the first 1-2 head blows to the fucking pavement?

Now back to my story so this moron is getting his head bashed in on the concrete (and he has the scratch to prove it. lol) as he's getting his head caved in while on his back and still conscience he's able to grab his gun and shoot the kid in the chest. You people are are a laughing riot. You believe the bullshit made up story because you're conditioned to believe it. You were taught to believe before it even happened.

The reality is the fat loser stalked a kid while it was dark, the kid tried to evade him but he caught up to the kid. A fight ensued and the wanna be cop got is ass handed to him by a kid he was stalking and harassing. Pulled out his gun and killed him. Premeditated murder in my view. He would have never left his rent a car had he not had a weapon.

You anti-intellectuals keep believing what you were conditioned to believe.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:09 PM   #95
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

but let me walk you through a basic test of common sense. So a 16 year old kid is stalked by a Paul Blart Mall Cop Wannabe with Skittles and a Arizona Ice T in his hand. The paranoid rent a cop (with his cape on) who's been getting no action while on duty for months spots him one of those "little black boys". {Praise the lawd I finally caught me one}

Next he stalks him while he's on the phone. The kid panics because he sees a creep stalking him. He starts trying to evade and get away. The fat psycho creep catches up with him and grabs him and tries to subdue him. In the process the fat guy gets his ass kicked by the black teenager suspect he's harassing.

Now here's the real funny part LOL here's the real take down part. The kid bangs this guys head on the concerete pavement repeatedly. LOL

Let me ask you intellectuals a serious question? Have you ever been in a fight in your entire lives? Does it even seem conceivable that a guy can sustain multiple vicious head bangs on the concrete without being knocked unconsciousness after the first 1-2 head blows to the fucking pavement?

Now back to my story so this moron is getting his head bashed in on the concrete (and he has the scratch to prove it. lol) as he's getting his head caved in while on his back and still conscience he's able to grab his gun and shoot the kid in the chest. You people are are a laughing riot. You believe the bullshit made up story because you're conditioned to believe it. You were taught to believe before it even happened.

The reality is the fat loser stalked a kid while it was dark, the kid tried to evade him but he caught up to the kid. A fight ensued and the wanna be cop got is ass handed to him by a kid he was stalking and harassing. Pulled out his gun and killed him. Premeditated murder in my view. He would have never left his rent a car had he not had a weapon.

You can build your fantasy about how it went down with TM, Evidence does not support your position. Zimmerman committed no crime. Not a criminal action to follow someone like he did. Plenty of folks do that, ever heard of the Guardian Angels???

The current narrative does not support the blatant untruths in the Michael Brown incident either, in which so many look the fool for their hand up don't shoot crap. Even the football players in their misguided protest permeated that lie and show their lack of ability to fully understand the situation.

So many of you are getting played by the media to keep the racial conflict going.

(And yes, I have been in fights, and that does not matter regarding the number of head blows. Too many factors to make a blanket statement regarding that. But I think that would put a reasonable person in fear for their life.)
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:55 PM   #96
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

You may be intellectual but you have no common sense if you believe a neighborhood watch captain was wrong for following a punk kid and shooting the fucker in self defense.
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:13 PM   #97
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
Do you even know the narrative that I am speaking of probably Not. As for your "stats" I could disect them to a tee and discredit them quite easily but its not worth my time. As for my actual point you missed it. As I often do I witnessed today a well to do white woman being belligerent to a cop in a porche cayenne screaming and being a total bitch to him but wow what restraint he didnt beat the dog shit out her or worse shoot her why because she was rich and white and could have had his job before she was bailed out of jail or released from the hospital.

Miss me with the bs stats and irrelevant arguments about violent tendencies or so-called black on black crime These punks do this because they can and have license to do so by people who think like you who come up with every bs excuse or rationale for this lawlessness.

Lastly there is NO war on the police by black people. The vast majority of cops are killed each year by 1. Suicide 2.Car accidents And of the number of cops killed annually by gun the vast majority of those are killed by white men

He wasn't scared of her pasty ass. White privilege does actually exist. There was a study of kids with dolls, all kids of all races called the white doll the "pretty doll" and the "good doll", and the dark doll the "ugly doll" or the "bad doll". Really sad, and it came from all races.

I myself can break into a car in the daytime as long as I'm not dressed trashy, and get away with it. A black person would be interrupted within 2 minutes. These are just facts.

I think we all stereotype regardless, it's human nature.
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:18 PM   #98
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and I'm not a homer as they say but of all the black shootings at the hands of cops and others the Michael Brown one I wasn't emotional over at all. While I don't think he deserved to die I mean come on you punch a cop in the face and you're a 6'8 250lb beast what the fuck do you expect. Anyone would shoot you under those circumstances.

I know it's controversial but I felt no sympathy for Micheal Brown. Now Trayvon Martin (16) and Tamir Rice (12 yr old kid) those two shootings touched me. I was once a young Trayvon walking home from the store to finish watching the All-star game and I was a young Tamir Rice playing with my toy or BB gun at the park. Those were sad cases.

