Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36421
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 06:03 AM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And it was my dick, he could choke on my dick. You can too. Plenty to go around.
You want guys to suck on your dick?

I don't even tell you to kiss my ass .... especially now ... you might try to do it!

You invited this in another thread: You are stupid!

Please don't ask for a link .... I'll add you to my signature "Hall of Stupid"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:41 AM   #92
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Baltimore Sun has been reporting the past 24 hours that the knife Little Freddy was carrying ... for which he was arrested .... IS ILLEGAL!!!!

Not ONLY under Maryland law, but ALSO Baltimore code.

If that turns out to be accurate .... this prosecutor may be a "short timer."
There's a charge sheet filed that says the knife was illegal. Somewhere in the article and comments it states that the officer didn't need to know that the knife was in violation in order to arrest Freddy but just had to suspect that it was in violation.

Was Freddy Grey on parole or probation when he was arrested?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/05...e-was-illegal/
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:16 AM   #93
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don't take anything but the odd tylenol. We aren't all geriatrics, shitting our depends like clockwork.

And it was my dick, he could choke on my dick. You can too. Plenty to go around.
What are you taking Tylenol for? Can't be for a headache, you don't have the sense to have a headache.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:27 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
There's a charge sheet filed that says the knife was illegal. Somewhere in the article and comments it states that the officer didn't need to know that the knife was in violation in order to arrest Freddy but just had to suspect that it was in violation.
There is a recent SCOTUS opinion that upholds an arrest, even though unwarranted by the law, if the officer had a "reasonable belief" the arrestee was in violation of a law, when it was later proven he was not.

That pretty much follows "the law" on resisting arrest, even though the person is later proven to be "not guilty" ... or the underlying charges are otherwise dismissed.

Even though the little prosecutor in Baltimore doesn't realize it ... the opinions of the SCOTUS apply to Baltimore and police officers who are charged with crimes. My intuition tells me that the "new Sheriff" at the DOJ had a private meeting with the "little prosecutor" .... one of those ....

"prayer meetings" ... about prosecutorial demeanor and ethics.

Those politicians who wanted the new AG because she is a Black female, were misguided if they think she is a wimpy, whining liberal.

That's not "the book" on her.

I suspect the new AG will align herself more with Alan Dershowitz's take on the Baltimore 6 arrests and charges. I believe he is qualified, and he IS liberal.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:32 AM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AG Lynch (better than "Holder") has announced a DOJ investigation into the Baltimore PD. IMO the "Little Prosecutor" is dismissed to the bench....and will have her script written for her. Someone needs to do it.

This will determine whether her past reputation remains intact.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:47 AM   #96
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I hope you are correct LL. I wonder if the DOJ will investigate the BPD and find more than 7 slightly embarrassing emails.

Experience has shown it's just a matter of time until Lynch is photographed speaking at a National Action Network meeting and guffawing with Al Sharpton.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:04 AM   #97
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You want guys to suck on your dick?

I don't even tell you to kiss my ass .... especially now ... you might try to do it!

You invited this in another thread: You are stupid!

Please don't ask for a link .... I'll add you to my signature "Hall of Stupid"
Go ahead and add me... right after you put yourself on the list.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:05 AM   #98
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
AG Lynch (better than "Holder") has announced a DOJ investigation into the Baltimore PD. IMO the "Little Prosecutor" is dismissed to the bench....and will have her script written for her. Someone needs to do it.

This will determine whether her past reputation remains intact.
What is your fascination with this prosecutor, whose name you didn't even know two weeks ago. It's just fucking weird. You seem to delight in black people being put in their place. And yet you continue to call me a racist. Look at the log in your own motherfucking eye. You know what someone needs to do about you? Tell you to sit down and shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about shit. You just repeat shit you see some talking bobblehead say on the tv. If you're going to talk, at least pick better bobbleheads to parrot. Fucking idiot.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:09 AM   #99
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I hope you are correct LL. I wonder if the DOJ will investigate the BPD and find more than 7 slightly embarrassing emails from White employees.

Experience has shown it's just a matter of time until Lynch is photographed speaking at a National Action Network meeting and guffawing with Al Sharpton.
Added my touch ...

I suspect, if we were to have seen a Sharpton-Lynch photo-op, her years of service in NYC would have drawn some opportunity to do so.... on his part ... although it would be quite disappointing to observe a "sea change" in her now.

I looked and I didn't find one of these with Lynch in it:

Power and status change people, but I'm anticipating her interest in improving her image in comparison to the last female AG and the last Black AG .... unlike Obaminable's sad performance ... it would do well for females and Blacks for a person to excel in the position and demonstrate that the AG is a representative of all the citizens and not just those who aspire to be victims.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:10 AM   #100
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
There is a recent SCOTUS opinion that upholds an arrest, even though unwarranted by the law, if the officer had a "reasonable belief" the arrestee was in violation of a law, when it was later proven he was not.

That pretty much follows "the law" on resisting arrest, even though the person is later proven to be "not guilty" ... or the underlying charges are otherwise dismissed.

Even though the little prosecutor in Baltimore doesn't realize it ... the opinions of the SCOTUS apply to Baltimore and police officers who are charged with crimes. My intuition tells me that the "new Sheriff" at the DOJ had a private meeting with the "little prosecutor" .... one of those ....

"prayer meetings" ... about prosecutorial demeanor and ethics.

Those politicians who wanted the new AG because she is a Black female, were misguided if they think she is a wimpy, whining liberal.

That's not "the book" on her.

I suspect the new AG will align herself more with Alan Dershowitz's take on the Baltimore 6 arrests and charges. I believe he is qualified, and he IS liberal.
Should we go back and see how against Lynch you were. Now you're sucking her dick? That's some bullshit. You flip-flopping cocksucker. You flip-flop more than Kerry riding a swiftboat. The 'little prosecutor' as you call her, realizes more than your dumbass.

Pretty much follows the law on resisting arrest? HOW the fuck would you know:roflmao :

Don't make me piss myself laughing. I don't wear depends like you.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:13 AM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Added my touch ...

I suspect, if we were to have seen a Sharpton-Lynch photo-op, her years of service in NYC would have drawn some opportunity to do so.... on his part ... although it would be quite disappointing to observe a "sea change" in her now.

Power and status change people, but I'm anticipating her interest in improving her image in comparison to the last female AG and the last Black AG .... unlike Obaminable's sad performance ... it would do well for females and Blacks for a person to excel in the position and demonstrate that the AG is a representative of all the citizens and not just those who aspire to be victims.
You're a complete scumbag.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:20 AM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What are you taking Tylenol for? Can't be for a headache, you don't have the sense to have a headache.

Jim
Is that really the best you can come up with? You'd have been better off just not even trying. That's how weak that was.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Should we go back and see how against Lynch you were.
Yes. Why don't you? And show how stupid you are .... AGAIN!!!

And don't pull one of those dumbass, STUPID 1st grade pranks of altering my posts in a girlish attempt on your part to try to prove any point you want to make.

You really are a racist.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:26 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go ahead and add me...
I don't have to "add" you ..... every time you post you call attention to it.

You ARE STUPID. And now you are proving you are a Gay Racist.

That makes two reasons your Black GF broke up with you!!!!
Old 05-08-2015, 10:03 AM   #105
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayalin View Post
What all this?
A multiquote.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women