I felt bad for Trayvon, but he jumped someone in the night very aggressively. He should have took his ass home. I agree with Michael Brown, but Trayvon wasn't innocent. He was leading down a bad path and who knows how many victims he would have eventually had? But he was a kid, he might have learned to do things differently. Trayvon was a sad case, but his murder was justified because of a pussy who couldn't fight!
Old 07-28-2016, 10:21 PM   #99
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
lol you can talk to me sweetie - I'm a great listener but you're also right in that you can't just say "shit" to me. I'm very reasonable as long as you show me you can look at both sides of an issue and I don't see that with what you've posted thus far. ;-)

Likewise enjoy

A white person could never possibly understand. It's not our fault, we just don't know!
Old 07-29-2016, 05:41 AM   #100
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can build your fantasy about how it went down with TM, Evidence does not support your position. Zimmerman committed no crime. Not a criminal action to follow someone like he did. Plenty of folks do that, ever heard of the Guardian Angels???

The current narrative does not support the blatant untruths in the Michael Brown incident either, in which so many look the fool for their hand up don't shoot crap. Even the football players in their misguided protest permeated that lie and show their lack of ability to fully understand the situation.

So many of you are getting played by the media to keep the racial conflict going.

(And yes, I have been in fights, and that does not matter regarding the number of head blows. Too many factors to make a blanket statement regarding that. But I think that would put a reasonable person in fear for their life.)
^ You're more delusional than I thought. It's your world though be as 'merry' as you wish. lol

and no you don't get to stalk and harrass, physically assault a kid and then claim you feared for your life. Zim is lucky he didn't run up on me like that it would have been a totally different story you'd be reading about and many people of different races feel that way. lol If you truly feared for you life you would have stayed your lame fat ass in your car and called then cops.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:42 AM   #101
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
A white person could never possibly understand. It's not our fault, we just don't know!

It's not about the color of your skin it's about the brain in your head. Use it.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:52 AM   #102
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
I felt bad for Trayvon, but he jumped someone in the night very aggressively. He should have took his ass home. I agree with Michael Brown, but Trayvon wasn't innocent. He was leading down a bad path and who knows how many victims he would have eventually had? But he was a kid, he might have learned to do things differently. Trayvon was a sad case, but his murder was justified because of a pussy who couldn't fight!
^ you're a classic case of programmed mind. Trayon didn't jump anyone he was walking home when he was stalked. and LOL when does a teen doing typical teen things like drinking and smoking (like 99% of young white boys do) mean they deserve to die. LOL you are a piece of work. Zim was a loose cannon and had previously assaulted a cop if anything he was the bad guy and still is. Have you read all the shit Zim been involved in since murdering Trayvon?

• He was arrested for beating up is ex wife and threatened her father with a gun
  • He was arrested for following and stalking a guy at his place of employment after a traffic confrontation. He stalked the guy by showing up to his job the day after.
Zimmerman is a threat to this society and shows he's always been.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:01 AM   #103
O'Mike
Premium Access

Quote:
^ You're more delusional than I thought. It's your world though be as 'merry' as you wish. lol

and no you don't get to stalk and harrass, physically assault a kid and then claim you feared for your life. Zim is lucky he didn't run up on me like that it would have been a totally different story you'd be reading about and many people of different races feel that way. lol If you truly feared for you life you would have stayed your lame fat ass in your car and called then cops.
In your misguided need to make that POS Trayvon Martin a saint you forget that it was he who initiated the violence by attacking Zimmerman. Nothing wrong with checking out a suspicious person and calling police. He had good reason in this case as TM had recently been caught with burglary tools and stolen items.

You seem to believe the garbage that the media wanted you to believe, and the 5 year old photo they kept showing to disguise and influence the masses instead of his image at the time of the incident. Look at the crimes and school infractions he had recently committed to get an idea about his state of mind and his demeanor. From illegal drug issues to the bus driver assault, it would only have gotten worse with that guy.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #104
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
In your misguided need to make that POS Trayvon Martin a saint you forget that it was he who initiated the violence by attacking Zimmerman. Nothing wrong with checking out a suspicious person and calling police. He had good reason in this case as TM had recently been caught with burglary tools and stolen items.

You seem to believe the garbage that the media wanted you to believe, and the 5 year old photo they kept showing to disguise and influence the masses instead of his image at the time of the incident. Look at the crimes and school infractions he had recently committed to get an idea about his state of mind and his demeanor. From illegal drug issues to the bus driver assault, it would only have gotten worse with that guy.

^ wow. I cant deal with this level of stupidity on any level. It's one thing to disagree but we can't have a discussion if you're going to create your own set of Facts like that light weight Sean Hannity does to dumb down his audience.

Ridiculous. Continue on.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:25 AM   #105
O'Mike
Premium Access

Quote:
^ wow. I cant deal with this level of stupidity on any level. It's one thing to disagree but we can't have a discussion if you're going to create your own set of Facts like that light weight Sean Hannity does to dumb down his audience.

Ridiculous. Continue on.
I know the truth pisses you off, that is because you are part of the problem and are not able to accept the simple facts. Just because you want to promote a flawed agenda don't make it right. The TM killing was justified, period. So was the Michael Brown killing.

Don't watch Hannity, so I don't know what he does.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women